Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    It's been almost 20 minutes. Must be offline.
    I have to take a bathroom break sometime.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Hey, so when are they going to release the dirt the Ruskies had on Clinton? Given they bugged Drumpf Tower and had spies "informants" embedded in the Drumpf campaign team they must have a copy of the dirt somewhere. Damn you FBI, release the Hillary dirt!

BTW, just how did Drumpf beat the most qualified presidential candidate ever without using this incriminating dirt on her from the Ruskies anyway?
      Your obsession with a former Secretary of State and presidential candidate (for whom I didn't vote and about whom I care not a whit) and using her baggage (which is ample) to defend a sitting President is frankly weird. But as long as we're asking rhetorical questions, why has Trump behaved like a guilty person since day one? Why did he write a patently false explanation of the Trump Tower meeting and deny having done so?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Your obsession with a former Secretary of State and presidential candidate (for whom I didn't vote and about whom I care not a whit) and using her baggage (which is ample) to defend a sitting President is frankly weird. But as long as we're asking rhetorical questions, why has Trump behaved like a guilty person since day one? Why did he write a patently false explanation of the Trump Tower meeting and deny having done so?
        You are dodging my questions... Given Drumpf Jr met with the Russians and they told him they had some dirt that was obviously going to win the election for his father then this raises some questions:

(1) Where is the dirt?

(2) Why didn't the Drumpf campaign use the dirt?

(3) How did Drumpf win without the dirt?

I want answers, damnit!
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You are dodging my questions... Given Drumpf Jr met with the Russians and they told him they had some dirt that was obviously going to win the election for his father then this raises some questions:

(1) Where is the dirt?

(2) Why didn't the Drumpf campaign use the dirt?

(3) How did Drumpf win without the dirt?

I want answers, damnit!
          So do I! So I'll go first, and then await yours.

1. Don Jr. didn't receive any dirt, which no doubt was profoundly disappointing to him. As I noted (and this is demonstrably true), Don Jr. WANTED to collude but based only on what we know so far, he was unable to do so because the Russkies did a bait and switch.

2. They couldn't use what they didn't have. That said, there's whiff of some chicanery here, given that at different times Giuliani and Drumpf spoke of terrible news coming about Clinton in advance of Wikileaks revelations. And I'm unsure about this, but didn't Drumpf mention some dirt coming out about Clinton in advance of the Trump Tower meeting? Again, not sure but I thought I'd read that.

3. Drumpf won the electoral vote by skillfully recognizing the discontent among white blue collar workers and playing on that, characterizing himself (perhaps the world's greatest self-promoter) as their savior ("And I alone can fix it!"). And miraculously, he was able to overcome the 5,000,000 unlawful votes in favor of Hillary of which the incompetent election review commission he appointed was able to produce not even a mustard seed of evidence.

Your turn.

Comment

So do I! So I'll go first, and then await yours.

1. Don Jr. didn't receive any dirt, which no doubt was profoundly disappointing to him. As I noted (and this is demonstrably true), Don Jr. WANTED to collude but based only on what we know so far, he was unable to do so because the Russkies did a bait and switch.
            Oh, so Drumpf Jr only wanted to collude with the Ruskies but didn't? So it is a crime to want to collude with the Russians but not actually do it? (Its seems like I have seen a movie about this... Something about future crimes.) Sounds like let another big, juicy (and expensive) nothing burger to me.

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            2. They couldn't use what they didn't have. That said, there's whiff of some chicanery here, given that at different times Giuliani and Drumpf spoke of terrible news coming about Clinton in advance of Wikileaks revelations. And I'm unsure about this, but didn't Drumpf mention some dirt coming out about Clinton in advance of the Trump Tower meeting? Again, not sure but I thought I'd read that.
            Drumpf was always saying crap about "Crooked Hillary". Maybe Barron Drumpf also guessed Podesta's password? You know Barron has computers and is really good with them. It's unbelievable. I can totally believe that Barron could guess Podesta's password as well. Of course, I can believe about any 10 year old could guess that password and it wouldn't take an army of Russian hackers to do it.

3. Drumpf won the electoral vote by skillfully recognizing the discontent among white blue collar workers and playing on that, characterizing himself (perhaps the world's greatest self-promoter) as their savior ("And I alone can fix it!"). And miraculously, he was able to overcome the 5,000,000 unlawful votes in favor of Hillary of which the incompetent election review commission he appointed was able to produce not even a mustard seed of evidence.

