Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    For those interested, here is a helpful timeline from evil MSM outlet WaPo about Trump & Russia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2c77fd764056
    Behind the paywall.

Is it your belief that WaPo is unbiased and doesn't slant left?

Comment

Lol, knock it off. She and Hillary have far different situations.
      True. KG built a career on her own. Hillary got where she is at by riding Bill's coattails.

Comment

• Donald Trump and Kathy Griffin are testimonies to our lack of care for mental health.
        We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
          Behind the paywall.

Is it your belief that WaPo is unbiased and doesn't slant left?
          Try this one: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e2d7022fea0d

It's my belief that their reporting is accurate, and they do good work. They have a lengthy track record of breaking stories. They are significantly less biased than Fox or MSNBC. You should read the story though, before crowing about bias.

Comment

• Frank is right about Putin and Drumpf... Getting out of the Paris Agreement was Putin's idea!

http://www.businessinsider.com/putin...reement-russia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
              Donald Trump and Kathy Griffin are testimonies to our lack of care for mental health.
              Both are one wrong turn away from homelessness.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Try this one: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e2d7022fea0d

It's my belief that their reporting is accurate, and they do good work. They have a lengthy track record of breaking stories. They are significantly less biased than Fox or MSNBC. You should read the story though, before crowing about bias.
                WaPo presents the liberal perspective in a professional manner, but they do have a slant and bias. WaPo doesn't compare the WSJ though.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  I watched that interview last night and thought it was excellent. Maher frequently bugs me, but he's always interesting and on this issue I think he's got it right.

And I'm not sure the reference to "Muslim ban" is unfair or inaccurate. It's been reported widely that Giuliani, who was among those tasked with writing the EO, was told by Trump/Bannon to come up with a Muslim ban that would pass constitutional muster. The purpose of the EO was, to the extent they thought permissible, to ban Muslims.

As noted in the interview, we should be doing much better at encouraging/supporting moderate Muslims, not repelling them with a hamfisted approach that does little to treat the problem.
                  So Maher uses the N-word in an interview with Senator Ben Sasse and now the wtichhunt is on to drive him from his show.

He's also being called an islamaphobe, which I think is inaccurate. He's not an islamaphobe but likes to point out the institutional misogyny and violence that is taught in islam throughout much of the middle east. He's directly on point and correct in his assessment...but he's still an asshole.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• This made me laugh

Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        Ha! I'd be shocked if he didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                          True. KG built a career on her own. Hillary got where she is at by riding Bill's coattails.
                          She built a what now?
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• lol

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              She built a what now?
                              lol

I should have put "career" in quotes...

Comment

Here is a detailed description of a current example of WaPo NOT accurately reporting what happened and injecting slant into a news article:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...n-portland.php

Comment

Working...
                                X