Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    When's the last time you heard about a Libertarian doing that?
    When was the last time you heard about them doing anything?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      When was the last time you heard about them doing anything?

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Watched a Nixon documentary recently. He was doing the same thing as watergate heated up. Just kept firing top law enforcement officials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Speaking of Watergate, I had no idea Elder Christofferson was one of two people to first hear the Nixon tapes.

Comment

• About those Comey recordings...

We might have to ask the NSA for them.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              About those Comey recordings...

that's not an obfuscatory answer at all
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Sure. I love how much faith you have in Trump despite insisting that you aren't a fan.

Comment

And yet, he threatened Comey with the maybe-not-existent recordings.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    And yet, he threatened Comey with the maybe-not-existent recordings.
                    Non-existent? If the NSA can bug Trump Tower they can easily bug the white house. I am guessing that Obama has a copy.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Non-existent? If the NSA can bug Trump Tower they can easily bug the white house. I am guessing that Obama has a copy.
                        You've gone full Alex Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                          You've gone full Alex Jones.
                          I don't listen to him... what's he saying?
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump admin dragging its feet when it comes to tracking Russian diplomatic (a ton of spies have open, diplomatic cover) travel.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...n-travel-in-us
                            Last edited by frank ryan; 06-24-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              Trump admin dragging its feet when it comes to tracking Russian diplomatic (a ton of spies have open, diplomatic cover) travel.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...n-travel-in-us
                              It's ok. We love Russia now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                It's ok. We love Russia now.
                                Actually that started a little over 8 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X