Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Getting into the voter rolls is almost as scary as the machines themselves. They could delete voters from rolls, assign people to incorrect polling stations and all sorts of shenanigans. It's pretty serious, and concerning that the states are saying the didn't get much guidance about how improve. They don't have to actively penetrate the voting machines to really fuck things up.

Also reminds me that Trump continues to refuse enacting sanctions that he signed into law.
    There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials.
    I am guessing that Drumpf will take action on this... and enact national voter ID regulations.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• No biggie. Just an enemy state hacking into our private information and trying to mess with our elections. At least they probably would stand for the anthem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        I am guessing that Drumpf will take action on this... and enact national voter ID regulations.
        Voter ID isn't gonna help someone if they're purged from the rolls Ted, or if they are sent on a wild goose chase on election day. So Trump might do that.

Comment

Getting into the voter rolls is almost as scary as the machines themselves. They could delete voters from rolls, assign people to incorrect polling stations and all sorts of shenanigans. It's pretty serious, and concerning that the states are saying the didn't get much guidance about how improve. They don't have to actively penetrate the voting machines to really fuck things up.

Also reminds me that Trump continues to refuse enacting sanctions that he signed into law.
          Yes, that would be scary. Looks like Time reported this all back in June 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Voter ID isn't gonna help someone if they're purged from the rolls Ted, or if they are sent on a wild goose chase on election day. So Trump might do that.
            It sounds like they didn't alter anything but they could easily print a bunch of voting cards (using the database information) for anyone (e.g., Russian bots) to use to vote.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              Yes, that would be scary. Looks like Time reported this all back in June 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              And we've heard very little about the response to it.

Comment

Actually, we really haven't received a lot of info from DHS about this issue. Some of this is new info. The public still knows very little about all this. Also, the headline is accurate.

DHS testified to Congress about this already?

DHS Official Denies Russia Tried to Hack 21 State Voting Systems

NOVEMBER 29, 2017

DHS Official Denies Russia Tried to Hack 21 State Voting Systems DHS official Christopher Krebs denies the widely reported story that DHS claimed Russia attempted to hack the voting systems of 21 states. The majority of the activity was simple scanning. "Scanning happens all the time across the web… I would not describe that as an attack," Krebs stated
                Port scanning is not hacking. FYI.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Sounds like a “slam dunk”!

Case closed.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Sounds like a “slam dunk”!

Case closed.
                    Someone should remind him it doesn't matter because Hillary lost.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Hey Trump, to look less like you do in this picture, just enforce the sanctions voted on by all but 5 members of the House and Senate.
                        Last edited by BlueK; 02-08-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

DHS testified to Congress about this already?

DHS Official Denies Russia Tried to Hack 21 State Voting Systems

NOVEMBER 29, 2017

DHS Official Denies Russia Tried to Hack 21 State Voting Systems DHS official Christopher Krebs denies the widely reported story that DHS claimed Russia attempted to hack the voting systems of 21 states. The majority of the activity was simple scanning. "Scanning happens all the time across the web… I would not describe that as an attack," Krebs stated
                          Port scanning is not hacking. FYI.
                          Yeah man, I run nmap all the time. Dumb.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• FBI informant who spied on Russian firm that bought Uranium One says Moscow paid MILLIONS to influence Hillary Clinton while the deal was under review
                            • The congressional committees searching for Hillary Clinton's alleged wrongdoing in the Uranium One deal are talking with a former FBI informant
                            • William Douglas Campbell, a lobbyist, is providing documents to Congress about his undercover work investigating the Russian firm Rosatom
                            • Rosatom bought Uranium One after getting U.S. government approval in 2010, gaining control of 20 per cent of America's uranium supply
                            • Hillary Clinton, then secretary of State, approved the deal along with other top Obama administration officials
                            • Campbell says Russia paid APCO Worldwide $3 million for lobbying; the firm was also expected to work for the Clinton Foundation for free
                            • APCO provided more than $1 million in 'in kind' pro-bono services, which Republicans say were a way to unethically curry favor with Clinton
                            • Bill Clinton also got a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank tied to the Uranium One deal

Russian influence in the United States wasn't limited to meddling with the 2016 election, according to an FBI informant who has told three congressional committees that Moscow tried to buy influence with Hillary Clinton by steering money to her family foundation.

William Douglas Campbell says Russia paid the American lobbying firm APCO Worldwide $3 million over the period of a year in the early days of the Obama administration, when Hillary Clinton was secretary of State.

APCO was supposed to lobby a multi-agency board called the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States to approve the Russian company Rosatom's purchase of Uranium One, a Canadian company that controlled 20 per cent of the U.S. uranium supply.

The U.S. secretary of State is one member of the CFIUS.
                            [...]
                            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-uranium.html

So Hillary's foundation and her husband got lots of money to influence her support for the Uranium One deal... shocking!

Don't people know that is what is expected to be able to "play" with the Clintons?
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Sounds like a “slam dunk”!

Case closed.
                              LOL...

On Mexico, he said: ”I view it as a relationship vital for our economy and for our stability. We’ve got to enforce our borders and we’ve got to enforce our laws.

“There are people willing to do jobs Americans won’t do. A lot of Americans don’t like picking cotton at 105 degrees. But there are people who want to put food on their family’s table and are willing to do that.”
                              https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FS1Q4

There are robots willing to do jobs Americans won't do... They have been picking cotton since the early 1900's you big dummy, Bush Jr.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• shocker

Trump blocks Democrats' rebuttal to Nunes memo, citing national security
                                White House says document, a response to a Republican memo alleging FBI misdeeds in the Trump-Russia inquiry, cannot be released due to ‘classified and sensitive passages’

Donald Trump is blocking the release of the Democrats’ rebuttal to a Republican memo that accused the FBI of a politically biased investigation into the president’s ties to Russia.

Donald McGahn, the White House counsel, released a letter Friday night arguing that disclosure of the Democrats’ memo would “create especially significant concerns for the national security and law enforcement interests” and claiming that Trump was “inclined to declassify” the document, but could not at this time due to “classified and especially sensitive passages”.

Democrats on the House intelligence committee, which is investigating Russian meddling into the US election, authored the new memo, which they said provided context for a four-page memo authored by Republican Devin Nunes, a close ally of Donald Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...es-memo-russia

Comment

Working...
                                X