Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In addressing the Manchester bombing, Trump digs deep into his vocabulary toolkit and brands the wrongdoers "evil losers." For him, "loser" is the ultimate insult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
        That is hilarious.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          In addressing the Manchester bombing, Trump digs deep into his vocabulary toolkit and brands the wrongdoers "evil losers." For him, "loser" is the ultimate insult.
          I keep hearing that when you're writing material for the general public, it should be written at a 4th grade level of reading so that the majority of the population can read it. I figure Trump is just speaking in terms that his voters understand.

Gotta give him credit for not sounding hoity-toity, the rednecks eat that stuff up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
            Whatever Trump is doing it you can be sure he's criticized some one else on Twitter for doing the same thing.

I'm guessing that there are quite a few people on his staff who don't agree about the well trained part.

Comment

• Lol. I don't get the fuss about his "bowing." What's more, I don't give a shit if he was actually bowing. If that's a sign of respect in that culture, why the f*k wouldn't he bow greeting a foreign dignitary? And why would he criticize Obama for bowing? Moron.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/25/u...to-summit.html

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• What a master of diplomacy!

Comment

• Look at the skinny guy with the glasses. He about shits his pants.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      What a master of diplomacy!
                      He was literal when he said Trump America first!
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Look at the skinny guy with the glasses. He about shits his pants.
                        And, of course, all of those betas take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                          And, of course, all of those betas take it.
                          a bunch of balding, low t nerds
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Proof that he reads the comments:

Comment

• Weakening relationships with western Europe is exactly what Putin wants. He doesn't know what to make of all of Trump's bizarre behavior, but he loves that part at least. I haven't found a rational defense yet among Trump's supporters as to why giving our traditional European allies a hard time while saying nice things about Russia is a good policy for the US.
                              Last edited by BlueK; 05-30-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                Weakening relationships with western Europe is exactly what Putin wants. He doesn't know what to make of all of Trump's bizarre behavior, but he loves that part at least. I haven't found a rational defense yet among Trump's supporters as to why giving our traditional European allies a hard time while saying nice things about Russia is a good policy for the US.
                                On the other hand, Russia is apparently pissed that Montenegro was admitted to NATO. So Trump is alienating friend and foe alike. (Or is it foe and foe? I get so confused.)

Comment

Working...
                                X