Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    Don't forget his cart-driving on golf greens!
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      How many times do Trump's disgusting food choices and ugly orange skin need to be mentioned before he qualifies as living rent free in someone's head? 2024 can't get here soon enough.
      I've had zero posts where I discussed what he ate. But let's treat Trump like a special snowflake and not mock him. We are living in an era of a tweeting, reality-tv-star president. Mocking is in order.

ITT, a lot of people who don't bother to read the news but still consider themselves informed and superior.

Business genius Trump is said to be considering sanctions against China.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/20...-say-officials
      Last edited by frank ryan; 06-28-2017, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Don't forget his cart-driving on golf greens!
        He eats burnt steak and drives onto the putting surface. He is truly a barbarian, no longer at the gates. We need real people with real money to push him back through and from the city gates.
        Last edited by Topper; 06-28-2017, 08:26 AM.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          How many times do Trump's disgusting food choices and ugly orange skin need to be mentioned before he qualifies as living rent free in someone's head? 2024 can't get here soon enough.
          OMG yes, Trump is a freakin' genius. Everything stupid and annoying thing he does is part of a grand plan to troll his haters!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Oh good hell... the Russians with their mind control have gotten to Van Jones!

We need to declare war on Russia now and drop the nukes before they are controlling us all!
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              OMG yes, Trump is a freakin' genius. Everything stupid and annoying thing he does is part of a grand plan to troll his haters!

You ridicule me for twisting your posts' meanings and then suggest this interpretation of hfn's comment? Sheesh
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                You ridicule me for twisting your posts' meanings and then suggest this interpretation of hfn's comment? Sheesh
                I also ridicule you for having zero sense of humor. We are just horsing around. I love HFN.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  I also ridicule you for having zero sense of humor. We are just horsing around. I love HFN.
                  I have a great sense of humor. I am afraid you're just not very funny.

I didnt think that you dont like him, btw, but his point was fair and well made, IMO, but you sort of mangled it, which is what you always accudse me of doing. No big deal, as he can defend himself better than I can defend him.
                  Last edited by creekster; 06-28-2017, 11:08 AM.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Everyone loves HFN, he is un-dislikable.

Comment

I didnt think that you dont like him, btw, but his point was fair and well made, IMO, but you sort of mangled it, which is what you always accudse me of doing. No big deal, as he can defend himself better than I can defend him.
                      did you ever get back to me about that magna carta thing
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Haha. OK, Chief.

Comment

• Screen-Shot-2017-06-27-at-4.53.31-PM.png

lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            I've had zero posts where I discussed what he ate. But let's treat Trump like a special snowflake and not mock him. We are living in an era of a tweeting, reality-tv-star president. Mocking is in order.
                            You make a good point: nobody here is mocking Trump and we should all start...and you should mock him in every post instead of just your standard 19 out of 20.

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            ITT, a lot of people who don't bother to read the news but still consider themselves informed and superior.
                            I'm surprised you know so much about what the rest of us read. Have you hacked our news feeds? Your insinuation that you read, therefore you are superior qualifies you to work for pretty much any left-leaning news outlet; you might give it some consideration because working as a partisan hack would likely come with a pay raise.

The fact is that people generally read/listen to the news outlet that frames current events consistent with their own political leanings. Relative to the population in general, Fox has a disproportionate number of GOP viewers, and CNN/MSNBC viewers are disproportionately liberal.

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Business genius Trump is said to be considering sanctions against China.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/20...-say-officials
                            This is a perfect example of how our media frame stories rather than report them. The only change in our trade relations with China so far during the Trump presidency is that we exported a cargo ship of US beef to China for the first time in 14 years, but stories sell better when they scare people.

Of course I'm wrong, this is a really dumb post, you are right that Trump will destroy our republic and probably eats babies, and JL is correct that, despite Trump being the worst president in the history of forever and the only one that deserves to be mocked, he and the rest of the board are equal opportunity mockers and horsed around by mocking Obama at every turn as well.
                            sigpic
                            "Outlined against a blue, gray
                            October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                            Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                              Of course I'm wrong, this is a really dumb post, you are right that Trump will destroy our republic and probably eats babies, and JL is correct that, despite Trump being the worst president in the history of forever and the only one that deserves to be mocked, he and the rest of the board are equal opportunity mockers and horsed around by mocking Obama at every turn as well.
                              Dude. Take it easy with the strawmen!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                i guess it makes sense that when one is relatively less dumb than the other outright dumbs in the community that murdered matthew shepard, one would think they're pretty smart. but i got a newsflash for you, walter cronkite: you aren't.
                                For the record, I did get this joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X