Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL9d0SdWAAE1FHw.jpg

These secret Evee messages were everywhere last summer. Freakin' Putin.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• DL-RnDgWsAENgkD.jpg
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
        Wait... Frank was right about Trump and the Ruskies!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• There is no entry for Yungoos in the Pokemon Go pokedex you dummy.

Comment

• Good old Jared is just really absent minded.

Background check chief has 'never seen' mistakes and omissions at level of Jared Kushner forms

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/12/po...orm/index.html

Comment

• Comment

• you are a nutcase. this media bias talk is an immediate low iq tell.
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Charges filed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    Charges filed.
                    Just to watch people’s heads explode it would be hilarious if it was Podesta.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      you are a nutcase. this media bias talk is an immediate low iq tell.
                      bro, all you got is lower case insults and snark

the belief that there is no media bias is a sheeple tell

Comment

Charges filed.
                        If I was betting money, I'd say Manafort.

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Perhaps the most important development here so far is George Papadopoulos already pleading guilty to lying to the feds about his communications with Russians while working for the campaign. If his intent is to talk to get a lighter sentence, that could be very problematic for the White House. Manafort's long laundry list of charges also looks pretty ominous. I'm going to guess the idea with him being charged first is also to get him to talk about the campaign even though the charges predate his campaign work. Curious that he was working for free.

Also, not much doubt now why the White House and their official news propaganda agency, Fox News, last week suddenly decided to desperately go full court press on a "scandal" from 7 years ago that's been debunked by snopes and many others. Sending out Sebfascist Gorka to say on Fox that Clinton should get the death penalty was a pretty nice touch though, if not a little over the top.
                            Last edited by BlueK; 10-30-2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Perhaps the most important development here so far is George Papadopoulos already pleading guilty to lying to the feds about his communications with Russians while working for the campaign. If his intent is to talk to get a lighter sentence, that could be very problematic for the White House. Manafort's long laundry list of charges also looks pretty ominous. I'm going to guess the idea with him being charged first is also to get him to talk about the campaign even though the charges predate his campaign work. Curious that he was working for free.

Also, not much doubt now why the White House and their official news propaganda agency, Fox News, last week suddenly decided to desperately go full court press on a "scandal" from 7 years ago that's been debunked by snopes and many others. Sending out Sebfascist Gorka to say on Fox that Clinton should get the death penalty was a pretty nice touch though, if not a little over the top.

Amazing, do you work for CNN or does CNN read your postings? http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politi...lty/index.html

Why George Papadopoulos' guilty plea is a much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment

[...]
                              "On or about April 26, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for breakfast at a London hotel. During this meeting, the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high-level Russian government officials. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that on that trip he (the Professor) learned that the Russians had obtained "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS, as defendant PAPADOPOULOS later described to the FBI, that "They [the Russians] have dirt on her"; "the Russians had emails of Clinton"; "they have thousands of emails."
                              OK, so where are the "dirt" emails on Clinton? Let's get to the good stuff.

The Manafort stuff seems kind of boring:
                              There are no allegations of collusion with Russian operatives in the indictment, which was issued by a Washington grand jury on Friday and unsealed after Manafort’s arrest.
                              http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/he...te-rick-gates/
                              Last edited by Uncle Ted; 10-30-2017, 01:31 PM.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                Amazing, do you work for CNN or does CNN read your postings? http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politi...lty/index.html

OK, so where is the "dirt" emails on Clinton? Let's get to the good stuff.

The Manafort stuff seems kind of boring:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/he...te-rick-gates/
                                I don't work for CNN, but I do read their website. I doubt they read my posts here which is the only place I post about this stuff. I hadn't heard about the Papadopoulos plea until seeing the crawl on the break room TV in my office this morning (Obviously that wouldn't have been FOX since I'm sure they probably haven't reported it ;-) Interesting that the link you posted is a couple of hours later than my post, so maybe I was on to something.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 10-30-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X