Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    And last night on CNN in a live interview Rudy Giuliani basically admits there was collusion with the Russians with people in the campaign, but Trump didn't know about it. Yeah.
    Of course, there was collusion with the Russians with people in the clinton campaign... it is like in the news all the time. Why would Drumpf know about it?

FISA shocker: DOJ official warned Steele dossier was connected to Clinton, might be biased

When the annals of mistakes and abuses in the FBI’s Russia investigation are finally written, Bruce Ohr almost certainly will be the No. 1 witness, according to my sources.

The then-No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele’s Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative’s work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and might be biased.
    [...]
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ted-to-clinton

RUSSIA ROUTED MILLIONS TO INFLUENCE CLINTON IN URANIUM DEAL, INFORMANT TELLS CONGRESS

Moscow routed millions of dollars to the U.S. expecting the funds would benefit ex-President Bill Clinton’s charitable initiative while his wife, Hillary Clinton, worked to reset relations with Russia, an FBI informant in an Obama administration-era uranium deal stated.

In a written statement to three congressional committees, informant Douglas Campbell said Russian nuclear executives told him that Moscow hired American lobbying firm APCO Worldwide to influence Hillary Clinton, then secretary of state, among others in the Obama administration, The Hill reported on Wednesday.
    [...]
    https://www.newsweek.com/russia-rout...trOISjaxszbLwM

Oh wait... which campaign are you talking about? OMG! Did the Russians route millions to Drumpf and help his campaign create a fake dossier too?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Of course, there was collusion with the Russians with people in the clinton campaign... it is like in the news all the time. Why would Drumpf know about it?

Oh wait... which campaign are you talking about? OMG! Did the Russians route millions to Drumpf and help his campaign create a fake dossier too?
      Clinton isn't the President. If you want to argue that collusion was ok because you say Clinton did the same thing, I think that's a pretty weak argument. But it's all you got, so I get that.

Comment

• Where the hell are frank ryan and bluek this morning?
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Where the hell are frank ryan and bluek this morning?
          Why? Trump just told his former lawyer to commit perjury. There are three felonies wrapped up in that, but it's Trump, so who cares.

He can do anything.

Until the day comes someday that he can't. That will be an interesting day. I think we're getting closer.
          Last edited by BlueK; 01-18-2019, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

THANK YOU! Hillary was the one colluding with the Russians and NOBODY is talking about it even though it's very relevant but we can't know about it because she BLEACHED her server!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              THANK YOU! Hillary was the one colluding with the Russians and NOBODY is talking about it even though it's very relevant but we can't know about it because she BLEACHED her server!
              I'm more concerned about the screw-ups of a person who hasn't held any governmental position for the past six years than those of a sitting POTUS.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                It's almost as if you are using UT's absurdity to argue against his absurdity. Brilliant!
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  It's almost as if you are using UT's absurdity to argue against his absurdity. Brilliant!
                  Nothing gets past NWC.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Nothing gets past NWC.
                    It took me a few posts to be sure, but by golly I'm onto him!
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• lol this gem. Ho hum, more witness tampering. Seriously- biggest dipshit ever.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        lol this gem. Ho hum, more witness tampering. Seriously- biggest dipshit ever.

Witness tampering isn't a big deal. Mob bosses do it all the time.

Comment

• They are almost out in the open about some of this stuff

Trump Administration Neglects to Implement Required Russia Sanctions, Saying There's 'No Deadline'

President Donald Trump’s administration has neglected for nearly three months to implement required sanctions targeting Russia that were intended to punish Moscow for the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal in the United Kingdom last year.

The State Department told NBC News it would “proceed” with the “statutory requirements,” but it did not specify when it would implement the sanctions. "There is no deadline in the law for imposing sanctions," the State Department said.

A previous round of sanctions related to the Skripal poisoning were implemented against Russia last August, according to NBC. But that was only after the Trump administration was encouraged by Republican lawmakers to recognize that Moscow had violated the Chemical and Biological Weapons Control and Warfare Elimination Act.

When those sanctions were implemented, it gave Moscow a three-month time frame to prove it had come into compliance with the law. In November, the administration told lawmakers that Russia remained in violation, saying it would “proceed” with additional sanctions. But despite encouragement from GOP politicians, Trump has yet to move forward with the required punitive measures.

Meanwhile, the Trump administration’s effort to remove sanctions targeting Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, who was allegedly linked to Moscow’s election interference campaign, has come under scrutiny. Republicans in Congress supported the proposal by Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, but a report this week from The New York Times alleged lawmakers had been misled about the terms of sanctions relief.

According to a confidential document signed by U.S. representatives and Deripaska, the oligarch was relieved from hundreds of millions of dollars in debt and his family and associates were allowed to maintain control of his most important company. Mnuchin falsely told lawmakers the deal would “significantly diminish Deripaska’s ownership and sever his control” to justify the sanctions relief.

Republican Senator Mike Rounds from South Dakota told CNN on Thursday that lawmakers would “take another look at” the sanctions relief following the revelation from the Times. On Wednesday, the network’s senior political analyst John Avlon, citing the story, alleged that “the Treasury Department seems to be doing its damnedest to help a Russian oligarch by relieving sanctions, hiding the evidence and duping the Senate in the process.”

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-requi...adline-1304549

Comment

• "Russia, if you're listening..."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/polit...ted/index.html

Kind of a racy headline:

"Mueller indicts Roger Stone, says he was coordinating with Trump officials about WikiLeaks' stolen emails"

If the Mueller team has communications between Stone and the Trump campaign about working to get the emails, then you have dots connected.

"The indictment's wording does not say who on the campaign knew about Stone's quest, but makes clear it was multiple people. This is the first time prosecutors have alleged they know of additional people close to the President who worked with Stone as he sought out WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

"After the July 22, 2016, release of stolen (Democratic National Committee) emails by Organization 1, a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign. STONE thereafter told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by Organization 1," prosecutors wrote.

The indictment also says: "During the summer of 2016, STONE spoke to senior Trump Campaign officials about Organization 1 and information it might have had that would be damaging to the Clinton Campaign. STONE was contacted by senior Trump Campaign officials to inquire about future releases by Organization 1."
                            Last edited by BlueK; 01-25-2019, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Another witch goes down! Get Me Roger Stone! on Netflix demonstrates what a sleazeball the guy has been his entire life, or at least since grade school. I wonder if having a large tattoo of Richard Nixon's face on his back was a clever way to deflate and deter would-be assailants in jailhouse showers.

No Trump tweets since the arrest. Looking forward to his spin on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                                Another witch goes down! Get Me Roger Stone! on Netflix demonstrates what a sleazeball the guy has been his entire life, or at least since grade school. I wonder if having a large tattoo of Richard Nixon's face on his back was a clever way to deflate and deter would-be assailants in jailhouse showers.

No Trump tweets since the arrest. Looking forward to his spin on this.
                                Roger Stone is a truly evil person. I hope UT doesn’t stoop so low as to whatabout this one but he probably will.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X