Your turn.
            So you are saying that, with less than half of the campaign budget of Hillary, Drumpf was able to "skillfully" out campaign her and appealed to the largest pool of voters. The worst candidate ever promised them salvation and they believed it? Now he is wreaked the economy, delivered on none of his promises, and spends all his time in his "southern white house". I bet all these blue collar workers that wasted their vote on Drumpf are pissed off now!

You need to talk to Frank, man... It was the Russians.
            Last edited by Uncle Ted; 06-04-2018, 06:16 PM.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I don't understand Uncle Ted.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                I don't understand Uncle Ted.
                All you need to know about him is that he desperately wants us all to go full libertarian. The best way to do that is to attack both political sides fairly equally, no matter how false or crazy the claim. If Hillary had won and everyone started attacking her, no doubt his posts would claim that Trump is as corrupt as her.

He hopes that with enough cartoons and memes that show the right is as corrupt as the left, we will unplug and finally understand the real world. And vote for Ron Paul, I suppose.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

You are not expected to.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    All you need to know about him is that he desperately wants us all to go full libertarian. The best way to do that is to attack both political sides fairly equally, no matter how false or crazy the claim. If Hillary had won and everyone started attacking her, no doubt his posts would claim that Trump is as corrupt as her.

He hopes that with enough cartoons and memes that show the right is as corrupt as the left, we will unplug and finally understand the real world. And vote for Ron Paul, I suppose.
                    You're giving him too much credit.

Comment

No one does.

Comment

Oh, so Drumpf Jr only wanted to collude with the Ruskies but didn't? So it is a crime to want to collude with the Russians but not actually do it? (Its seems like I have seen a movie about this... Something about future crimes.) Sounds like let another big, juicy (and expensive) nothing burger to me.
                        Sorry, had to take a three-hour bathroom break. I haven't accused Jr. of committing a crime. I simply wrote that the claim by Trump and Hannity (and you, apparently), that the Mueller investigation is unconstitutional and a groundless witch hunt is absurd, given that one of the principals is on record as wanting to collude with the Russian government, and attending a meeting along with other Trump team members with that specific intent. I continue to remain open to the idea that the Trumps failed in their attempt to collude and thus aren't guilty of any related crime, but based on those facts alone (and there are others) I think it's inarguable they provided ample grounds for an investigation to be launched.

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Drumpf was always saying crap about "Crooked Hillary". Maybe Barron Drumpf also guessed Podesta's password? You know Barron has computers and is really good with them. It's unbelievable. I can totally believe that Barron could guess Podesta's password as well. Of course, I can believe about any 10 year old could guess that password and it wouldn't take an army of Russian hackers to do it.
                        I have no idea what you're going for here, but I'm sure that with the right audience, it kills.

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        So you are saying that, with less than half of the campaign budget of Hillary, Drumpf was able to "skillfully" out campaign her and appealed to the largest pool of voters. The worst candidate ever promised them salvation and they believed it? Now he is wreaked the economy, delivered on none of his promises, and spends all his time in his "southern white house". I bet all these blue collar workers that wasted their vote on Drumpf are pissed off now! ...
                        Again, not sure what you're doing here but yes, Drumpf ran a smarter campaign and Hillary was a terrible candidate with an inept campaign team. And I'm not disappointed with everything he has done, and hold out hope (with considerable skepticism) we'll get out of this in relatively good shape. Let's wait until Mueller's investigation runs its course, and a couple more years of his presidency, before we jump to any conclusions.

How are your answers to my questions coming along? Actually, forget it as I doubt I'd understand the response.

Comment

Sorry, had to take a three-hour bathroom break. I haven't accused Jr. of committing a crime. I simply wrote that the claim by Trump and Hannity (and you, apparently), that the Mueller investigation is unconstitutional and a groundless witch hunt is absurd, given that one of the principals is on record as wanting to collude with the Russian government, and attending a meeting along with other Trump team members with that specific intent. I continue to remain open to the idea that the Trumps failed in their attempt to collude and thus aren't guilty of any related crime, but based on those facts alone (and there are others) I think it's inarguable they provided ample grounds for an investigation to be launched.
                          I have said nothing about the Mueller investigation being unconstitutional. I have only stated it is costing the good tax payers of this country a good deal of money and has little to show for it. Sure there has been indictments handed out for 13 Russians "trolls" but do we have anyone locked up yet.

And where are the indictments for the foreign citizens working with the DNC/Clinton on trying to influence the election?

