No announcement yet.

Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Jon McNaughton painting is in your living room Ted? I bet there is going to a new piece commissioned after this news.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Which Jon McNaughton painting is in your living room Ted? I bet there is going to a new piece commissioned after this news.
      Not my style but I was thinking this one would look good in your house...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Not my style but I was thinking this one would look good in your house...

OMG what I wouldn't give to see what would happen if Trump even made eye contact with Mueller...
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I didn't realize there already is one! You and the artist are political soulmates. I don't like McNaughton paintings. I also don't like painting that made chubby, geriatric Trump look like an imposing physical presence. Mueller would not have to worry unless we was one of Trump's ex-wives or a prostitute

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            The investigation was not looking for evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. It wasn't even looking for probable cause. Neither of these was the standard. Regardless, Mueller said no evidence.

Give it up. People who know a lot more than you, who have worked full time on this while deploying the awesome resources and powers of the federal government for the past two years, concluded there was no evidence of collusion. So quit asking your questions. It's over. Michael Cohen was your last hope and he said there's nothing.

The left is having a collective meltdown as bad or worse than when Trump won the election. They should be scared. After the left staked so much on this, and nothing, categorically nothing to show for it. It was a witch hunt! Except that Mueller is an honest prosecutor.

This outcome is not surprising. What a travesty that the democrats tried to criminalize politics this way. It's their karma that it's blown up in their face. They should be in damage control, not doubling down with more questions.
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Which Jon McNaughton painting is in your living room Ted? I bet there is going to a new piece commissioned after this news.
              Frank, stop characterizing people. You’re better than that.
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

McConnell has voted against its release despite Trump saying he had no objections.

Mueller didn’t make the call to clear Trump of obstruction, that was Barr. BTW, I don’t think Barr is a bad person and he’s certainly qualified but has been on record for a while saying you can’t indict a sitting president etc. So, he certainly has his perspective.
                What I read didnt "clear" Trump of obstruction, no? Basically just said there wasnt enough evidence to pursue charges.

Regardless, nothing Barr does can prevent impeachment. Once the report is public, if the House feel like there are impeachable offenses, they should pull the trigger. I doubt it though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  What I read didnt "clear" Trump of obstruction, no? Basically just said there wasnt enough evidence to pursue charges.

Regardless, nothing Barr does can prevent impeachment. Once the report is public, if the House feel like there are impeachable offenses, they should pull the trigger. I doubt it though.

Who cares about a weak obstruction case in an investigation into something that never happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

Mueller deferred to Barr on obstruction. It wasn't his opinion it didn't occur, rather we wanted to AG to make that call.

Comment

• If the Dems impeach Trump after this they may as well just concede the next election to him.

Nothing would motivate Trump’s base and right-leaning independents more than such an obviously unfair move to impeach him after Mueller found nothing.

Trump is a horrible person and totally unfit to be President but the Trump haters have overplayed their hand and inadvertently greatly strengthened and helped the doofus.

And it’s just like election night in that people who just watch CNN and MSNBC from within the echo chamber are totally shocked after hearing every day for 2 years that Trump has been working for Putin all along.

Comment

McConnell has voted against its release despite Trump saying he had no objections.

Mueller didn’t make the call to clear Trump of obstruction, that was Barr. BTW, I don’t think Barr is a bad person and he’s certainly qualified but has been on record for a while saying you can’t indict a sitting president etc. So, he certainly has his perspective.
                        I think McConnell is trying to save Obama's legacy... That report could be very embarrassing for him:

McConnell: Mueller memo 'conclusively' exonerates Trump — but not Obama

“No collusion, no conspiracy, no obstruction,” McConnell said in a floor speech Monday, referring to Mueller’s findings about Trump.

“It’s good news that our law enforcement professionals know much more about Russia’s malevolent attempts to interfere in the American election and it’s good news that we can conclusively set aside the notion that the president and his team had somehow participated in those attacks on our democracy,” McConnell said.

McConnell said Mueller’s report shows that Russia engaged in an extended effort to disrupt the 2016 election that was not anticipated or prevented by the Obama administration.

“It’s deeply disturbing that the Obama administration was apparently insufficiently prepared to anticipate and counter these Russian efforts,” McConnell said.
                        https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-but-not-obama

But Obama would still have ObamaCare, right?

Justice Department sides with court ruling Obamacare invalid
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• lol Trump is such a bitch. Remember when he was standing next to Putin holding his pocket like the bitch that he is, denying any Russian interference when intelligence going back to the Obama administration was crystal clear on that point? And now Republicans want to blame Obama? Oh just fuuuuuuuck off you bunch of sycophantic pussies.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            lol Trump is such a bitch. Remember when he was standing next to Putin holding his pocket like the bitch that he is, denying any Russian interference when intelligence going back to the Obama administration was crystal clear on that point? And now Republicans want to blame Obama? Oh just fuuuuuuuck off you bunch of sycophantic pussies.
                            I definitely think the Obama administration deserves the blame for not sufficiently combatting Russian interference in the 2016 election. Maybe I'm being a sycophantic pussy, but in my simple mind I think the president at the time should bear the responsibility of defending our country against hostile foreign actors.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              I definitely think the Obama administration deserves the blame for not sufficiently combatting Russian interference in the 2016 election. Maybe I'm being a sycophantic pussy, but in my simple mind I think the president at the time should bear the responsibility of defending our country against hostile foreign actors.
                              Whether Obama did enough before the election or not isn't the issue. Why do we have our sitting president continuing to deny what our intelligence revealed almost three years ago? And people are cool with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                                The investigation was not looking for evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. It wasn't even looking for probable cause. Neither of these was the standard. Regardless, Mueller said no evidence.

Give it up. People who know a lot more than you, who have worked full time on this while deploying the awesome resources and powers of the federal government for the past two years, concluded there was no evidence of collusion. So quit asking your questions. It's over. Michael Cohen was your last hope and he said there's nothing.

The left is having a collective meltdown as bad or worse than when Trump won the election. They should be scared. After the left staked so much on this, and nothing, categorically nothing to show for it. It was a witch hunt! Except that Mueller is an honest prosecutor.

This outcome is not surprising. What a travesty that the democrats tried to criminalize politics this way. It's their karma that it's blown up in their face. They should be in damage control, not doubling down with more questions.
                                Mueller didn't say zero evidence. We haven't heard from Mueller. Barr in the letter said they didn't "establish" that there was coordination.

Comment

Working...
                                X