Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take this as a good sign. Maybe Kelly is an adult that trump will listen to.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• If only there was an adequate phrase for what Kelly just did to the Mooch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
        I take this as a good sign. Maybe Kelly is an adult that trump will listen to.
        Hopefully. I think Reince should be the first one to write a tell-all book. I'm sure there are much better stories than the time Trump summoned him to kill a fly.

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
            So does Mooch thinks the 10 days in power in exchange for his marriage was a fair trade?
            Not just his marriage either.

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Laugh
            Out
            Loud

Maybe Kelly as chief of staff deserves some praise. Maybe he can reign in the chaos.
            Spoiler for Spoiler alert:
            He can't.

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            10 days!

This would be hilarious if it were happening in say ... Canada or the UK.
            And his official first day isn't until Aug 15th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              So does Mooch thinks the 10 days in power in exchange for his marriage was a fair trade?
              I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the divorce would have happened whether or not he accepted a gig with the administration.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                And so ends the Chapter of the Mooch.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Poor Mooch. His hedge fund may be sold to a China company, apparently the only bidder for the company. With Mooch out, the buyer (with strong China government ties), may not be quite as enthusiastic about proceeding.

Comment

• Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• One of the problems with lacking good judgment and having no internal filter is that every move Trump makes is almost certainly going to be contradicted or ridiculed by and earlier Trump Tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...41081027104769

Sorry I don't know how to embed the actual Feb. 23, 1016 tweet, which reads "Wow was Ted Cruz disloyal to his very capable director of communication. He used him as a scape goat-fired like a dog! Ted panicked."

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          One of the problems with lacking good judgment and having no internal filter is that every move Trump makes is almost certainly going to be contradicted or ridiculed by and earlier Trump Tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...41081027104769

Sorry I don't know how to embed the actual Feb. 23, 1016 tweet, which reads "Wow was Ted Cruz disloyal to his very capable director of communication. He used him as a scape goat-fired like a dog! Ted panicked."
                          Use the TWEET /TWEET, and include only the number after the 'status/'part of the link.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Use the TWEET /TWEET, and include only the number after the 'status/'part of the link.
                              Thanks, my day suddenly became filled with meaning.

Comment

• This guy knows how to troll Trump

Comment

Working...
                                X