No announcement yet.

Roombas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife has a ceramic rooster that belonged to her grandmother. Does that count?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      How about a chicken?

I have to think if you are living with poultry that cleanliness isn't high on your priority list.
      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
        Lot's of Roomba and dog poop fiasco stories and videos out there.
        This happened to us. I will say this... the Roomba is very well designed; completely modular, easy to disassemble and clean.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
        X