Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
    There is a picture of KFC and he has been quoted as saying that he doesn't exercise. Granted, Trump making a statement means it might bear no relation to reality, but I took him at his word. Silly me, I know.
    Yeah silly you, Doc Bornstein said he's the healthiest Prez ever.

Comment

Obama will be around long enough. Was Bush the last health fanatic? Or did he also quit smoking? IIRC, Laura Bush smoked for quite a while as well.

Didn't Obama quit while he was in the White House?
      Supposedly he did but there are plenty of pictures showing him taking a smoke break on the job now and then while he was there...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

There is a picture of KFC and he has been quoted as saying that he doesn't exercise. Granted, Trump making a statement means it might bear no relation to reality, but I took him at his word. Silly me, I know.
        Then you should take his doctor at his word when he said Trump is the fittest president in the history of forever.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
          Beat me too it.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Did he say the healthiest ever, that has ever lived or that ever will live?
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Supposedly he did but there are plenty of pictures showing him taking a smoke break on the job now and then while he was there...

I believe the timbre and gravel of his voice is tied into his smoking habit.
              Last edited by Topper; 06-27-2017, 02:00 PM.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                And to top it off, he eats chicken. He'd have my vote in the next election if it would have been a burger from a different crappy fast food joint. My vote is easily bought.
                I trust you are equally offended by the fact that Trump eats his steaks well done, and with ketchup.

And if that's not an impeachable offense, I think Trump's frequent driving and parking his golf cart on the green should be. Sure, he owns the courses he plays, but if he's going to charge members six figures for the right to play there, he ought to follow one of the fundamental rules of golf etiquette. That said, for a flat schlub, he's a surprisingly good golfer, although not nearly as good as he claims to be. Rick Reilly, in preparing for his fine book, Who's Your Caddy?, carried Trump's bag for a round and observed that on a cheating scale of 1-10, Trump is an 11. Quelle surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  I trust you are equally offended by the fact that Trump eats his steaks well done, and with ketchup.

And if that's not an impeachable offense, I think Trump's frequent driving and parking his golf cart on the green should be. Sure, he owns the courses he plays, but if he's going to charge members six figures for the right to play there, he ought to follow one of the fundamental rules of golf etiquette. That said, for a flat schlub, he's a surprisingly good golfer, although not nearly as good as he claims to be. Rick Reilly, in preparing for his fine book, Who's Your Caddy?, carried Trump's bag for a round and observed that on a cheating scale of 1-10, Trump is an 11. Quelle surprise.
                  At least a well-done steak is beef. However, a well-done steak might as well be a pot roast. Also, while I'm generally anti-regulation, I'm also conservative, ergo I have little regard for civil rights and thus think that ketchup on the same plate as a steak should be against the law.

Cheating on a golf score is just stupid. If you don't have game, don't keep score. Works for me; I'm an awful golfer.
                  sigpic
                  "Outlined against a blue, gray
                  October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                  Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

That dude kind of looks like THE Dude.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I wouldn't mind sharing a bucket of the Colonel's chicken with Drumpf... As long as we get to eat it while riding around on his plane.

See, Trump loves America!

Actually, this reminded me of this:

Comment

At least a well-done steak is beef. However, a well-done steak might as well be a pot roast. Also, while I'm generally anti-regulation, I'm also conservative, ergo I have little regard for civil rights and thus think that ketchup on the same plate as a steak should be against the law.

Cheating on a golf score is just stupid. If you don't have game, don't keep score. Works for me; I'm an awful golfer.
                        Maybe the ketchup is just for the frites?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                          Maybe the ketchup is just for the frites?
                          If they're frites they should have mayonnaise.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I wouldn't mind sharing a bucket of the Colonel's chicken with Drumpf... As long as we get to eat it while riding around on his plane.

When Kentucky Fried changed their name to KFC, did the chicken change such that it is no longer finger-licking good?
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              When Kentucky Fried changed their name to KFC, did the chicken change such that it is no longer finger-licking good?
                              The Doofus-In-Chief also eats his NY pizza with a fork, and orders his steaks well done.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

A well-done steak is called jerkey; otherwise, it is a perversion and a crime against nature.

I don't see any reason to keep score. If you are a good golfer, you would want to sandbag so that 71 gives you strokes, if you are a bad golfer, you don't need a reminder.

Comment

Working...
                                X