Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    My neighbors have some pretty awesome stuff... like night vision goggles, suppressors, etc. One even has a full-automatic gun license. Of course, they all justify it with the fact they need to for the war against feral hogs that are invading Texas.
    That sounds fun.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      Stupid Russians. How are they going to invade against our fully armed populace? They didn't think this one through too well.
      Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Their training and weapons are still better than your 65 year old next door neighbor with his hunting rifle?
      It might seem silly, but it highlights how Citizens United and dark money make it very easy for foreign money to influence our elections. It's a shame we aren't able to have meaningful campaign finance reform.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        It might seem silly, but it highlights how Citizens United and dark money make it very easy for foreign money to influence our elections. It's a shame we aren't able to have meaningful campaign finance reform.
        When you say, "Citizens United" do you mean the actual group that was named in the suit that went up to the Supreme Court or do you mean the Supreme Court decision?

I'm guessing you are referring to the decision itself. That pesky 1st Amendment to the Constitution certainly does get in the way of various governmental attempts to regulate speech, no?

Comment

• It seems like this Russian dossier was well researched....

How much did Fusion GPS get paid for this thing? Maybe I need start a "commercial research and strategic intelligence firm" to take the DNC's money.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It seems like this Russian dossier was well researched....

How much did Fusion GPS get paid for this thing? Maybe I need start a "commercial research and strategic intelligence firm" to take the DNC's money.
            how much did the Free Beacon pay them? Now there's an operation that knows how to get paid by both sides! That takes some skill.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
              how much did the Free Beacon pay them? Now there's an operation that knows how to get paid by both sides! That takes some skill.
              According to the released testimony the DNC was paying $50,000 per month... holy cow!
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• So what is in this memo that the GOP'ers are all up in arms about?

GOP lawmakers demand that 'alarming' memo on FISA abuses be made public

A four-page memo circulating in Congress that reveals alleged United States government surveillance abuses is being described by lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.

Speaking with Fox News, the lawmakers said they could not yet discuss the contents of the memo they reviewed on Thursday after it was released to members by the House Intelligence Committee. But they say the memo should be immediately made public.

“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved a motion by New York Rep. Pete King to release the memo on abuses of FISA, or the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, to all House members.

A source close to the matter said the memo details the Intelligence Committee’s oversight work for the FBI and Justice, including the controversy over unmasking and FISA surveillance.

The vote Thursday morning on releasing the memo to lawmakers was along party lines, with Democrats voting against making it available for all members.
                [...]
                http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...de-public.html

Wikileaks is matching a reward (up to a cool million) for anyone that releases it...

I have an idea... how about they just give it to Senator Feinstein with a bottle of cold medicine?
                Last edited by Uncle Ted; 01-18-2018, 07:49 PM.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• #ReleaseTheMemo seems to be trending... Well, at least with GOP congressmen:

Missing Obama and the "most transparent administration in history"...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• It is the Russian hackers!!!

Twitter accounts linked to Russia are giving #ReleaseTheMemo a big boost

Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence efforts are providing a large boost to the "ReleaseTheMemo" hashtag on Twitter that is trending after Republican lawmakers began calling for the public release of a memo they say contains revelations about U.S. government surveillance abuses.
                    [...]
                    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tw...rticle/2646427
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Are you sure you should be posting this? Doesn't seem to conform to your world view.

Comment

• Happy Epiphany to all!

677757_720.jpg
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                          Are you sure you should be posting this? Doesn't seem to conform to your world view.
                          Yes... I hate hackers.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• In the crowd at Trump’s inauguration, members of Russia’s elite anticipated a thaw between Moscow and Washington

As questions about Russia’s interference in the 2016 election were beginning to percolate publicly, prominent business leaders and activists from the country attended inaugural festivities, mingling at balls and receptions — at times in proximity to key U.S. political officials.

Their presence caught the attention of counterintelligence officials at the FBI, according to former U.S. officials, although it is not clear which attendees drew U.S. government interest. FBI officials were concerned at the time because some of the figures had surfaced in the agency’s investigation of the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, the officials said.

An FBI spokesman declined to comment on security concerns related to the inauguration. White House officials did not respond to requests for comment.

The Washington Post identified at least half a dozen politically connected Russians who were in Washington on Inauguration Day — including some whose presence has not been previously reported. Among them was Viktor Vekselberg, a tycoon who is closely aligned with Putin’s government.
                            https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d3ee1e37a6c7

Comment

• Those damn Russian hackers are behind this #ReleaseTheMemo thing!...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Those damn Russian hackers are behind this #ReleaseTheMemo thing!...

They seem to be behind a lot of messages on social media designed to make Americans hate each other over politics.

Comment

Working...
                                X