Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Actually, it would be for a jury to decide it ifs gross negligence. That is the only time that phrase really matters.
    And let the jury be 326.4 million of her peers.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• seriously ted i don’t understand your point. the fact that earlier drafts of his release included a legal conclusion that would have been wholly inappropriate to make is some kind of smoking gun?
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        seriously ted i don’t understand your point. the fact that earlier drafts of his release included a legal conclusion that would have been wholly inappropriate to make is some kind of smoking gun?
        What do you not understand about making all of Hillary's emails public? "Enquiring minds what to know!"
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

seriously ted i don’t understand your point. the fact that earlier drafts of his release included a legal conclusion that would have been wholly inappropriate to make is some kind of smoking gun?
          Ted has a ton of trust in Trump/Bannon/Assange/Roger Stone/Hannity etc. He shares all their views. Finds them more credible then Mueller and the FBI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            What do you not understand about making all of Hillary's emails public? "Enquiring minds what to know!"
            I don't understand why you can't answer the question that is asked, rather than pivoting and adding a link to an unrelated issue.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Wasn't it Strzok that is alleged to have actually made that edit? I thought that was the issue. I could be wrong, as i am nto following it that closely.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• So what is it that we KNOW the Russians did?

1. They may have phished podestas password

2. They may have gained access to DNC emails, which were then released. But do we know HOW they obtained access? And isnt it true that ALL of the DNC emails were accurate? Has anyone claimed they were forged or doctored?

3. They created phony accounts on facebook and other social media platforms that posted inflammatory or untruthful things meant to stir people up.

Am I missing something? I had to be in my car a fair amount today and I listened to Fox News, CNN and MSNBC in a rotation. I heard more than a few comments about Russian interference in the election. But no one ever says what that interference is. What other specific acts are we talking about?
                Last edited by creekster; 12-15-2017, 04:54 PM.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  So what is it that we KNOW the Russians did?

1. They may have phished podestas password

2. They may have gained access to DNC emails, which were then released. But do we know HOW they obtained access? And isnt it true that ALL of the DNC emails were accurate? Has anyone claimed they were forged or doctored?

3. They created phony accounts on facebook and other social media platforms that posted inflammatory or untruthful things meant to stir people up.

Am I missing something? I had to be in my car a fair amount today and I listened to Fox News, CNN and MSNBC in a rotation. I heard more than a few comments about Russian interference in the election. But no one ever says what that interference is. What other specific acts are we talking about?
                  You want specifics?

Here you go:

Powell-anthrax-vial.jpg
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• TRUMP-RUSSIA INVESTIGATION: REPUBLICANS ‘AGGRESSIVELY’ TRYING TO SHUT DOWN MUELLER PROBE, SCHIFF SAYS

Republicans have stalled and want to end special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during last year’s election, the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee claimed Friday afternoon in a Twitter storm.

In his nine-tweet online thread, Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) also claimed he’d become “increasingly worried” that Republicans would close up the House committee’s probe by the end of the year.

Schiff explained the progress the House committee had made since starting its own investigation into accusations of collusion and meddling—and summed up with a damning assertion of the GOP’s intentions when it comes to Mueller

“Beyond our investigation, here’s what has me really concerned: The attacks on Mueller, DOJ and FBI this week make it clear they plan to go after Mueller’s investigation,” Schiff tweeted. “Aggressively and soon.”

An outspoken and frequent critic of President Donald Trump, Schiff also claimed the White House had the power to “exert tremendous pressure to end or curtail Mueller’s investigation or cast doubt on it.”

I’m increasingly worried Republicans will shut down the House Intelligence Committee investigation at the end of the month,” Schiff wrote.

He claimed the committee’s Democrats had “dozens of outstanding witnesses” important to the investigation, while Republicans had refused to contact any of them and “sit on” document requests. Schiff also accused the Republican leadership of declining to issue subpoenas

Schiff previously told Newsweek that the committee had “a long list” of witnesses it had yet to interview and is convinced there is evidence of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“You have to, I think, willfully blind yourself to what we’ve seen to suggest there’s no evidence,” he said.
                    http://www.newsweek.com/republicans-...-russia-750050

Comment

• Comrade Trump

My question was sincere. Is there evidence of Russian involvement other than what I outlined?

I note that Frank’s last post quotes Schiff, a Democrat who rants on twitter, that there is “evidence of possible collusion.” Evidence of possible collusion? What does that even mean? If he gets what he expects he will have evidence of POSSIBLE collusion? That’s not very impressive, IMO.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        No kidding. Its not like we have ever seen anyone on the other side fo the aisle do something like that.
                        Of course not. Doesn't excuse it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                          Of course not. Doesn't excuse it though.
                          That’s how almost every hearing that I have ever seen is conducted.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Republican Trey Gowdy suggests deputy FBI director will be ousted by next week

Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy, who sits on the House Judiciary Committee, suggested in a Friday interview that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe will be forced out at the top law enforcement agency as soon as next week.

Gowdy argued that newly released FBI records reveal political bias against President Donald Trump — and in favor of Hillary Clinton — at the highest levels of the FBI. Gowdy said that McCabe will likely be pushed out of the agency as a result of the perceived bias.

"I'll be a little bit surprised if he's still an employee of the FBI this time next week," Gowdy told Fox News of McCabe, adding that he would be "shocked" if McCabe testifies before the House next week.

The Washington Post reported last week that Gowdy settled a $150,000 veteran discrimination and retaliation claim from a former aide, who was fired in 2015 from the House Benghazi committee investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya. The aide alleged that he was wrongfully terminated in part for his unwillingness to engage in what he believed was a partisan investigation into Hillary Clinton's time as US secretary of state.

Attacks on special counsel Robert Mueller’s team of investigators have escalated sharply in recent weeks, culminating in a partisan haranguing of the FBI director last week over the perceived missteps of his predecessor.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trey-...d-soon-2017-12

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              Republican Trey Gowdy suggests deputy FBI director will be ousted by next week

http://www.businessinsider.com/trey-...d-soon-2017-12
                              And this is related to “comrade trump” how, exactly?
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Rep. Speier: ‘Rumor on the Hill’ is Trump to Fire Mueller Before Christmas

Congresswoman Jackie Speier (D-San Mateo) told KQED Newsroom on Friday that she believes Republicans are trying to shut down the House Intelligence Committee’s probe into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

Speier also said, “The rumor on the Hill when I left yesterday was that the president was going to make a significant speech at the end of next week. And on Dec. 22nd, when we are out of D.C., he was going to fire Robert Mueller.”

If this were to happen, Speier said, it would cause a constitutional crisis. “That is Saturday massacre 2.0,” she said. “Without a doubt there would be an impeachment effort.”

https://ww2.kqed.org/news/2017/12/15...russia-probe/?

Comment

Working...
                                X