Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He should be happy.

Be first to print the expose, Spicey. You deserve it. And Trump would deserve it as well.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      He should be happy.

Be first to print the expose, Spicey. You deserve it. And Trump would deserve it as well.
      Seriously Spicer could print his own money at this point.

Only downside is that Trump would try to have him killed.

Comment

• I was feeling sorry for Melissa McCarthy but Trump's future tweets in response to a vengeful Spicey could mean gold for her as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          rip spicey
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Sen. Burr, R accused House Intel chair Devin Nunes of making up the whole Susan Rice/Obama unmasking rumor. That's quite an indictment.

"Rice was interviewed by the panel in closed session, Burr said he asked no questions about whether she improperly requested and revealed the identities of U.S. individuals swept up in intelligence reports—an accusation Nunes has made repeatedly.

'The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes, and I’ll wait to go through our full evaluation to see if there was anything improper that happened,” Burr told CNN. “But clearly there were individuals unmasked. Some of that became public which it’s not supposed to, and our business is to understand that, and explain it.'"

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckrak...king-narrative

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                Seriously Spicer could print his own money at this point.

Only downside is that Trump would try to have him killed.
                I think you've confused Trump with the Clintons. At least that's what the conspiracy theorists tell me.

Trump doesn't kill people. He just fires them and then fires tweets at them, which may or may not be filled with nothing burgers, alternative facts, or fake news.

Comment

• Powerful message from POTUS at the BSA jamboree.

Comment

• Such an inspiration!

Comment

• My son will get his Eagle Scout in the next couple months. I'm definitely going to send a letter to the White House to see if they will send a congratulations letter back to him. Maybe Trump will even send an autographed picture
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartanntp
                        We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Ugh... Worst president ever.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• LOL. Trump is a cartoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Ugh... Worst president ever.
                              Such an embarrassing joke for the country. And a terrible President in every way imaginable

Comment

• A CNN piece provides the 29 most cringe-worthy lines from Trump's speech at the Boy Scout Jamboree. This is a truly appalling address, given that his audience was primarily boys between the ages of 12 and 17. Appalling, and yet hilariously inapt. And this classless, narcissistic Charlie the Tuna represents America to the world. How are his supporters not bothered by this?

Comment

Working...
                                X