Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Comrade Trump

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Hillary Clinton and her PACs raised $2.1B and couldn't win the election. How much could $380k, divided into $30k payments, really to do influence the vote?
    ^^^Another Trump supporter^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    ^^^Another Trump supporter^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No he isn’t one, he regularly criticizes Trump, and doesn’t minimize people’s concerns with him. Crockett is an example of a Trump supporter.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

I am a little skeptical about the bombshell:

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    I am a little skeptical about the bombshell:

The FBI will figure it out.

Jeff Sessions is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    The FBI will figure it out.
    Meanwhile...

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Y'all hear that? We're using code names. --Evelle Snoats

I wonder if FoxNoise! is going to fire Shepard Smith for his debunking of this Clinton-uranium conspiracy theory on Fox's air. I wouldn't be surprised. They once fired George Will for the mere act of being an intellectual Republican being too critical of Trump.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/15/medi...one/index.html

I've seen the clip. One thing this article doesn't address is that of that money that went to the Clinton foundation, it all came from one guy who ran Uranium one but who left the company three years before the deal even happened, and who therefore had nothing to do with the decision to sell the uranium. So the timing doesn't work, but it's a great way to sell a book to a conspiracy-theory hungry audience which has now become a desperate attempt by the Trump "administration" to send out noise to distract from an investigation they know is getting too close to the man in the oval office.
    Last edited by BlueK; 11-15-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    I wonder if FoxNoise! is going to fire Shepard Smith for his debunking of this Clinton-uranium conspiracy theory on Fox's air. I wouldn't be surprised. They once fired George Will for the mere act of being an intellectual Republican being too critical of Trump.

I've seen the clip. One thing this article doesn't address is that of that money that went to the Clinton foundation, it all came from one guy who ran Uranium one but who left the company three years before the deal even happened, and who therefore had nothing to do with the decision to sell the uranium. So the timing doesn't work, but it's a great way to sell a book to a conspiracy-theory hungry audience which has now become a desperate attempt by the Trump "administration" to send out noise to distract from an investigation they know is getting too close to the man in the oval office.
    That conspiracy has gotten a lot of play on this board.

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

I also don't think it addresses one other tidbit that spoils the Trump/Fox/Hannity narrative that would have us believe Russia now has 20% of our erstwhile uranium reserves: not a single gram of uranium has ever gone to Russia, as the Uranium One approval related only to ownership of a company, NOT to the export of the uranium, and such exports are very strictly controlled. Per multiple government sources, none of Uranium One's uranium has ever gone to Russia, nor can it without U.S. export approval. Trump and Hannity never mention that, but still call for Hillary's imprisonment (as if she were even remotely responsible for the innocuous transaction, which she wasn't). Scumbags.

That conspiracy has gotten a lot of play on this board.
    The name "clinton" comes up and it doesn't matter what the details are as long as the point is something bad. And I don't even like the Clintons. I just have a stronger distaste for rabble rousing propaganda.
    Last edited by BlueK; 11-15-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    I also don't think it addresses one other tidbit that spoils the Trump/Fox/Hannity narrative that would have us believe Russia now has 20% of our erstwhile uranium reserves: not a single gram of uranium has ever gone to Russia, as the Uranium One approval related only to ownership of a company, NOT to the export of the uranium, and such exports are very strictly controlled. Per multiple government sources, none of Uranium One's uranium has ever gone to Russia, nor can it without U.S. export approval. Trump and Hannity never mention that, but still call for Hillary's imprisonment (as if she were even remotely responsible for the innocuous transaction, which she wasn't). Scumbags.
    Right. Also, a nice Fox propaganda touch was having Sebfascist Gorka in one of their segments discussing this going beyond locking her up and actually talking death penalty for Madam Clinton, and comparing her to the Rosenbergs.

Right. Also, a nice Fox propaganda touch was having Sebfascist Gorka in one of their segments discussing this going beyond locking her up and actually talking death penalty for Madam Clinton, and comparing her to the Rosenbergs.
    Gorka is a genuine fascist. Great hire Fux News!

