Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
    That Trump won because of Russian help and that Trump is an illegitimate president. The narrative, for example, has led to this false belief:

It's been a media echo chamber in search of evidence and I have not seen ANY real evidence that Russia helped Trump get elected. Feel free to share anything I may have missed, but I am trying to keep up.

Manafort was a shady dude, but he didn't last long anyway, so anything he may have done is near meaningless to me.

If anything, any Russian meddling in general is about sowing chaos and distrust in American democracy and government. So you could say that effort is working, but that's not on Trump.
    The IC has said the Russian meddling was to help elect Trump. Just because Manafort left the campaign didn't mean he stopped being a member of Trump's inner circle. I don't believe Russia tampered with vote tallies, no reporting has indicated that. Are you following the investigation?

Comment

• I mostly detest public shamings, but reading Kathy Griffin's groveling after it became apparent this stunt would affect her wallet is pretty funny. She's pretty disgusting so I'll allow myself just a little schadenfreude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        I mostly detest public shamings, but reading Kathy Griffin's groveling after it became apparent this stunt would affect her wallet is pretty funny. She's pretty disgusting so I'll allow myself just a little schadenfreude.
        She is probably worthy of just ignoring. I always thought she was crass but she outdid herself this time.

Comment

• covfefe has the top three articles on CNN right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            covfefe has the top three articles on CNN right now
            That's hilarious. He must have fallen asleep in the middle of his tweet. What a clown show.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              The IC has said the Russian meddling was to help elect Trump. Just because Manafort left the campaign didn't mean he stopped being a member of Trump's inner circle. I don't believe Russia tampered with vote tallies, no reporting has indicated that. Are you following the investigation?
              Yeah, I can't believe all those dumb democrats believed all that fake news and switched to voting for Drumpf... I mean everyone knows the dems didn't write all that crap that is in those emails, right? Come on, the dems couldn't be that dumb to write those things like cheating in the debates, screwing over Bernie, etc. Only the conspiracy believing GOP'er and maybe the Bernie loving, pot smoking hippies would believe that crap anyway. Wait a minute... Just how many Bernie fanboys does the dem party have anyway? It can't be more than 10, right?
              Last edited by Uncle Ted; 05-31-2017, 08:17 AM.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                covfefe has the top three articles on CNN right now
                LOL... It seems that Drumpf is living rent free in the heads of CNN reporters. What a bunch of dummies.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  LOL... It seems that Drumpf is living rent free in the heads of CNN reporters. What a bunch of dummies.
                  Knock it off. It's a funny story. And one of the most re-tweeted tweets of his presidency.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Knock it off. It's a funny story. And one of the most re-tweeted tweets of his presidency.
                    LOL...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If you think that is funny you must regularly laugh heartily at my posts here. IMO its not THAT funny, although it is embarrassing for obvious reasons.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Winning the popular vote is meaningless. If the POTUS was elected by the popular vote I imagine that a lot of Utahns wouldn't have wasted their vote on that McMuffin CIA dude, for example. Folks game the system according to the rules. If the rules change they will most likely play the game differently. I would still vote for the Libertarian, however.
                        Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                        This. The whole Hillary won the popular vote is meaningless. To win the US presidency you design your strategy to win the electoral college. You hammer the swing states and don't waste time and resources on states you have no chance of winning. If the game is winning the popular vote then EVERYTHING CHANGES. Who knows who would win in that type of election? There is no guarantee that Hillary would still win if those are the rules.
                        Let me clear something up. I have no problem with the electoral college. I like the electoral college. I much prefer the electoral college to a democratically elected president and I'm not disputing that Trump won the election.

I just found it really funny that Crockett was disparaging "false narratives" as he spread one.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          If you think that is funny you must regularly laugh heartily at my posts here. IMO its not THAT funny, although it is embarrassing for obvious reasons.
                          A US president falling asleep in the middle of a tweet? Hell yes, that is funny. Most of the world agrees with me.

http://nerdist.com/a-roundup-of-the-...es-on-twitter/

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                            His Supreme Court justice pick alone may be enough to justify his presidency, but it is all too early to judge.
                            Man, Gorsuch better practice his lawyering chops. The worth of the entire Trump presidency is resting on his shoulders!

One supreme court pick will make all the Trump crazy worth it?!? My, what a low bar the GOP faithful has set.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

A US president falling asleep in the middle of a tweet? Hell yes, that is funny. Most of the world agrees with me.

http://nerdist.com/a-roundup-of-the-...es-on-twitter/
                              You and SU, I guess.

The memes are funnier than the origianl tweet.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                You and SU, I guess.

The memes are funnier than the origianl tweet.
                                Uhhh... That is kind of the entire point of a meme.

Comment

Working...
                                X