Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Hard to take umbrage with President Trump's complaints about fake news when we are still in Iraq. President Trump declared yesterday that there will be no Cold War II, but you'd hardly realize it without tuning out the incessant demagoguery of the largest US media organs and its blowhard pundits.

What SSRIs have you tried? Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, Lexapro, Celexa? I know a good psychologist.

What is this wankery? You're not even trying anymore.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Shout out to UT and SG!!!!

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Shout out to UT and SG!!!!

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          What is this wankery? You're not even trying anymore.

It's projection on his part.

Comment

At which of the higher ends of intelligence do they find themselves?

Putting aside any concerns about possible economic disaster, global conflict, souring relationships with allies or the increasingly partisan and negative political climate, Trump is very entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              The economy is ripe for a correction. The yield curve is starting to flatten which is usually a sign that we are heading for a recession. Having the dems take over the house and senate is prefect timing for them to take the blame.
              Trump's tariffs are going to make things worse than they need to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                At which of the higher ends of intelligence do they find themselves?

Putting aside any concerns about possible economic disaster, global conflict, souring relationships with allies or the increasingly partisan and negative political climate, Trump is very entertaining.
                Indeed... especially in how he makes liberals' heads explode. Like Max says:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Point of clarification: I have also found the following individuals to be very entertaining: Walter White, Hans Gruber, Anton Chigurh, Hans Landa and Keyser Soze.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    Point of clarification: I have also found the following individuals to be very entertaining: Walter White, Hans Gruber, Anton Chigurh, Hans Landa and Keyser Soze.
                    And Pee-wee Herman, Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne, and Ron Burgandy were also very entertaining.
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

And that's what it's all about. That's why reality tv show credentials are the most important qualification for president.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                        And that's what it's all about. That's why reality tv show credentials are the most important qualification for president.
                        Reality TV shows are the best!
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

You need to read more SeattleUte. Politics as aren’t important anymore. It’s capitalism and business that are important. Politicians in the US will soon become like the UK royal family, more side entertainment than anything else.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Heads exploding is the lazy go-to deflection when Trump does something dangerous or embarrassing. What about the lulz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                You need to read more SeattleUte. Politics as aren’t important anymore. It’s capitalism and business that are important. Politicians in the US will soon become like the UK royal family, more side entertainment than anything else.
                                Tariffs are bad for business. So is terrible, racism-based immigration policy. Unfortunately politicians can still do a lot to screw up the economy through terrible ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X