Jared Kushner failed to disclose emails sent to Trump team about WikiLeaks and Russia

Jared Kushner shared emails within Donald Trump’s team about WikiLeaks and a “backdoor overture” from Russia during the 2016 election campaign and failed to turn them over to investigators, it emerged on Thursday.

Senators said that a disclosure of files to their committee by Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, “appears to have been incomplete” and was missing “documents that are known to exist but were not included”.

They said in a letter to Kushner’s attorney that they knew of emails received and then sent on by Kushner during the campaign that appear relevant to inquiries into alleged collusion between Moscow and Trump’s team.

“Other parties have produced September 2016 email communications to Mr Kushner concerning WikiLeaks, which Mr Kushner then forwarded to another campaign official,” said senators Charles Grassley and Dianne Feinstein.

“Likewise, other parties have produced documents concerning a ‘Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite’ which Mr Kushner also forwarded,” said the senators, who are the chairman and ranking member of the Senate judiciary committee.

They also told Kushner’s attorney: “You also have not produced any phone records that we presume exist” in relation to several of their lines of inquiry.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ils-trump-team

Kushner received emails from Sergei Millian — an alleged dossier source who was in touch with George Papadopoulos

Jared Kushner was copied on emails sent to the Trump campaign last year from Sergei Millian, a Belarus-born businessman who was reportedly a key source in the explosive dossier alleging ties between Trump and Russia.

Millian told associates last year that he was in regular touch with George Papadopoulos — a campaign foreign policy adviser who lied to the FBI about the extent and nature of his contacts with Kremlin-linked foreign nationals.

Millian's relationship with Papadopoulos, who was told in April 2016 that the Kremlin had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton, raises questions about what they discussed during the election and what they relayed to campaign officials.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jared...russia-2017-11

frank could you knock it off you are being very puerile
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Ex-Fox News Employee Says She Was Blocked From Investigating Trump-Russia Ties

A former Fox News employee said the network blocked her from going to Moscow to investigate President Donald Trump’s links with Russia, one of several claims of news bias at 21st Century Fox Inc. made by former and current workers opposing its takeover of Sky Plc.

“You can’t do in-depth reporting if you’re not there,” said Jessica Golloher, a former Fox Radio correspondent who is suing the division for gender discrimination, at a gathering with U.K. lawmakers and citizens in Parliament on Monday. “Fox didn’t let me go to Moscow to dig into Trump’s Russian connections, even when I offered to pay my own way.”

“Fox is just buying what the White House is selling,” she said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-employee-says

No he isn’t one, he regularly criticizes Trump, and doesn’t minimize people’s concerns with him. Crockett is an example of a Trump supporter.

I can criticize Trump plenty and I share some of the common concerns with him. I would have gladly taken almost any of the other republican contenders over Trump (assuming they would have beaten Hillary) and I would even consider voting for a moderate, JFK-type democrat (if such a thing even exists any more) over Trump.

But, most of you are concerned with Trump's style (which I very much dislike, too, except that he's a fighter) and ignore the substance. There are a bunch of supposed conservatives on here that virtue-signal they didn't vote for Trump, meanwhile Trump is pursuing a largely conservative agenda and accomplishing a number of things that most conservatives like. They just don't like how he goes about it (which I completely agree with), but at least conservatives should recognize some of the good things that are happening under Trump's watch. A bunch of trade wars and WWIII are not looming. That's just part of the Art of the Deal. And I do like to challenge some of the Trump Derangement that goes on, because it is often unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by Crockett View Post

I can criticize Trump plenty and I share some of the common concerns with him. I would have gladly taken almost any of the other republican contenders over Trump (assuming they would have beaten Hillary) and I would even consider voting for a moderate, JFK-type democrat (if such a thing even exists any more) over Trump.

