Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    lol. I wonder how many "sons" Lindsay Graham has. So, Ted Nugent became the legal guardian his underage girlfriend so he could have her go on tour with him. Family values.
    I thought that was Steven Tyler.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
      I thought that was Steven Tyler.
      They both did. He's a real dirtbag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Nugent

Two women have accused Nugent of having sexual relationships with them when they were under 18 years old. In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. The age of sexual consent in Hawaii at the time was 16,[58] however, they could not marry due to the age difference. To get around this, Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian.[59][60][61][62] Courtney Love also claims that she performed fellatio on Nugent when she was 12.[63][64]

On The Joe Rogan Experience, Nugent denied that he had ever been in romantic relationships with underage girls, other than when he was underage himself.[25] This goes against what Nugent previously said in a Behind the Music episode, where he admitted to several affairs with underage girls.[65][66] Additionally his song "Jailbait" is about being attracted to and wanting to rape a 13 year old child.[67]

Comment

• Maybe that's what 'Cat Scratch Fever' is instead of coke or whatever it was ostensibly about...
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Oh!

Just thought of this song-- I forgot it existed, but I'm glad it does.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Senate Bipartisan Report seems to make it clear how hard Russia was working to get Trump elected. I think there's enough evidence to say the Trump campaign was coordinating with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
              Senate Bipartisan Report seems to make it clear how hard Russia was working to get Trump elected. I think there's enough evidence to say the Trump campaign was coordinating with them.

You mean like Trump's campaign manager sharing internal polling data and other info with a member of Russian intelligence?

This report comes from the committee that was chaired by Republican Senator Burr who is retiring when his current term runs out in 2022.
              Last edited by BlueK; 08-19-2020, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                Senate Bipartisan Report seems to make it clear how hard Russia was working to get Trump elected. I think there's enough evidence to say the Trump campaign was coordinating with them.
                Macro's statement on the matter...

As for election interference, those SoB Russians! This go around they were helping Bernie. The US would never do anything like that.

One study indicated that the country intervening in most foreign elections is the United States with 81 interventions, followed by Russia (including the former Soviet Union) with 36 interventions from 1946 to 2000—an average of once in every nine competitive elections.
                OK, but we are the "good guys".
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  Yes, we are Ted. We are the good guys. Not always the best guys (as evidenced by the election of Trump), but the good guys.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Yeah that's what Trump says when anybody points out Russian shenanigans- "we're not so innocent" sticking up for a foreign threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      Macro's statement on the matter...

As for election interference, those SoB Russians! This go around they were helping Bernie. The US would never do anything like that.

That’s your comeback? Sweet.
                      Also worth noting that Bernie’s response was “go to hell” while Trump’s response was “yes please daddy now what’s a guy got to do to get peed on around here”

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Yeah that's what Trump says when anybody points out Russian shenanigans- "we're not so innocent" sticking up for a foreign threat.
                        Yeah, he used that when someone pointed out that Putin has had journalists killed (we've killed people, too!). Still, I assume even the bipartisan report is just part of the ongoing Russia hoax!

Comment

• I'll put these here as it's another example of the Trump camp's weird alliance with Russia:
                          Jared Kushner brokered a deal with Russia for 45 ventilators to be brought to the US to help with the coronavirus crisis, but they all turned out to be faulty, a new report says.

Two senior Trump administration officials told The Daily Beast that Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and one of his senior advisers, helped to secure an equipment order that included the ventilators.

They were unloaded from a Russian-marked plane in New York in March, as the COVID-19 outbreak was intensifying in the state.

The report said the order was carried out by the State Department but was sped along thanks to Kushner's relationship with Kirill Dmitriev, the CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund, a sovereign wealth fund of the Russian government.

According to The Daily Beast, half of the equipment was paid for by the fund, which is subject to US sanctions limiting its interactions with US entities but not blocking them entirely.
                          https://www.businessinsider.com/kush...rce=reddit.com

Comment

• So this sheds light into how the Russiagate investigation was limited and Trump's personal ties to Russia weren't investigated. Oddly enough, Rosenstein protected him.:
                            The Justice Department secretly took steps in 2017 to narrow the investigation into Russian election interference and any links to the Trump campaign, according to former law enforcement officials, keeping investigators from completing an examination of President Trump’s decades-long personal and business ties to Russia.

But law enforcement officials never fully investigated Mr. Trump’s own relationship with Russia, even though some career F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators thought his ties posed such a national security threat that they took the extraordinary step of opening an inquiry into them. Within days, the former deputy attorney general Rod J. Rosenstein curtailed the investigation without telling the bureau, all but ensuring it would go nowhere.

A bipartisan report by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee released this month came the closest to an examination of the president’s links to Russia. Senators depicted extensive ties between Trump associates and Russia, identified a close associate of a former Trump campaign chairman as a Russian intelligence officer and outlined how allegations about Mr. Trump’s encounters with women during trips to Moscow could be used to compromise him. But the senators acknowledged they lacked access to the full picture, particularly any insight into Mr. Trump’s finances.

Now, as Mr. Trump seeks re-election, major questions about his approach to Russia remain unanswered. He has repeatedly shown an openness to Russia, an adversary that attacked American democracy in 2016, and refused to criticize or challenge the Kremlin’s increasing aggressions toward the West. The president has also rejected the intelligence community’s finding that Russia interfered in 2016 to bolster his candidacy and the spy agencies’ assessment that Russia is trying to sabotage this year’s election again on his behalf. ...

If Mr. Mueller wanted to expand his investigation, Mr. Rosenstein told him, he should ask for additional authorities and resources.

But the special counsel built a staff — some inherited from the Justice Department and F.B.I., some of whom he hired — to investigate crimes, not threats to national security, which is the purview of counterintelligence investigations.
                            https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/u...epartment.html

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              So this sheds light into how the Russiagate investigation was limited and Trump's personal ties to Russia weren't investigated. Oddly enough, Rosenstein protected him.:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/u...epartment.html
                              The walls are closing in.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Man sure wish I had Trump's autograph. That thing would go for like $10,000 on eBay tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X