Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    I didn't know that Zuckerberg was a russian hacker....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/facebook-...221429183.html

In other news, the over-hyped FaceBook stock is in a free-fall: https://www.thestreet.com/story/1452...-facebook.html Suck it, Suckerberg.

Say it isn't so... It looks like Obama was colluding with big russian data as well:

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/5...-rally-voters/
    #whataboutobama
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      #whataboutobama
      Ted’s not even trying the Obama thing has nothing to do with CA and their fraudulent bs. I’d wager 2/3 of Ted’s Twitter feed are Russian bots or sock puppets.

Comment

• i don’t get what cambridge analytica does that every other big data firm does not also do
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          i don’t get what cambridge analytica does that every other big data firm does not also do
          Do work for Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            i don’t get what cambridge analytica does that every other big data firm does not also do
            Fraud,sex traps and bribes?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Ted’s not even trying the Obama thing has nothing to do with CA and their fraudulent bs. I’d wager 2/3 of Ted’s Twitter feed are Russian bots or sock puppets.
              Nah, I get my news from FaceBook, man... I like it spoon-feed by Fuckerberg himself.

p4Y51-IjnfwC1KLpjQXHjvhRgj8MMn3tBvS6WkGSvbk.jpg
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump’s national security advisers warned him not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway.

President Trump did not follow specific warnings from his national security advisers when he congratulated Russian President Vladi*mir Putin Tuesday on his reelection, including a section in his briefing materials in all-capital letters stating “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” according to officials familiar with the call.

Trump also chose not to heed talking points from aides instructing him to condemn Putin about the recent poisoning of a former Russian spy in the United Kingdom with a powerful nerve agent, a case that both the British and U.S. governments have blamed on Moscow.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.5ecb6471fdc0

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  Trump’s national security advisers warned him not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.5ecb6471fdc0
                  OMG... That proves that Drumpf colluded with the russians for sure! #Inpeach

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

OMG... That proves that Drumpf colluded with the russians for sure! #Inpeach

Maybe not, but his bizarre behavior around Russia sure as hell doesn't make his case. You have to be pretty thick headed to not at least admit that.

Also, he talks a tough game about vote fraud in the US, but Russian elections must be credible? Who actually believes that?

Also, who leaked that his national security advisers told him not to congratulate Putin? It has to be a very small circle of people who would even have access to that information, which to me indicates there are people very close to Trump who are probably freaked out at how off the rails he is getting.
                    Last edited by BlueK; 03-21-2018, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      Maybe not, but his bizarre behavior around Russia sure as hell doesn't make his case. You have to be pretty thick headed to not at least admit that.

Also, he talks a tough game about vote fraud in the US, but Russian elections must be credible? Who actually believes that?

Also, who leaked that his national security advisers told him not to congratulate Putin? It has to be a very small circle of people who would even have access to that information, which to me indicates there are people very close to Trump who are probably freaked out at how off the rails he is getting.
                      Yeah, the commie Obama was off the rails too...

Obama congratulates Putin for election “win”

The Russian people and international observers may not see last Sunday’s presidential election in Russia as legitimate, but President Barack Obama has now officially endorsed the return of Russian past and future President Vladimir Putin. "President Obama called Russian President-elect and Prime Minister Putin to congratulate him on his recent victory in the Russian Presidential ...
                      http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/09/...-election-win/

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

#whataboutobama
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          #whataboutobama
                          Pity Obama lacked the Libertarian candidate's foreign policy acumen. Sure, Johnson had no clue "what is Aleppo" and when, the night after that gaffe, he was unable to name a single world leader when Chris Matthews threw him a softball (in fairness, Gary might still have been mulling over the question of whether the US should have become involved in WWII--a dead horse I've flogged too much I admit), but I'm sure his supporters remain convinced he would have been the superior world leader.

Comment

yeah, well, since obama is still the president this is very relevant to today.

#thisisseriouslythebestresponseyoucancomeupwith?
                            Last edited by BlueK; 03-21-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              Pity Obama lacked the Libertarian candidate's foreign policy acumen. Sure, Johnson had no clue "what is Aleppo" and when, the night after that gaffe, he was unable to name a single world leader when Chris Matthews threw him a softball (in fairness, Gary might still have been mulling over the question of whether the US should have become involved in WWII--a dead horse I've flogged too much I admit), but I'm sure his supporters remain convinced he would have been the superior world leader.
                              that was a bad moment. Johnson came across in interviews as a much better candidate in 2012. I still voted for him because it didn't matter (especially in my state) and my vote sure as hell wasn't going to go to either one of the "major" candidates. But there were times during the campaign when he talked that I thought you could hear the influence of the weed. It's too bad because he really was a good governor.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                yeah, well, since obama is still the president this is very relevant to today.

#thisisseriouslythebestresponseyoucancomeupwith?
                                Where were y'all back during the Obama administration? This crap was happening all the time and no one seemed to give a boo. Now that Drumpf is doing it everyone is going crazy.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X