No announcement yet.

Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida should be firmly not-Trump this time- what with all the Puerto Ricans fleeing the rotting wreckage (and Trump brazenly proposed to TAKE funds from FEMA to pay for a wall? Have I already said f*k that guy? Anyway) and the new law in FL restoring voting rights to ex-convicts. We shall see.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      Florida should be firmly not-Trump this time- what with all the Puerto Ricans fleeing the rotting wreckage (and Trump brazenly proposed to TAKE funds from FEMA to pay for a wall? Have I already said f*k that guy? Anyway) and the new law in FL restoring voting rights to ex-convicts. We shall see.
      Other states Trump won last time that seem to be trending in the other direction are AZ and IA. He can still win those, especially AZ, but Arizona is far from a slam dunk for the GOP anymore. I think Nevada and Colorado are quickly moving from purple to blue, as is Virginia. North Carolina is still mostly red but getting closer to being a tossup. Georgia, the same thing but not as much as NC. The thing is, I don't really see any states that went blue last time that look to be trending red. NV and CO are the best hope there for the GOP, but I think the demographic trends there are not in Republicans' favor. Trump is great with turning out his base. The problem he has is he's unpopular in swing states as the midterms and all the special elections between 2016 and 2018 seemed to confirm. In states where there is some change he seems to be pushing in the other direction.
      Last edited by BlueK; 01-15-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• All good points, Frank, Commando and BlueK. I just really don't want to see Trump nor do I want to have to consider voting for Elizabeth Warren.

Comment

• Trump trying to pull us out of NATO should be game changer for a lot of folks, but I don't know if it will be. That is scary stuff.
          Last edited by frank ryan; 01-15-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            All good points, Frank, Commando and BlueK. I just really don't want to see Trump nor do I want to have to consider voting for Elizabeth Warren.
            I have a solution for you.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Trump trying to pull us out of NATO should be game changer for a lot of folks, but I don't know if it will be. That is scary stuff.
              Yeah, didn't Drumpf call NATO an "Anachronistic Nightmare"?

Oh wait, that was some crazy democrat from Ohio.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Yeah, didn't Drumpf call NATO an "Anachronistic Nightmare"?

Oh wait, that was some crazy democrat from Ohio.
                LOL!!! Awesome burn, Ted! All the Dennis Kucinich fans on this board gonna have to eat shit after that!

Comment

LOL!!! Awesome burn, Ted! All the Dennis Kucinich fans on this board gonna have to eat shit after that!
                  Quoted in a publication called "Sputnik"

good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    Quoted in a publication called "Sputnik"

good stuff.
                    Oh sorry... I forgot that you are more of a Huff Post kind of guy. Kucinich did a lot of b*tching about NATO so it should be easy to find something in whatever you get your news from.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      Oh sorry... I forgot that you are more of a Huff Post kind of guy. Kucinich did a lot of b*tching about NATO so it should be easy to find something in whatever you get your news from.

BlueK and Dennis Kucinich and Huffpost Uncle Ted

Comment

BlueK and Dennis Kucinich and Huffpost Uncle Ted
                        What? I guess you missed my sarcasm when making fun of TedBot pulling something from "Sputnik" quoting a crackpot trashing NATO, which is something also Trump agrees with. Wanting NATO to collapse to leave Putin to run roughshod over Europe would be bad for the US and the world. I don't care if crazy Kucinich thnks it or Trump does.
                        Last edited by BlueK; 01-16-2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• This article is one of the funniest/depressing things I've read about the 2016 election. A few great takeaways:

- Cohen hires the CIO of Liberty University to rig online polls for Trump. Lol evangelicals.
                          - Cohen paid him in part with a Walmart bag full of cash and a boxing glove from an MMA fighter and took the rest.
                          - The Liberty CIO failed at rigging the polls.
                          - Cohen also got the guy to create a Women for Cohen twitter feed.

Also, good Lord what have we done?

Comment

Also, good Lord what have we done?
                            Not so funny now, is it?
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              Not so funny now, is it?
                              No, Dad.

Comment

• And last night on CNN in a live interview Rudy Giuliani basically admits there was collusion with the Russians with people in the campaign, but Trump didn't know about it. Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X