Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Comrade Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    Though I lean right, I wouldn't necessarily call myself right wing. Nevertheless, I will regale you with why the accusations of Russian meddling in our elections doesn't move the needle much for me.

Of course they are attempting to meddle. They don't like us. We are a threat to their international ambitions - a geopolitical foe, if you will. It is our job to have systems in place that will prevent their attempts from having any effect. I'm not shocked that they're trying to attack our system. I just want each jurisdiction to have systems and audit trails that protect the integrity of the vote as well as ballot privacy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Sure, of course they're trying. It's only logical they would. But Trump continues to deny it has even happened. I mean, Putin told him he didn't do it and he believes him. It is our job to guard against it. But several heads of our national security agencies testified in Congress yesterday that they're getting no direction or interest from the top to do anything about it. I don't think this would fly with Republicans if this happened under a democrat president.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    Sure, of course they're trying. It's only logical they would. But Trump continues to deny it has even happened. I mean, Putin told him he didn't do it and he believes him. It is our job to guard against it. But several heads of our national security agencies testified in Congress yesterday that they're getting no direction or interest from the top to do anything about it. I don't think this would fly with Republicans if this happened under a democrat president.
    Dems slogan in 2020... Make the Cold War Great Again.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Trump Transition Records, A Source Of Friction With Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Were Almost Destroyed

Last December, President Donald Trump accused special counsel Robert Mueller of illegally obtaining thousands of presidential transition emails and other materials from a federal agency. Now, newly released documents show that Mueller almost never got them — the agency would have ordinarily destroyed transition records, a top lawyer there wrote, but “the news cycles” prompted officials to ask if they should preserve them. Eventually, they were copied onto a thumb drive.

Trump and Republican lawmakers, including Sen. Ron Johnson and Rep. Trey Gowdy, lashed out at the General Services Administration, which provides administrative support, such as office space, computers, and cell phones, to presidential transition teams, including Trump’s. Gowdy and Johnson demanded that the GSA explain how Mueller’s team obtained the records, which they said were “privileged.”

The issue led to further friction between the Trump administration and Mueller, whose team is probing Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and the possibility that Trump officials colluded with the Kremlin. Following the revelations about the emails obtained through the GSA, Trump supporters called on the president to fire Mueller.

BuzzFeed News has now obtained documents, some heavily redacted, that shed light on how and why the GSA turned over the records to the FBI and Mueller. The documents were obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request.

Seth Greenfield, a lawyer for the GSA, explained in a June 8, 2017, email to his boss that during a conversation with a special counsel staffer and the FBI, he told them that the GSA would normally “destroy the records and wipe the machines, but given the news cycles, GSA decided it was prudent to inquire about preservation during the machine wiping process.”

Greenfield said the GSA reached out to its internal watchdog who contacted the FBI and Department of Justice “and got the ball rolling” to preserve the Trump transition documents, which were copied onto a thumb drive. But Greenfield noted that in order for the GSA to turn over the records to law enforcement, he believed the agency would need a subpoena, because the GSA did not own the records.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasonleopol...ws#.bsKG2NB8av
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Trump Transition Records, A Source Of Friction With Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Were Almost Destroyed

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasonleopol...ws#.bsKG2NB8av
    I would check in Hillary’s 30,000+ “lost” emails and/or on her smashed phones for them... same sh*t, different party man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

A former Russian troll speaks: ‘It was like being in Orwell’s world’

What was the working environment like — was it really like a factory?

There were two shifts of 12 hours, day and night. You had to arrive exactly on time, that is, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. There were production norms, for example, 135 comments of 200 characters each. … You come in and spend all day in a room with the blinds closed and 20 computers. There were multiple such rooms spread over four floors. It was like a production line, everyone was busy, everyone was writing something. You had the feeling that you had arrived in a factory rather than a creative place.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Oh the irony.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Oh the irony.

I'm sure he'll respond any day now with those sanctions he signed into law.

I'm sure he'll respond any day now with those sanctions he signed into law.
    More likely he'll set up another meeting to talk with Putin about "adoption."

Tough to argue with this logic.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

What is the logo featured on that hat and (partial) logo on that jacket? Never seen them before.

