Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    i assume ted is also a nancy pelosi fan, given her ability to rile up the gop
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

i assume ted is also a nancy pelosi fan, given her ability to rile up the gop
      I love Pelosi... Nancy for president 2020: :rockon1:

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1323151

She is the key member of my democratic party dream team!

The dems need to get this rigged!
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Yeah that's such a great trait for a president to have- to be so outlandishly incompetent and dangerously stupid that it freaks everybody the f*k out and offends everybody's sensibilities of common decency and respect. Not just democrats, btw.
        It's David Brooks' fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Well, I guess I am the enemy and a threat to our country, per the NRA:

http://www.avclub.com/article/nra-ad...so-guns-257539

The text of the ad:

"They use their media to assassinate real news. They use their schools to teach children that their president is another Hitler. They use their movie stars and singers and comedy shows and award shows to repeat their narrative over and over again. And then they use their ex-president to endorse “the resistance.”

All to make them march. Make them protest. Make them scream racism and sexism and xenophobia and homophobia. To smash windows, burn cars, shut down interstates and airports, bully and terrorize the law-abiding — until the only option left is for the police to do their jobs and stop the madness.

And when that happens, they’ll use it as an excuse for their outrage. The only way we stop this, the only way we save our country and our freedom, is to fight this violence of lies with the clenched fist of truth.

I’m the National Rifle Association of America. And I’m freedom’s safest place"

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
            lmao "leftists"
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• One of my favorite things in this thread is when people call UT a Trump supporter or apologist
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                One of my favorite things in this thread is when people call UT a Trump supporter or apologist
                Haha. Of course that doesn't make sense to you.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Haha. Of course that doesn't make sense to you.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

One of my favorite things in this thread is when people call UT a Trump supporter or apologist
                    he's just living rent free in all our heads

Comment

he's just living rent free in all our heads
                      Yeah, rent free living is where it is at.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Scarborough says he has phone records and texts from Trump's people, including Jared, that backup the "apologize and get the National Inquirer off your back" storyline.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/30/medi...ugh/index.html

Does this count as a scandal?

Comment

Scarborough says he has phone records and texts from Trump's people, including Jared, that backup the "apologize and get the National Inquirer off your back" storyline.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/30/medi...ugh/index.html

Does this count as a scandal?
                          Frank, you and all the other progressives just don't get it. You don't get it.

Comment

Frank, you and all the other progressives just don't get it. You don't get it.
                            I think I'm starting to, and that is, Trump can do just about anything he wants, and a lot of conservatives won't care (you among them), let alone do anything to check his power.
                            Last edited by frank ryan; 06-30-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I think I'm starting to, and that is, Trump can do just about anything he wants, and a lot of conservatives won't care (you among them), let alone do anything to check his power.

Who said I don't care? Just because I'm not virtue signaling like you and JL doesn't mean I don't like many things Trump does. My desire is that the progressives fight a winnable battle. Right now they are getting drawn into battles they are sure to lose and they are getting destroyed. Uncle Ted is just pointing out how stupid the progressives look at every turn and the progressives can't see it because they are too busy chasing bogeymen...er...bogeypeople, or whatever non-triggering gender neutral word the progressives wish I'd use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who said I don't care? Just because I'm not virtue signaling like you and JL doesn't mean I don't like many things Trump does. My desire is that the progressives fight a winnable battle. Right now they are getting drawn into battles they are sure to lose and they are getting destroyed. Uncle Ted is just pointing out how stupid the progressives look at every turn and the progressives can't see it because they are too busy chasing bogeymen...er...bogeypeople, or whatever non-triggering gender neutral word the progressives wish I'd use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                do you know what virtue signaling is brother

Comment

Working...
                                X