X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    how about this, you fucking donkeys?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1DV5D1
    Who, exactly, are you calling promiscuous Democrats?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
      I'll know it when I see it. Haven't seen it.
      Unless Trump tattoos an admission of guilt on his forehead, or Angel Moroni comes down and tells you, you won't recognize any collusion.

Comment

• How much you want to bet Trump fires Mueller sooner than later?

Flynn has promised special counsel 'full cooperation' in Russia probe: Source

Retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn has promised “full cooperation” in the special counsel’s Russia investigation and, according to a confidant, is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria.

The stunning turn comes as Flynn, who is cooperating with investigators in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, pleaded guilty to one count of lying to the FBI about his back-channel negotiations with the Russian ambassador – talks that occurred before Trump took office. The Special Counsel made the plea agreement public Friday morning.

A close confidant told ABC News that Flynn felt abandoned by Trump in recent weeks, and told friends about the decision to make the plea deal within the last 24 hours as he grew increasingly concerned about crippling legal costs he would face if he continued to contest the charges.

“It has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of ‘treason’ and other outrageous acts,” Flynn said in a statement. “Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right.”

Flynn initially denied that he discussed U.S. sanctions placed on Russia with Kislyak, but transcripts of Flynn and Kislyak’s phone calls reviewed by Justice Department lawyers showed otherwise.

Flynn was paid over $500,000 by foreign clients for consulting work and speaking fees – including contracts he allegedly failed to list on applications for security clearances and financial disclosure forms. He also only belatedly disclosed lobbying work his firm engaged in on behalf of the Turkish government
        http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=50849354

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Unless Trump tattoos an admission of guilt on his forehead, or Angel Moroni comes down and tells you, you won't recognize any collusion.
          it shouldn't be that hard to come up with a definition of what it would be. The fear is that it's a line that eventually will be proven to have been crossed. I've concluded that the bottom line for loyal rump supporters is that they really don't care if Russia and Trump colluded and what national security was compromised in the process as long as Hillary lost.
          Last edited by BlueK; 12-01-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            it shouldn't be that hard to come up with a definition of what it would be. The fear is that it's a line that eventually will be proven to have been crossed. I've concluded that the bottom line for loyal rump supporters is that they really don't care if Russia and Trump colluded and what national security was compromised in the process as long as Hillary lost.
            this
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Kushner Is Said to Have Ordered Flynn to Contact Russia
              Now that the retired general has pleaded guilty, the president's son-in-law could be one of the next dominoes to fall.

Two former officials with the Trump transition team who worked closely with Flynn say that during the last days of the Obama administration, the retired general was instructed to contact foreign ambassadors and foreign ministers of countries on the U.N. Security Council, ahead of a vote condemning Israeli settlements. Flynn was told to try to get them to delay that vote until after Barack Obama had left office, or oppose the resolution altogether.

That is relevant now because one of Flynn’s lies to the FBI was when he said that he never asked Russia's ambassador to Washington, Sergey Kislyak, to delay the vote for the U.N. Security Council resolution. The indictment released today from the office of special prosecutor Robert Mueller describes this lie: "On or about December 22, 2016, Flynn did not ask the Russian Ambassador to delay the vote on or defeat a pending United Nations Security Council resolution."

At the time, the U.N. Security Council resolution on Israeli settlements was a big deal. Even though the Obama administration had less than a month left in office, the president instructed his ambassador to the United Nations to abstain from a resolution, breaking a precedent that went back to 1980 when it came to one-sided anti-Israel resolutions at the U.N.

This was the context of Kushner's instruction to Flynn last December. One transition official at the time said Kushner called Flynn to tell him he needed to get every foreign minister or ambassador from a country on the U.N. Security Council to delay or vote against the resolution. Much of this appeared to be coordinated also with Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, whose envoys shared their own intelligence about the Obama administration's lobbying efforts to get member states to support the resolution with the Trump transition team.
              https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...contact-russia

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                Well, so far, me and Mueller are on the same side. No collusion. Charges so far are relatively ticky tack.

I think it is hard to define collusion, but something that I would definitely see as collusion would be a conspiracy or agreement to commit election fraud in order to win. Providing dirt on Hillary is dirty politics, and troublesome, but there is so much of that that goes on with both sides that I don't see that as impeachable. If Trump was caught agreeing to or directing Russians to steal certain types of information that they then went and did under some type of agreement, that would probably be an impeachable offense in my mind. If Trump was knowingly approving of a variety of activities in concert with the Russians to take down Hillary, I would also probably see that as an impeachable offense, too.

The facebook stuff warrants serious review and countermeasures, but I think that that was more of Russia sowing discord and doubt in our electoral system. I have not seen evidence that was a direct action in coordination with Trump.

What's your definition, Frank? BlueK?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                  this
                  Not true. I would care. I also don't think that anything the Russians have been shown to have done cost Hillary the election. That is also a relevant part of the whole story to me.

Comment

• ABC news is ‘clarifying’ that it was president-elect Trump, rather than candidate Trump, who directed Flynn to talk to the countries. That’s a pretty big clarification.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      ABC news is ‘clarifying’ that it was president-elect Trump, rather than candidate Trump, who directed Flynn to talk to the countries. That’s a pretty big clarification.

I wished ABC would let me know when they are drop these bombs so I can buy a few options.

Yet another nothing burger.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I bet Mikey Flynn is glad he started that chant at the convention.

'Lock him up!': Hecklers turned Michael Flynn's anti-Clinton chant against him as he left his plea hearing

http://www.businessinsider.com/micha...him-up-2017-12

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

I wished ABC would let me know when they are drop these bombs so I can buy a few options.

Yet another nothing burger.
                            ABC made a colossal mistake with that reporting. But still, your nothing burger is wishful thinking at this point. Flynn is singing. Not sure what's going to come of it, but it ain't good for Trump.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              ABC made a colossal mistake with that reporting. But still, your nothing burger is wishful thinking at this point. Flynn is singing. Not sure what's going to come of it, but it ain't good for Trump.
                              Colossal is a good way to put it. The media continues to feed the “fake news” frenzy through their incompetence and downright eagerness to catch Trump.

On the funny side, I just saw this:

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                Colossal is a good way to put it. The media continues to feed the “fake news” frenzy through their incompetence and downright eagerness to catch Trump.

Weird take man.

Comment

Working...
                                X