X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible reffing

Comment

5 on 8 tonight, boys.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Nick Emery. Like the hustle, but needs to pop a Ritalin and pass the ball when he's not on the fastbreak.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

i really don't understand the call on travis bickle
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Between piss-poor execution and fuckng idiotic referees, college basketball is nearly unwatchable. Ugly and disjointed. I'd also be happy if Matt Montague never takes another shot in his short BYU career.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

SJS hit the nail. We need to recognize how this game is being called and adjust on both ends of the floor. Pound the ball inside and draw falls. Be cautious on the boards. I'm not that worried about them continuing the 3 point shooting apart from Peters.

Comment

Lee Cummard looks like he could still dress out and give us some minutes.
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Unreal. Mika's 3rd.

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Unreal
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Mika with 3. crazy.

Comment

These refs . . .
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

this game is damn near unwatchable
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Nice oop!
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              this game is damn near unwatchable
                              Absolutely.

- Ty Cobb

Comment

don't bail out freaking peters on a 3

Comment

Working...
                                X