Impact Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact Drivers

I ordered one off Amazon and it arrived yesterday. Is there a more fun tool out there? Seriously, I went into the garage and just started driving screws and bolts just for fun. Effin' awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    I ordered one off Amazon and it arrived yesterday. Is there a more fun tool out there? Seriously, I went into the garage and just started driving screws and bolts just for fun. Effin' awesome!

No one is fooled by this faux-macho post. We still remember the Adele thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      No one is fooled by this faux-macho post. We still remember the Adele thread.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

bro you need to buy a used hammer drill. or one of the explosive charge gun things for putting a fastener through a pressure treated 2x4 into concrete. :condom:
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          bro you need to buy a used hammer drill. or one of the explosive charge gun things for putting a fastener through a pressure treated 2x4 into concrete. :condom:
          No kidding. drive it with a .22 shell.

The closest I ever get to feeling all-powerful is when I am using my full-size nail gun.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
            No kidding. drive it with a .22 shell.

The closest I ever get to feeling all-powerful is when I am using my full-size nail gun.
            I have a nail gun and love it as well.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I ordered one off Amazon and it arrived yesterday. Is there a more fun tool out there? Seriously, I went into the garage and just started driving screws and bolts just for fun.
              I nominate the angle grinder as being more fun. I was looking all over for stuff to cut up with it after I bought one. It did a great job on a ten foot section of chain link fence that I needed to remove from my yard, including cutting the posts into pieces I could toss in the trash. Great rivers of sparks spitting out from it is only half of the fun.

I was having dreams of cutting a car in half with it...

Comment

Used my impact driver to fix the fence last week. Drove 3 inch screws in with one hand. Still love the tool.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump
                    Yeah I guess you should've done a better search before starting this thread. In your defense, the search function IS pretty crappy.

Comment

Working...
                    X