Also, an iPhone? What a dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    What is the logo featured on that hat and (partial) logo on that jacket? Never seen them before.

Also, an iPhone? What a dummy.
    I don't know anything about him, but he looks like a tough dude that doesn't put up with liberal bullshit!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I don't know anything about him, but he looks like a tough dude that doesn't put up with liberal bullshit!
    I'll tell you who he is. He is one badass mofo! His website is full of pics of him looking very serious. Many guns and t-shirts with exposed guns are shared.

https://www.stevereichert.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    I'll tell you who he is. He is one badass mofo! His website is full of pics of him looking very serious. Many guns and t-shirts with exposed guns are shared.

Does the FBI know this guy?

Ted, read this book and share the highlights with the board. TIA:

The ultimate kitsch artifact from the early days of the Trump era is a novel, The Way of the Shadow Wolves: The Deep State and the Hijacking of America, and it’s written by two patriots deeply concerned with immigration control and the malevolent forces abetting the destruction of America: Tom Morrissey, a U.S. marshal-turned-novelist, and Steven Seagal.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-arpaio-217031

Those Russian bots weren't real.... Grandma says so:

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

FBI ‘investigating whether Russian money went to NRA’s campaign to help elect Donald Trump’
    Alexander Torshin is former member of upper house in Russia’s parliament

Activists are demanding the National Rifle Association (NRA) reveal if it received donations from Russia, after it was reported the FBI is investigating whether a Kremlin-linked Moscow businessman channelled money to the group’s campaign to help Donald Trump win the election.

With the influence of the NRA under mounting scrutiny following a school shooting in Florida and the campaign led by students to change the country’s gun laws, campaigners say it is vital that investigators uncover if the powerful lobbying group group used any Russian money to help elect Republican members of Congress and Mr Trump during the 2016 race. It is against the law to use foreign money in federal election campaigns.

It was recently reported the FBI was focusing its attention on Alexander Torshin, a former member of the upper house of Russia’s parliament and currently deputy governor of Russia’s central bank, who is said to have a close relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The 64-year-old gun enthusiast is also said to be a Life Member of the NRA.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8225581.html

FBI ‘investigating whether Russian money went to NRA’s campaign to help elect Donald Trump’
    Alexander Torshin is former member of upper house in Russia’s parliament

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8225581.html

I wonder if we can get the Russians to donate to the BYU Athletic department.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

This looks like the GOP memo intentionally left out some important info. I'm sure the liberal media will favor the dem memo over the GOP's, but to me it looks like it represents reality better.

Oh, and the GOP memo dropped.three.weeks.ago. I cannot believe how scandals in this presidency age.

This looks like the GOP memo intentionally left out some important info. I'm sure the liberal media will favor the dem memo over the GOP's, but to me it looks like it represents reality better.

Oh, and the GOP memo dropped.three.weeks.ago. I cannot believe how scandals in this presidency age.
    The GOP pretty much made up the narrative that the reason this investigation started was because Chris passed on dirt on Carter Page. Page is a huge tool. I encourage anyone to youtube some of his interviews, they're surreal.

Wow... that was quick: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...d_response.pdf
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Quick, and absolutely unimpressive. Ted did you read the dems memo before springing into action?

Quick, and absolutely unimpressive. Ted did you read the dems memo before springing into action?
    Yeah, it was kind of boring... They need to release all the source material now.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Yeah, it was kind of boring... They need to release all the source material now.
    On this, we completely agree. I wonder why the GOP or Trump won’t push for this.

The source material that Nunes hasn't seen but Schiff has? Maybe we could start with some of the redacted on the dems memo.

The source material that Nunes hasn't seen but Schiff has? Nunes needs to step aside.
    Who cares about Nunes?... When are they going to impeach Drumpf?
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Who cares about Nunes?... When are they going to impeach Drumpf?
    It's his scam to sidetrack the house investigation. You care about him plenty. You've treated his every word as bulletproof gotcha points against the evil axis of dems, mainstream media and deep state. In term of impeachment you realize the democrats are the minority party in both houses right?