Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    It is out of respect for his true family name.
    Mad respect!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I think it's cute how Uncle Ted still calls him "Drumpf".
      See, he can't be a Trump lover!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It is out of respect for his true family name.
        German right? Yeah, I can see how this would be popular trend among the "blood and soil!" alt-right crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          German right? Yeah, I can see how this would be popular trend among the "blood and soil!" alt-right crowd.
          OMG... BlueK is right! Drumpf and all people of German descent are Nazis!

Av0WaHtActfnfKjKyeswwZFyPR-0Lg2EmVtcMHXOjlU.jpg
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

OMG... BlueK is right! Drumpf and all people of German descent are Nazis!

[ATTACH]9047[/ATTACH]
            Uh huh, exactly what I said.

Comment

What has Mueller given us for our money so far?

- A couple of lame convictions on guilty pleas.
              - No Drumpf-Russia collusion evidence. (In fact, the only evidence of collusion with foreigners was by the Clinton Campaign who indirectly paid an unregistered foreign agent to collude with the Russians for dirt on Drumpf.)
              - No actual crimes by the Drumpf campaign.
              - A lot of egg on the faces of the FBI and DoJ.
              - Lots of entertainment watching the dems through an yuge hissy fit over a "rigged" election after they told Drumpf that the election wasn't rigged and to put on his "big boy pants". Priceless. This may be the only thing making worth it.
              We can apparently add >$40 Million in Manafort's forfeited assets (not to mention a promise of his full cooperation going forward) to the list of things Mueller has given us for our money. Still no collusion, darn it, but at least we're beginning to show some positive cash flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                We can apparently add >$40 Million in Manafort's forfeited assets (not to mention a promise of his full cooperation going forward) to the list of things Mueller has given us for our money. Still no collusion, darn it, but at least we're beginning to show some positive cash flow.
                Sweet. How do I get my share?
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  Sweet. How do I get my share?
                  I think they’re going to raffle off three-night stays at the forfeited Trump Tower condo. Stay tuned.

Comment

• Dammit! Still no collusion with the Ruskies. Too bad... I think Pence would be a good president.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Dammit! Still no collusion with the Ruskies. Too bad... I think Pence would be a good president.
                      Yeah, that's reliable coming from his own lawyer.

Comment

• Maybe Trump gets to end the Mueller investigation after all

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is reportedly on the way out

Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, is resigning Monday, according to Axios, which cited a source familiar with the matter.

NBC News' Pete Williams, however, reported that Rosenstein would not resign of his own accord, after his off-the-cuff comments about President Donald Trump were revealed last week. He will only depart if the White House fired him, and will refuse to resign if asked to do so, Williams reported.

The news of Rosenstein's potential departure was a "huge shock" to the Justice Department, Williams added.

A Justice Department official told The New York Times that Solicitor General Noel Francisco, the next link in the DOJ chain of command, would oversee the Russia investigation going forward.

Rosenstein was at the White House when Williams reported this on the air. Trump, however, is in New York for the United Nations General Assembly.

Bloomberg has reported that the White House accepted Rosenstein's resignation, citing a person familiar with the matter.

Rosenstein's expected resignation will immediately raise questions about the fate of the ongoing investigation by Mueller, who is probing Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, and possible obstruction of justice by Trump.

The special counsel's office declined to comment on the report.

Rosenstein's job security was called into question after the Times reported last week that the No. 2 DOJ official had discussed invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump, and had also talked about surreptitiously recording the president.

Other reports, however, suggested that Rosenstein was being sarcastic when he made those comments.

In an interview with radio host Geraldo Rivera over the weekend, Trump hinted that he was considering firing Rosenstein.

"Certainly it's being looked at in terms of what took place, if anything took place. I'll make a determination sometime later but I don't have the facts," Trump said when asked if he would cut Rosenstein loose over the reports.

Rosenstein oversees the special counsel investigation, and has appointed Mueller to run the Russia probe last year, after Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from the case.

