Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Survey says... less than 1% of Americans give a rat's ass about the situation with Russia:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/237389/...blem-list.aspx

https://news.gallup.com/poll/237392/...&g_medium=copy

"Russians?!? We don't care about no stink'n Russians!"
    It’s the economy, stupid.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Survey says... less than 1% of Americans give a rat's ass about the situation with Russia:
      Liar, liar. That is a false summary of that survey. Less than 1% think it is THE MOST IMPORTANT problem. That does not in any way, shape, or form mean that they "don't give a rat's ass" about it.
      Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 07-19-2018, 08:45 AM.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• The idea that Trump would even think about turning over a former ambassador to Putin for interrogation is beyond absurd. Maybe he doesn't know that people Putin doesn't like or who are inconvenient for him tend to turn up dead. Maybe we can also ask Kim Yung Un who he wants.
        Last edited by BlueK; 07-19-2018, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Liar, liar. That is a false summary of that survey. Less than 1% think it is THE MOST IMPORTANT problem. That does not in any way, shape, or form mean that they "don't give a rat's ass" about it.
          Yeah, it terms of important problems it is very much into the "don't give a rat's ass" territory... The dems should be focusing on something that folks give a rat's ass about instead, like immigration/illegal aliens...

bjjnonu7xi911.jpg

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            The idea that Trump would even think about turning over a former ambassador to Putin for interrogation is beyond absurd. Maybe he doesn't know that people Putin doesn't like or who are inconvenient for him tend to turn up dead. Maybe we can also ask Kim Yung Un who he wants.
            I don't know about the former ambassador but Drumpf should give Bill Browder up to the Ruskies for not giving him any of that $400 million to his campaign.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump already wants another meeting with his owner. Hopefully the GOP finds some patriotism and backbone and start caring about sovereignty and national security over domestic issues and partisan power.

Comment

I don't know about the former ambassador but Drumpf should give Bill Browder up to the Ruskies for not giving him any of that $400 million to his campaign.
                The Senate just voted 98-0 to tell Trump that the idea to send Americans over to Putin is a bunch of crap.

Comment

The Senate just voted 98-0 to tell Trump that the idea to send Americans over to Putin is a bunch of crap.
                  That's odd. According Uncle Whatabout, nobody cares!
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    That's odd. According Uncle Whatabout, nobody cares!
                    Sarah Huckleberry Sanders rushes to the microphone minutes before the Senate vote goes down to tell us the President now doesn't agree with the idea. LOL. What a clown show this idiot president is.

Comment

The idea that Trump would even think about turning over a former ambassador to Putin for interrogation is beyond absurd. Maybe he doesn't know that people Putin doesn't like or who are inconvenient for him tend to turn up dead. Maybe we can also ask Kim Yung Un who he wants.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Bill Browder isn't an american... No rat's ass given.

William Felix Browder (born 23 April 1964)[1] is an American-born British financier. He is the CEO and co-founder of Hermitage Capital Management, an investment fund that at one time was the largest foreign portfolio investor in Russia.[2] He gave up his U.S. citizenship in 1998 to avoid paying taxes related to foreign investment.
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Browder
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Bill Browder isn't an american... No rat's ass given.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Browder
                          Putin was asking for more than those two. It really wouldn't have mattered because Trump wouldn't have the authority to do it anyway. He's not a king yet. There is an extradition process and no court would have given the ok.

Comment

He didn’t give that money to anyone’s campaign stop being a dummie and believing Putin.

Comment

Putin was asking for more than those two. It really wouldn't have mattered because Trump wouldn't have the authority to do it anyway. He's not a king yet. There is an extradition process and no court would have given the ok.
                              In Bill Browder's case why would there be an extradition process? He is not an American. He gave up his protection as an American citizen in 1998 by giving up his citizenship and not paying taxes. We should just deport him to Russia.

As for the actual American citizens I thought the deal was we allow Putin's boys to interrogate then in trade for interrogating his hackers to get to the bottom of this election messing around business. Why does that require extraditing anyone? We send Mueller over to Russia. They send their interrogators over here. The former ambassador and the others all stay in the US... except for the tax avoider Bill Browder. We send him wrapped up in a box to Putin.
                              Last edited by Uncle Ted; 07-19-2018, 01:35 PM.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                He didn’t give that money to anyone’s campaign stop being a dummie and believing Putin.
                                Even so he gave up his US citizenship just to avoid taxes... if you don't pay your protection money to Uncle Donald then you don't deserve protection.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X