Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Squeaking voice Kushner using whatsapp to send messages to Bibi is a far cry from setting of one's own server to conduct government business and then controlling access to the server's content. That was USG property no matter the content of the emails. She was and still is a horrid person. Look at her complicity with her groping husband.
    They're all bad! Kushner shouldn't use WAPP for conducting official government business. Ivanka shouldn't use personal email for conducting official government business. Hillary shouldn't use a private email server for conducting official government business. Shame on America for putting any of these people in a position to conduct official government business.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      They're all bad! Kushner shouldn't use WAPP for conducting official government business. Ivanka shouldn't use personal email for conducting official government business. Hillary shouldn't use a private email server for conducting official government business. Shame on America for putting any of these people in a position to conduct official government business.
      I agree with all of this, but I tire of the Dems discounting what HClinton did by equating that with lazy TrumpAdmin practices.

Yes, shame on America (except for you, me and handful of other people) for bringing us all to this point. Our POTUS is a total asshole yet can still manage a 40% approval rate. WTH!?!?!?
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I agree with all of this, but I tire of the Dems discounting what HClinton did by equating that with lazy TrumpAdmin practices.
        They're children trying to convince a parent that an indian burn is worse than a purple nurple. Just stfu and do the chores.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          Nope. Hillary setup a private server and then deleted (or wiped since they were deleted past the point of recoverability) 33,000 emails from that server. Hillary’s intent to circumvent the law was pretty egregious. Seems like Kushner is also breaking the law, but it’s more out of convenience. It’s still bad but not even on the same level as Hillary.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Yes, shame on America (except for you, me and handful of other people) for bringing us all to this point. Our POTUS is a total asshole yet can still manage a 40% approval rate. WTH!?!?!?
            It's not discounting what Hillary did. It's pointing out that Trump rails on stuff that he has no problem doing himself. Drain the Swamp! but then bring in scores of people into the administration who are also crooks.

A nice little summary:
            https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/t...ion-conflicts/
            Last edited by BlueK; 03-22-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Squeaking voice Kushner using whatsapp to send messages to Bibi is a far cry from setting of one's own server to conduct government business and then controlling access to the server's content. That was USG property no matter the content of the emails. She was and still is a horrid person. Look at her complicity with her groping husband.
              Seems the same, not a far cry

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                Seems the same, not a far cry
                Seems a far cry, not the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Your attempt at hyperbole notwithstanding, the map shows that there is a very stark cultural difference between rural and urban areas which is exactly why simple democracy is a bad idea.
                  Having grown up in SE Idaho and now living in So Cal. for the last 20 or so years, I understand very well the contrast. Neither side will ever give an inch. As a result we have what we have, the ultimate Charlie Foxtrot. So point taken. I still think it's a bullshit map though. When I was growing up my parents used to take us to A&W Drive-In. I was three or four at the time. My dad always ordered the "Papa Burger". Since that was his order, of course that is what I wanted. No way in the world did I want to admit that I could only handle a "Baby Burger". So my parents, in their wisdom, would place my Baby Burger in the Papa Burger bag, making me think that I have arrived. To me that is what the map represents, the nation's Baby Burger placed in a Papa Burger bag.
                  Last edited by originalsocal; 03-22-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Mueller report handed off to the AG. He is done. Frank must be in a depo.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/m...210406710.html

ALso, Mueller not recommending furhter indictments.

Last edited by creekster; 03-22-2019, 02:58 PM.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      Mueller report handed off to the AG. He is done. Frank must be in a depo.

Assuming the report doesn't implicate Trump (although the fact there are apparently no additional indictments doesn't mean exoneration), this underscores the stupidity of Trump's approach. Rather than spend two years screaming "witch hunt!" and denigrating Mueller, probably as solid a public servant as there is, Trump should have simply denied wrongdoing once and let the system run its course. But his schtick is centered on tearing down established norms and diminishing faith in our system--a successful strategy short-term, but ultimately to the country's detriment.

Comment

• That makes me relieved. I had no interest in seeing the President of the United States being charged with colluding with the Russians. Hopefully the Democrats can give us someone to vote for.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          Assuming the report doesn't implicate Trump (although the fact there are apparently no additional indictments doesn't mean exoneration), this underscores the stupidity of Trump's approach. Rather than spend two years screaming "witch hunt!" and denigrating Mueller, probably as solid a public servant as there is, Trump should have simply denied wrongdoing once and let the system run its course. But his schtick is centered on tearing down established norms and diminishing faith in our system--a successful strategy short-term, but ultimately to the country's detriment.
                          There may be additional indictments from the SDNY. But none from Mueller, it appears. I agree Trump's schtick is destructive and self-serving, but I am not sure he will cause much more damage than he already has.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

There may be additional indictments from the SDNY. But none from Mueller, it appears. I agree Trump's schtick is destructive and self-serving, but I am not sure he will cause much more damage than he already has.
                            Never underestimate Trump.

Comment

Mueller report handed off to the AG. He is done. Frank must be in a depo.

I'm glad you care about my feelings. I am not in a state of depression, (that was a funny joke on your end). In the past you've seemed like an arsehole. Hopefully you feel vindicated in your decision to root for Trump on Election Day.
                              Last edited by frank ryan; 03-22-2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                                Hopefully we get to read what is in the report. His investigation has already yielded dozens of indictments. Keeping it secret would be tragic and scandelous. The House investigation is still ongoing.

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                That makes me relieved. I had no interest in seeing the President of the United States being charged with colluding with the Russians. Hopefully the Democrats can give us someone to vote for.
                                First, democrats need to stop announcing their candidacies. The field is already too crowded. I undertand the appeal of more liberal candidates. I liked and do like Bernie. He's quixotic, but principled. However, what's good for the GOP is good for the Democrats: Find someone who has leadership skills and is more interested in governing than leaving a divisive, hyper-partisan legacy.

You can't expect the democrats to field a conversative, so don't be too picky, but it's fair to ask for a pragmatist. Just as it's fair for me as a liberal to expect the GOP to offer a pragmatic conversative as presidential candidate. We need stability, not revolution, and definitely not the senile sociopath who's in the White House now.

Comment

Working...
                                X