The White House did not immediately respond to CNBC's request for comment on Axios' report. The Justice Department did not immediately respond to CNBC's inquiry.

Trump has repeatedly blasted Mueller's inquiry, which also is focused on possible collusion with Russia by members of the Trump campaign.

He has called the investigation a "witch hunt," and has repeatedly vented frustration about Sessions' recusal, which directly led to Mueller's appointment by Rosenstein.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, is resigning Monday, according to Axios, which cited a source familiar with the matter.

NBC News' Pete Williams, however, reported that Rosenstein would not resign of his own accord, after his off-the-cuff comments about President Donald Trump were revealed last week. He will only depart if the White House fired him, and will refuse to resign if asked to do so, Williams reported.

The news of Rosenstein's potential departure was a "huge shock" to the Justice Department, Williams added.

A Justice Department official told The New York Times that Solicitor General Noel Francisco, the next link in the DOJ chain of command, would oversee the Russia investigation going forward.

Rosenstein was at the White House when Williams reported this on the air. Trump, however, is in New York for the United Nations General Assembly.

Bloomberg has reported that the White House accepted Rosenstein's resignation, citing a person familiar with the matter.

Rosenstein's expected resignation will immediately raise questions about the fate of the ongoing investigation by Mueller, who is probing Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, and possible obstruction of justice by Trump.

The special counsel's office declined to comment on the report.

Rosenstein's job security was called into question after the Times reported last week that the No. 2 DOJ official had discussed invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump, and had also talked about surreptitiously recording the president.

Other reports, however, suggested that Rosenstein was being sarcastic when he made those comments.

In an interview with radio host Geraldo Rivera over the weekend, Trump hinted that he was considering firing Rosenstein.

"Certainly it's being looked at in terms of what took place, if anything took place. I'll make a determination sometime later but I don't have the facts," Trump said when asked if he would cut Rosenstein loose over the reports.

Rosenstein oversees the special counsel investigation, and has appointed Mueller to run the Russia probe last year, after Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from the case.

The White House did not immediately respond to CNBC's request for comment on Axios' report. The Justice Department did not immediately respond to CNBC's inquiry.

Trump has repeatedly blasted Mueller's inquiry, which also is focused on possible collusion with Russia by members of the Trump campaign.

He has called the investigation a "witch hunt," and has repeatedly vented frustration about Sessions' recusal, which directly led to Mueller's appointment by Rosenstein.

Rosenstein's expected departure comes on the heels of a guilty plea by Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort to conspiracy charges related to his consulting work in Ukraine, which predates his role on the campaign.

As part of the investigation, Mueller's team has been locked in an ongoing back-and-forth with Trump's legal team over an in-person interview with the president.

Trump's lawyers, including former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, have signaled that Trump is unwilling to sit for an interview, calling it a "perjury trap" and setting up a potential challenge for Mueller to subpoena the president.

Mueller's broad mandate to investigate matters that "may arise directly" from the Russia probe has led to numerous indictments and guilty pleas from Trump's associates.

Among those are Trump's former national security advisor Michael Flynn, who pleaded guilty in December 2017 to lying to the FBI, and Trump's longtime personal lawyer Michael Cohen, who pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations after his case was referred to Manhattan federal agents by Mueller's team.
                        https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/24/depu...resigning.html

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                          Maybe Trump gets to end the Mueller investigation after all

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is reportedly on the way out

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/24/depu...resigning.html
                          So Rosenstein is resigning just before the FISA warrant he signed gets declassified... Interesting.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Sounds like Rosenstein will remain in job at least until Thursday when he meets with Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              Sounds like Rosenstein will remain in job at least until Thursday when he meets with Trump.
                              Oh good... Drumpf can still fire him then.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• oh no, there's that crazy FBI going rogue again. Did anyone tell Trump about this? Preposterous to think they should care about Russian intelligence hacking Americans. Boys will be boys. I mean, countries will be countries, right?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/04/polit...ers/index.html
                                Last edited by BlueK; 10-04-2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X