2016-2017 NCAA Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Remember that one time BYU beat Gonzaga in Spokane? That was awesome.
    ONE time???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Can't we get back to playing basketball games in basketball arenas? These games look bad in a football stadium and it seems to make for poor shooting all the time. And the fouls... oh, the fouls!
      I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

• this game is difficult to watch
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Man, talk about anticlimactic. Great game until the last bit. Was hoping for something more exciting.

Comment

• NWG ankle was already hurt and the last tweek really limited him. Not to mention all the bunnies missed by karnowski. Oh and this...

*Banned*

Comment

• Gonzaga fans booing the post game ceremony. Exactly what I would expect from them. Stay classy, Spokane.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Really ugly game. No way should you blow the whistle that much in a title game.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• both teams can claim they could have, should have won comfortably. Karnowski with all those misses from in close and for UNC that their best player couldn't throw it in the ocean - and Bradley with several misses near the hoop.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    both teams can claim they could have, should have won comfortably. Karnowski with all those misses from in close and for UNC that their best player couldn't throw it in the ocean - and Bradley with several misses near the hoop.
                    I still can't believe the bunnies Karnowski missed. That was crazy. He was sucking so much wind. UNC had more depth which was the difference.
                    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Gonzaga fans booing the post game ceremony. Exactly what I would expect from them. Stay classy, Spokane.
                      It was UNC fans booing Mark Emmert.
                      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Looks like Lonzo Ball finally has a bit of shoe money rolling in.

https://youtu.be/iPteUZfRrKw

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                          Looks like Lonzo Ball finally has a bit of shoe money rolling in.

https://youtu.be/iPteUZfRrKw

Ha! That is hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                          X