But, most of you are concerned with Trump's style (which I very much dislike, too, except that he's a fighter) and ignore the substance. There are a bunch of supposed conservatives on here that virtue-signal they didn't vote for Trump, meanwhile Trump is pursuing a largely conservative agenda and accomplishing a number of things that most conservatives like. They just don't like how he goes about it (which I completely agree with), but at least conservatives should recognize some of the good things that are happening under Trump's watch. A bunch of trade wars and WWIII are not looming. That's just part of the Art of the Deal. And I do like to challenge some of the Trump Derangement that goes on, because it is often unhinged.
    Uh Trump hasn't accomplished anything yet, his anti immigrant racist cheerleading is damaging the party and will hurt the country for decades. Republicans are slowly tu4ning into the xenophobic party because of Trump and trumpers

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Uh Trump hasn't accomplished anything yet, his anti immigrant racist cheerleading is damaging the party and will hurt the country for decades. Republicans are slowly tu4ning into the xenophobic party because of Trump and trumpers
    Well, he did appoint a SC Justice. Not sure if that counts as an "accomplishment" per se.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Y'all hear that? We're using code names. --Evelle Snoats

Okay, so you are not paying attention.

BTW, funny how Trump wasn't racist until he ran for office as a republican.

Maybe democrats always call republicans racists no matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Well, he did appoint a SC Justice. Not sure if that counts as an "accomplishment" per se.
    That is #1 and that will have consequences for decades.

That is #1 and that will have consequences for decades.
    thats all you got? that is definitely worth the increase in xenophobic policies, closing down immigration, international embarrassment, and the republican party tending further towards racism

thats all you got? that is definitely worth the increase in xenophobic policies, closing down immigration, international embarrassment, and the republican party tending further towards racism
    He freed those poor UCLA basketball players from the Chinese commies!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

No, I said that is the top of the list. I'll share a few more:

2) doubled the economic growth rate
    3) low unemployment at 4.1% (it hasn't been this low since the last republican president)
    4) all time stock market highs
    5) heavily reduced ILLEGAL immigration
    6) federal govt size is shrinking (couple of months ago I read that the federal workforce was already 20,000+ smaller)
    7) ISIS is being driven and crushed, finally
    8) on track to pass the greatest tax cuts since Reagan
    9) rolling back EPA gone wild
    10) school choice advocate leading the Dept of Education
    11) support of religious liberty (expanded religious and moral exemptions for mandated contraceptive coverage under Obamacare)
    12) reducing regulations
    13) pro-life support
    14) 2d amendment support
    and more...

BTW, are you for open borders? If no, then we both basically agree there is a limit to legal immigration and then we can quibble about the right level. But having limits does not make one a xenophobe.

No, I said that is the top of the list. I'll share a few more:

2) doubled the economic growth rate
    3) low unemployment at 4.1% (it hasn't been this low since the last republican president)
    4) all time stock market highs
    5) heavily reduced ILLEGAL immigration
    6) federal govt size is shrinking (couple of months ago I read that the federal workforce was already 20,000+ smaller)
    7) ISIS is being driven and crushed, finally
    8) on track to pass the greatest tax cuts since Reagan
    9) rolling back EPA gone wild
    10) school choice advocate leading the Dept of Education
    11) support of religious liberty (expanded religious and moral exemptions for mandated contraceptive coverage under Obamacare)
    12) reducing regulations
    13) pro-life support
    14) 2d amendment support
    and more...

BTW, are you for open borders? If no, then we both basically agree there is a limit to legal immigration and then we can quibble about the right level. But having limits does not make one a xenophobe.
    He hasn't done anything to get 2, l3, 4. And no I don't think reporting a bunch of people that don't deserve to be deported is an accomplishment. And besides, it's fake news, Obama was deporting at record levels.

7 has nothing to do with trump. Obama was doing the exact same thing. 8...this bill hurts basically every income group except trumps. 10...bevos is only there because she is rich and donated a bunch of money. Not qualified.

11...Well except wanting to ban Muslims.

13 and 14 are just positions , not accomplishments.

The only things in the list that Trump actually did something are may be 9 and 12.

Trump-hating snowflake Jeff Lebowski's Avatar

That’s a funny list.
    "Socialism is not bad IMHO" - byu71
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Trump defeated the great Satan, Hillary Clinton, in the presidential election. He should be awarded the Nobel Piece Prize for that alone alone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    That’s a funny list.
    ‘Ha-ha’ funny, or ‘Crockett is pretending to be a reluctant Trump supporter’ funny?