Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    I mean he won't be "king" any longer than 8 years max.
    Yeah, then Don Jr will take over as "king".
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      "8 years of Bill, 8 years of Hill"

(or not.)
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        I mean he won't be "king" any longer than 8 years max. And don't start that thing about him wanting to abolish term limits. That is not going to happen.
        Wanting to and being able to are two different things. Even Reagan expressed the opinion that there shouldn't be term limits for Presidents. I don't know why anyone would be surprised if/when he spouts that opinion on twitter at some point. I mean, he's the greatest human in the history of the universe. Of course he should be president for life. We should try that here, right President Xi?

I was being sarcastic with my "well we hope" comment, also about calling him a king. But I am encouraged that some republicans in the Senate are finally starting to show they have a pulse and are starting to stand up ever so slightly to some of his idiocy.
        Last edited by BlueK; 03-20-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

No, it will be Ivanka for sure. He likes her a lot more. He thinks junior is an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            Wanting to and being able to are two different things. Even Reagan expressed the opinion that there shouldn't be term limits for Presidents. I don't know why anyone would be surprised if/when he spouts that opinion on twitter at some point. I mean, he's the greatest human in the history of the universe. Of course he should be president for life. We should try that here, right President Xi?

I was being sarcastic with my "well we hope" comment, also about calling him a king. But I am encouraged that some republicans in the Senate are finally starting to show they have a pulse and are starting to stand up ever so slightly to some of his idiocy.
            https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...sidential-term
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• That's nice.

Comment

• The Conway family drama playing out on twitter doesn't seem like it's going to end well. It was entertaining at first, but now feels pretty uncomfortable. Reminds me a bit of the first couple seasons of Billions.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  The Conway family drama playing out on twitter doesn't seem like it's going to end well. It was entertaining at first, but now feels pretty uncomfortable. Reminds me a bit of the first couple seasons of Billions.
                  My contempt for Trump aside, that Tweet he let loose about George Conway was just so cringey and pathetic. That's an adult in a position of authority that wrote and sent that.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    My contempt for Trump aside, that Tweet he let loose about George Conway was just so cringey and pathetic. That's an adult in a position of authority that wrote and sent that.
                    I feel that way about 90% of Trump's tweets.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Electors elected him. I assume these "Electors" are actual people. (IDK, maybe they are robots that the Russians hacked?)

Drumpf won about 2,600 counties compared to Clinton's something less than 500... Of course, she won 88 of the 100 most populated counties. Texas, BTW, has the most counties with 254. Therefore, I think we should get more of those Electors.

Pffft. I always love how conservatives and "libertarians" pull out this stupid map, considering a vast majority of the red counties have a population of three sheepdogs, fifty sheep, two sheepherders, and a mule. (In the pink counties two of the dogs are gay).
                      Last edited by originalsocal; 03-21-2019, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
                        Pffft. I always love how conservatives and "libertarians" pull out this stupid map, considering a vast majority of the red counties have a population of three sheepdogs, fifty sheep, two sheepherders, and a mule. (In the pink counties two of the dogs are gay).
                        Your attempt at hyperbole notwithstanding, the map shows that there is a very stark cultural difference between rural and urban areas which is exactly why simple democracy is a bad idea.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Your attempt at hyperbole notwithstanding, the map shows that there is a very stark cultural difference between rural and urban areas which is exactly why simple democracy is a bad idea.
                          ...And the reason for the ellectoral college in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            I feel that way about 90% of Trump's tweets.
                            lol, exactly.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Is this what Hillary was doing?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/21/polit...unt/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                Squeaking voice Kushner using whatsapp to send messages to Bibi is a far cry from setting of one's own server to conduct government business and then controlling access to the server's content. That was USG property no matter the content of the emails. She was and still is a horrid person. Look at her complicity with her groping husband.
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X