Does Mueller Indictment Mean Clinton Campaign Can Be Indicted for Chris Steele?

Special Counsel Robert Mueller indicted foreign citizens for trying to influence the American public about an election because those citizens did not register as a foreign agent nor record their financial expenditures to the Federal Elections Commission. By that theory, when will Mueller indict Christopher Steele, FusionGPS, PerkinsCoie, the DNC and the Clinton Campaign? Mueller’s indictment against 13 Russian trolls claimed their social media political activity was criminal because: they were foreign citizens; they tried to influence an election; and they neither registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act nor reported their funding to the Federal Elections Commission.

First, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make Steele a criminal: first, he is a foreign citizen; second, he tried to influence an election, which he received payments to do (including from the FBI itself); and third, he neither registered as a foreign agent nor listed his receipts and expenditures to the Federal Election Commission. Also, according to the FBI, along the way, Steele lied…a lot, while the dossier he disseminated contained its own lies based on bought-and-paid for smears from foreign sources reliant on rumors and innuendo.

Second, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make FusionGPS a criminal co-conspirator: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission.

Third, if Mueller’s theory is correct, then three things make PerkinsCoie a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its receipt of payments from the Clinton campaign as a “legal expense.”

Fourth, if Mueller’s theory is correct, then three things make the DNC a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its payments to Steele as laundered legal expenses to a law firm.

Fifth, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make the Clinton Campaign a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its funding of payments to Steele laundered through a law firm as a “legal expense.”
                          https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/does...-chris-steele/

IIRC, Steele was also working with Russians to gather the information he put in his dossier. OMG... THE RUSSIANS AGAIN!

Let's hope that Mueller does run a complete and fair investigation so the tax payers might get at least something for their money.

I have no idea what you're going for here, but I'm sure that with the right audience, it kills.
                          Again, I'll spell it out for you in simple terms... Anyone (including their dog) could have guessed Podesta's password. Podesta might as well just posted his email on a public forum. Given the great lack of security demonstrated by the Clinton campaign and the fact that the DNC did not let the FBI examine their server they can really only blame themselves for the losing all their email to wikileaks and the rest of the world. In short, it would not be surprising if multiple parties had their email and copies were passed around on the dark web and the not so dark web. It would not be surprising if the Drumpf campaign had their own copy before a copy was posted on wikileaks. It would not be surprising if the Clinton campaign (AKA the DNC) knew their emails were compromised before wikileaks. (In fact, IIRC the FBI told them this.)

(Edit: Yes, let's not underestimate Giuliani's hand in this... The dude has his own security company full of "white hats": http://www.giulianisecurity.com His team could have very likely found the DNC/Clinton emails floating around the interwebs long before anything was posted up on wikileaks.)

Again, not sure what you're doing here but yes, Drumpf ran a smarter campaign and Hillary was a terrible candidate with an inept campaign team. And I'm not disappointed with everything he has done, and hold out hope (with considerable skepticism) we'll get out of this in relatively good shape. Let's wait until Mueller's investigation runs its course, and a couple more years of his presidency, before we jump to any conclusions.

How are your answers to my questions coming along? Actually, forget it as I doubt I'd understand the response.
                          So given Drumpf and Hillary you are saying that Drumpf is clearly the better of the two... Thank you for confirming what I have been saying all along.
                          Last edited by Uncle Ted; 06-05-2018, 07:21 AM.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

...So given Drumpf and Hillary you are saying that Drumpf is clearly the better of the two... Thank you for confirming what I have been saying all along.
                            If by "better" you mean "more effective campaigner," I don't anyone here has claimed otherwise.

Comment

If by "better" you mean "more effective campaigner," I don't anyone here has claimed otherwise.
                              If one is an effective campaigner then one might be an effective candidate and person for the job... no? On the other hand, if one screws up the campaign (even after they are given the debate questions beforehand and have all that campaign money) then they just demonstrated they will most likely screw up being the most powerful person in the world (even if folks claim that they are the most qualified person ever). In short, campaigning is the process of being interviewed for the job by the American people. Don't f*ck up the interview.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If one is an effective campaigner then one might be an effective candidate and person for the job... no? On the other hand, if one screws up the campaign (even after they are given the debate questions beforehand and have all that campaign money) then they just demonstrated they will most likely screw up being the most powerful person in the world (even if folks claim that they are the most qualified person ever). In short, campaigning is the process of being interviewed for the job by the American people. Don't f*ck up the interview.
                                Logic fail. Reboot the bot!
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X