No announcement yet.

Revenge is a dish best served at midnight EST: BYU vs. Valpo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this what we are going to get from Bryant? Not physically, but from a decision-making standpoint.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
      Is this what we are going to get from Bryant? Not physically, but from a decision-making standpoint.
      Really disappointing so far. Part of my optimism for this team was based on the reports of Bryant. The delta of that and the actual performance is enough to drop us from being a tourney team.

Comment

• Buck up, guys. This team will gel and we will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I thought the last play was poorly executed. We should have been able to get off a much better shot than that. Still, we lost it in the margins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Buck up, guys. This team will gel and we will be fine.

Yep. This isn't football one game is not that big of a deal, especially this early in the season.

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• I tend to agree with Lebowski but Rose needs to have a come to Jesus talk with Emery and Bryant.

Comment

• And LJ can't shoot. Flattest shot I've seen at this level. He also did some strange things last night after the Lone Peak guys started freaking out.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Bryant 1 for 16 from three and 1:1 assist to TO. Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                  X