Take a Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    Who can tell me about Thailand? I'll need to SCUBA dive a couple of times and probably want to do the Phucket thing. What else should I be doing?
    Just because prostitution is legal somewhere doesn't necessarily mean you should participate.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Thinking of heading north to Banff this summer. Maybe July or early August. Anyone been there?
      My parents had a time share there. It's beautiful and awesome in every way.

Comment

Thinking of heading north to Banff this summer. Maybe July or early August. Anyone been there?
        Hey, we're planning something similar, but probably not until mid- to late September. I'll have to watch a portion of BYU's triumphant march through their FB schedule via satellite. I'll start researching Banff and the environs within the next couple of months and share whatever intel I glean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          Just because prostitution is legal somewhere doesn't necessarily mean you should participate.
          It's not legal, but it would be be like trying to catch all the speeders on I-15 at 3:00 pm. Despite the beauty of most of Thailand and the incredible food, I hate stepping foot in that country.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            One thing I have heard about Thailand is that the gender reassignment surgeons are so good there you will not be able to tell the real sex of the hookers. I guess I will have to pass on them this time.

There is a transgender at my office that goes to Thailand for his (her) surgery. She's doing it in stages and goes once a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              My mom just sent me and my siblings the following email:

What the hell?!
              Good luck with that.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                Good luck with that.
                Couldn't tell if that was for real.

Why cut the kids out of the will? Just use the money that would be left over in the will for a vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

Why cut the kids out of the will? Just use the money that would be left over in the will for a vacation.
                  TO me it was all a joke. Isnt it just a joke falafel?
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Bluffing. No money to use on a vacation, and nothing that would be left over for the will.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      My mom just sent me and my siblings the following email:

What the hell?!
                      I like your mom.
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

The lawyers at my company all angle to go to Calgary in the summer so we can take a long weekend to Banff. So far, I have only gone in January.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          It is technically true either way, right? We are all slowly dying and we don't know how much longer we will last!
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            The will part makes me think she was hacked by one of falafel's siblings.

Comment

It is technically true either way, right? We are all slowly dying and we don't know how much longer we will last!
                              Exactly. But they were just trying to be funny. You start dying at brith or even before. The will thing was just a joke to go along with it.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                I have to believe it was a joke. Not a funny one, but a joke. The only thing that gives me pause is that this is not my mom's sense of humor at all. She'd flip out if I did something like this to her. And I doubt its my siblings' work. They are not dying to go on any vacation with me (pun intended).

Also annoying is that I've called every member of my family just to confirm the dumb joke, and not a single one answered or has called me back.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X