Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    I'm glad you care about my feelings. In the past you've seemed like an arsehole. Hopefully you feel vindicated in your decision to root for Trump on Election Day.
    lol.

I am amused that you seem to be able to recall every time Trump jr. or Kushner emailed a russian but can't recall that I have said repeatedly that I did NOT vote for Trump. You remember when JL was whining the other day about how he had been ridiculed for worrying that Trump might win? I was among those ridiculing him. I could not fathom that someone like Trump could ever be elected because despite the fact that I could not and can not stand Clinton, I could not imagine ever voting for Trump. To this day I can barely stand listening to him speak. So, no, I feel no vindication and I honestly think it would be odd for anyone to do so. That all said, this is about what I expected to come out of Mueller's investigation. Which is to say it's worth about as much as most Federal expenditures.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Hopefully we get to read what is in the report. His investigation has already yielded dozens of indictments. Keeping it secret would be tragic and scandelous. The House investigation is still ongoing.

First, democrats need to stop announcing their candidacies. The field is already too crowded. I undertand the appeal of more liberal candidates. I liked and do like Bernie. He's quixotic, but principled. However, what's good for the GOP is good for the Democrats: Find someone who has leadership skills and is more interested in governing than leaving a divisive, hyper-partisan legacy.

You can't expect the democrats to field a conversative, so don't be too picky, but it's fair to ask for a pragmatist. Just as it's fair for me as a liberal to expect the GOP to offer a pragmatic conversative as presidential candidate. We need stability, not revolution, and definitely not the senile sociopath who's in the White House now.
      I'd vote for Beto- he's a pragmatist quasi conservative who can obviously read. What an upgrade he would be!
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Hopefully we get to read what is in the report. His investigation has already yielded dozens of indictments. Keeping it secret would be tragic and scandelous. The House investigation is still ongoing.
        The House investigation is and will be a partisan joke. Like you, I hope we can see the Mueller report, but I also hope the House investigation is circular-filed asap, as it will simply be more pandering to faux outrage.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          I'd vote for Beto- he's a pragmatist quasi conservative who can obviously read. What an upgrade he would be!
          I would vote for him over Trump but, in a better world, I would rather have a different choice because there is something about him that is sort of weird and imbalanced.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

If Beto wins, they’ll need to reinforce the tables and counters in the White House.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

You can't expect the democrats to field a conversative, so don't be too picky, but it's fair to ask for a pragmatist. Just as it's fair for me as a liberal to expect the GOP to offer a pragmatic conversative as presidential candidate. We need stability, not revolution, and definitely not the senile sociopath who's in the White House now.
              Republicans nominated two pretty moderate candidates in McCain and Romney and they were both treated like alt-right villains by the Dems. I think Dem treatment of those two had a lot to do with carving a path for Trump. Also didn’t help that he was in a super crowded field and was able to essentially win the nomination without a dominant primary win.

Comment

I’d vote for him over Trump but he doesn’t have a prayer.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Republicans nominated two pretty moderate candidates in McCain and Romney and they were both treated like alt-right villains by the Dems. I think Dem treatment of those two had a lot to do with carving a path for Trump. Also didn’t help that he was in a super crowded field and was able to essentially win the nomination without a dominant primary win.
                  But Mitt had binders of women and abused that poor dog on his car roof!

McCain went with Palin so he kind of deserved to lose.
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Those are the type of candidates I’m talking about. Solid choices. McCain really effed up by picking Palin though. Beating Obama would have been a tough task for anyone. He’s not popular here, or in the social circles most here find themselves in but he was nationally.

Comment

These hot takes are incredible.

Never mind the fact that a considerable portion of the GOP thinks Obama is a Muslim and not born in America, but hey the dems mistreated Mitt. GTFO.

Also that’s how the path was carved for Trump? Dude is insanley popular amongst the GOP even after all the affairs, lies, scandals, etc.

Time to admit that Trump is and always has been the mainstream GOP. Fake morals, fake piety, fake patriotism.

Comment

• Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                        These hot takes are incredible.

Never mind the fact that a considerable portion of the GOP thinks Obama is a Muslim and not born in America, but hey the dems mistreated Mitt. GTFO.

Also that’s how the path was carved for Trump? Dude is insanley popular amongst the GOP even after all the affairs, lies, scandals, etc.

Time to admit that Trump is and always has been the mainstream GOP. Fake morals, fake piety, fake patriotism.
                        That’s a hot take!
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Wat?
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            That’s a hot take!
                            Sarah Palin. Economic collapse. Iraq war. That’s why McCain lost.

Mitt Romney is why he lost. How he has any support in Utah is beyond me. That picture of him and Trump where Trump made him kiss the brass ring is all anyone needs to see to show the type of GOP resolve he embodies.

Comment

• IMG_1620.JPG
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                                Mitt Romney is why he lost. How he has any support in Utah is beyond me. That picture of him and Trump where Trump made him kiss the brass ring is all anyone needs to see to show the type of GOP resolve he embodies.
                                This will not stand!

yombh.jpg
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X