Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
    Annoying, yes. But I place no emotional investment in public officials so I can't be embarrassed by him wasting his time. Ignore his tweeting and you will find peace my friend. If somebody could delete his twitter account, my guess is he wouldn't know how to reestablish it.
    lol. Says the guy who was willing to sell his remaining testicle if it would ensure that Hillary wasn't elected.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Why does the source even matter? Like I said, you find a million of these things. They are ubiquitous.
      For curiosity and context. For instance, if it came from the neo-Nazi website, The Daily Stormer, who are big backers of Trump, I'd want to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        lol. Says the guy who was willing to sell his remaining testicle if it would ensure that Hillary wasn't elected.
        Topper had previously indicated he would prefer Putin to Hillary. He seems pretty energized whenever Harry Reid's name would come up as well.

Comment

• News media is giving Trump plenty of ammo to win his third term today. When the traditional media use words like 'hilarious' and 'awkward' with the failed first attempt of Trump's handshake, they are digging their own grave.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            News media is giving Trump plenty of ammo to win his third term today. When the traditional media use words like 'hilarious' and 'awkward' with the failed first attempt of Trump's handshake, they are digging their own grave.
            He is pretty good at gaslighting them.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Topper had previously indicated he would prefer Putin to Hillary. He seems pretty energized whenever Harry Reid's name would come up as well.
              You remember incorrectly. I am personal familiar with Reid, and bear him no animosity, even though I disagree with his politics. Hillary is now out of sight and mind. But Trump has caused me to disengage from politics almost completely. We live in Salvador Dali's surreal world now.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Props to President Trump... only someone this unhinged could finally get Dems and Repubs to repeal AUMF.

Whether or not this amendment survives, it's telling that so many in both parties and both houses of Congress have finally come around to see the danger in allowing for a "blank check" to use military force, as also demonstrated by a Senate draft resolution written by Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) and Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) to repeal both the 2001 AUMF and 2002 AUMF against Iraq, which was discussed earlier this year.

Though Democrats tend to paint themselves as marginally less interventionist than Republicans, it was a shameful abdication of congressional duty that President Obama's party never demanded he prove his case for war for his many interventions (including the disastrous Libya campaign) over eight years in office. To be sure, Republicans were barely more interested in taking a new vote over the use of military force, because if the mission succeeded, the credit would be Obama's. If it failed, the GOP could blame Obama.

So why did Lee's fellow committee members — including Republicans and hawkish Democrats — come over to her once unthinkably naïve and/or unpatriotic side?

Perhaps they fear that keeping the authority to wage unilateral war in the hands of President Trump isn't the best idea. Perhaps they accept that 16 years of endless war against an ever-redefined enemy without so much as a fact-based debate on the floor of Congress is enough. Perhaps they simply recalled that war-making is constitutionally their job and it's well past time they took ownership of such a critical role. But whatever the reason, good for them. It's about time.
                Baby steps.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  Props to President Trump... only someone this unhinged could finally get Dems and Repubs to repeal AUMF.

Baby steps.

But if they take away the "war keys" away from Drumpf how is he going to declare war on the Ruskies? Those B*turds need to pay!
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    But if they take away the "war keys" away from Drumpf how is he going to declare war on the Ruskies? Those B*turds need to pay!
                    Butt turds?

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The smoking gun... Drumpf Colluding with Putin

Let the impeaching begin!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                          For curiosity and context. For instance, if it came from the neo-Nazi website, The Daily Stormer, who are big backers of Trump, I'd want to know.
                          Don't forget Russia! It could have been Russia helping with Trump's re-election.

Comment

• CNN committed one of the classic blunders:

This is just scratching the surface...

Comment

• This one is my favorite because it doesn't glorify Trump, who has asked like a moron throughout this episode as usual, but it perfectly captures CNN's reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                                This one is my favorite because it doesn't glorify Trump, who has asked like a moron throughout this episode as usual, but it perfectly captures CNN's reaction.
                                I have to disagree - just a little.

The whole point of this was the Trump is beating up CNN and in their heads. CNN freaked precisely BECAUSE it was a meme of Trump beating up the CNN logo - so in many ways, Trump needs to stay in the meme to add to the irony of there are more of these because of their reaction to the first, which was intended to make the first go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X