Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    Wise words from the Mr. Iowahawk.
    That guy is a great follow on twitter.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Kathy Griffin is pissed, and still stupid.

Kathy Griffin and civil-rights lawyer Lisa Bloom came for Donald Trump Friday. "I’m not afraid of Trump," she said. "He’s a bully. I’ve dealt with older white guys trying to keep me down my whole career."
      Those photos, Bloom said, were meant to be a parody of Trump's infamous "blood-blood-coming-out-of-her-whatever" comments about then-Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly. "She captioned it, 'There was blood coming out of his wherever.' It was a parody of Trump's own sexist remarks taken to an extreme, absurdist visual."

Bloom said that her client never imagined it could be misinterpreted as a threat of violence against Trump. "That was never what she intended."
      https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...nce/102417606/
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• More blowback from Kathy Griffin's stunt:

That image of her and the bloody Trump head will be featured in a lot of political ads in the future.
        Last edited by Crockett; 06-02-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Kathy Griffin is a moron. She reminds me of Hilary Clinton, asserting that Trump 'broke her' and blaming Trump for her current situation. This is, of course, poppycock. She is in her current predicament because she was crass, uncouth and so far over the line, without a point, that she was rejected by virtually EVERYONE. She has no one to blame but herself.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Griffin is almost doing the impossible; making people sympathetic to Trump. Sort of.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
              More blowback from Kathy Griffin's stunt:

That image of her and the bloody Trump head will be featured in a lot of political ads in the future.

Oh great... this will most likely give poor Barron more nightmares.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                Kathy Griffin is a moron. She reminds me of Hilary Clinton, asserting that Trump 'broke her' and blaming Trump for her current situation. This is, of course, poppycock. She is in her current predicament because she was crass, uncouth and so far over the line, without a point, that she was rejected by virtually EVERYONE. She has no one to blame but herself.

Yeah, it was one thing when Ted Nugent told Obama to suck on the end of his AR-16... What Griffin did was way over the line!
                Last edited by Uncle Ted; 06-02-2017, 12:47 PM.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Kathy Griffin is a moron. She reminds me of Hilary Clinton, asserting that Trump 'broke her' and blaming Trump for her current situation. This is, of course, poppycock. She is in her current predicament because she was crass, uncouth and so far over the line, without a point, that she was rejected by virtually EVERYONE. She has no one to blame but herself.

Both Hillary and Kathy Griffin love to play the victim card. A pathology of the left is victimology and giving special status to victims. Once again, it's on full display for all to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post

Both Hillary and Kathy Griffin love to play the victim card. A pathology of the left is victimology and giving special status to victims. Once again, it's on full display for all to see.
                    Going for the low hanging fruit here - she hasn't had a career in years. This shouldn't put any dent in that.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Going for the low hanging fruit here - she hasn't had a career in years. This shouldn't put any dent in that.
                      I'm sure CNN paid her quite a bit of money to be not funny each New Year's Eve. Her character was also the only character ever on Seinfeld that I hated and laughed at zero times. Turns out she was just using her real life personality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        I'm sure CNN paid her quite a bit of money to be not funny each New Year's Eve. Her character was also the only character ever on Seinfeld that I hated and laughed at zero times. Turns out she was just using her real life personality.
                        It is news to me that she had any. She can join the ranks of a million unemployed comics.
                        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Lol, knock it off. She and Hillary have far different situations.

Comment

• For those interested, here is a helpful timeline from evil MSM outlet WaPo about Trump & Russia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2c77fd764056

Comment

Kathy Griffin and Hillary Clinton are similar in that they both have vaginas. That's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                                Kathy Griffin and Hillary Clinton are similar in that they presumably both have vaginas. That's about it.
                                FIFY. Or are you speaking from a position of actual knowledge?
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X