Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    You want this so bad.......

Are you sure you aren't OxCoug?
    I want the damage this clown is doing to our country minimized. Rather by OxCoug than part of the GOP circle-the-wagon crowd, who measure Trump's success by the fact that he pisses liberals off. And, I'd rather be informed instead of lazily indoctrinated by edgy tweets and blogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
      I agree. These hearings are first and foremost about obstruction of justice. And I addressed that in my original post on the hearings.

Then I went on to talk about the Russia collusion part - since that was part of his testimony. And in your response to my post - the ONLY thing you mention is my comment about collusion with Russia.

And since that is what you were commenting on, that's what I responded to.

Maybe we are arguing the wrong thing - but I was responding to YOU. It's not MY fault you decided to focus on Russians instead of the obstruction of justice allegations.
      I responded to your statement that all the attention surrounding the Trump/Russia investigation is as silly as the Kenyan thing. I disagree. There is a lot more smoke surrounding Trump's camp then there ever was with the birth certificate, even if (as it seems likely) that Trump was never personally colluding with Russia.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        I don't think this dispelled concerns about collusion. Comey was very precise in his testimony. Trump was under an official investigation at the times he was asked about it. Many people surrounding him were or are. For all we know Mueller may have him in his sights now.

It is troubling to me that Trump has offended so many important allies and trading partners but has nary uttered a word of concern with anything Russia does. He's damaged our standing with the NATO democracies that most share our values. That's not spin. It's reality.

Comey's statements on Sessions were also super interesting. I encouraged everyone to watch his testimony in its entirety and not rely on articles, especially editorials, tweets, talk radio or third-rate blog posts, to be the primary means of informing yourself about this matter.
        I'd add that we shouldn't use the nytimes either since Comey basically called their story fake news. That basically leaves WaPo, the WSJ and maybe Mother Jones as the only reliable sources left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          I'd add that we shouldn't use the nytimes either since Comey basically called their story fake news. That basically leaves WaPo, the WSJ and maybe Mother Jones as the only reliable sources left.

he said a story was not accurate. You have The Guardian, The Intercept, Politico, Time, Newsweek, WaPo, Foreign Policy, foreign media etc.

Comment

he said a story was not accurate. You have The Guardian, The Intercept, Politico, Time, Newsweek, WaPo, Foreign Policy, foreign media etc.
            Didn't Comey pretty much blast all leaks as pretty much unreliable?

FTR, I look forward to the Mueller report as I think it'll be the only substantially accurate thing in this whole mess. I also think the Dems are dumb to continue to push this Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Quite a difference between legit fake news and a story inaccurately reported because of the difficulties in getting a story right that involves classified information.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                I also think the Dems are dumb to continue to push this Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy.

That's not a surprise, you've always been recalcitrant about that. I think the Repubicans are shameful for signing off on all of atrump's stupid shit. Btw, Trump mentioned that he might ask NATO countries for money from past years they didn't meant that 2 percent goal. He's an idiot or trying to weaken NATO or both. There are no back dues to pay. The 2 percent is goal, not a requirement that nations have until 2024 to meet. I don't see any conservative media addressing his idiocy.

Comment

• Trump didn't collude/coordinate with Putin or any other Russians in the election. Trump is an idiot but even dumber are people who think Trump and the Russians were working together during the election.

Isn't it obvious that as others have said Trump doesn't even collude/coordinate with members of his own team and family? He sure as hell isn't colluding with the Russians.

Comment

I don't think this dispelled concerns about collusion. Comey was very precise in his testimony. Trump was under an official investigation at the times he was asked about it. Many people surrounding him were or are. For all we know Mueller may have him in his sights now.

It is troubling to me that Trump has offended so many important allies and trading partners but has nary uttered a word of concern with anything Russia does. He's damaged our standing with the NATO democracies that most share our values. That's not spin. It's reality.

Comey's statements on Sessions were also super interesting. I encouraged everyone to watch his testimony in its entirety and not rely on articles, especially editorials, tweets, talk radio or third-rate blog posts, to be the primary means of informing yourself about this matter.
                    I read and watched parts. Comey was awful. I thought he was supposed to be smart.

First, he didn't know if he was supposed to report the "conduct," because he hadn't thought about it (Bullshit).
                    Second, he didn't report it to Sessions because Sessions had recused himself. (Oops he forgot about the first item).
                    Third, he forgot at the time of this conversation, Sessions hadn't recused himself.

Oops. Trump may be lying but so is Comey. He looked awful and I was surprised by the pundits.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                      Trump didn't collude/coordinate with Putin or any other Russians in the election. Trump is an idiot but even dumber are people who think Trump and the Russians were working together during the election.

Isn't it obvious that as others have said Trump doesn't even collude/coordinate with members of his own team and family? He sure as hell isn't colluding with the Russians.
                      both Trump and the Russians are capable of that. If you don't think it's a possibility you're being naive. The amount of iffy exchanges between Trump's underlines and the Ruskies is concerning. We know Russia interfered and tried to influence the outcome of the election and Trump has repeadetedly done things that benefit Moscow. Let's see what Mueller finds out.

Comment

both Trump and the Russians are capable of that. If you don't think it's a possibility you're being naive. The amount of iffy exchanges between Trump's underlines and the Ruskies is concerning. We know Russia interfered and tried to influence the outcome of the election and Trump has repeadetedly done things that benefit Moscow. Let's see what Mueller finds out.
                        I remember a simpler time in 2012 when the President and media dismissed the idea of Russia being an enemy or threat to America as a joke. I wonder if any of them were in collusion with the Ruskies? I wonder if Russia interefered in that election to support a candidate that didn't view them as a threat and wanted to be friendly towards them?
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          I remember a simpler time in 2012 when the President and media dismissed the idea of Russia being an enemy or threat to America as a joke. I wonder if any of them were in collusion with the Ruskies? I wonder if Russia interefered in that election to support a candidate that didn't view them as a threat and wanted to be friendly towards them?
                          You're right, that is the exact same situation! No difference at all.

Comment

Where did I say it was the exact same? I said I wonder if the Russians, who I agreed with you in a different thread are a treat and should be concerning regardless of political affiliation, attempted to influence the previous election. Would that not be something concerning to you?
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Where did I say it was the exact same? I said I wonder if the Russians, who I agreed with you in a different thread are a treat and should be concerning regardless of political affiliation, attempted to influence the previous election. Would that not be something concerning to you?
                              The Partisanship of the whole thing is vomitous.

We have real world problems and there are real issues concerning Trump, but the ones the Dems are going after are meaningless.

The Dems want to demonize the Russians, make mortal enemies of them, and antagonize the Chinese, so that the North Korean and Iranian problems can't be resolved.

Oppose Trump on policy reasons but raping the workings of government with a freak show is distracting and harmful.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

So if there is ANY difference we should just dismiss the comparison? Because there is always SOME difference.

DO you think that the Russians were NOT a threat at all in 2012 but became a YYYUGE threat in 2016?
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X