Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy sh*t!!! IT IS ALL TRUE ABOUT DRUMPF:

U.S. offers to share Syria intelligence on terrorists with Russia
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...275_story.html

Oh wait, it was Obama...

The Obama administration has offered to help Russia improve its targeting of terrorist groups in Syria if Moscow will stop bombing civilians and opposition fighters who have signed on to a cease-fire and use its influence to force Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to do the same.

The offer early this week of what one administration official called “enhanced information sharing” does not include joint military planning, targeting or coordination with U.S. airstrikes or other operations in Syria.
    [...]
    It is called "enhanced information sharing" but I thought Obama knew better than to talk with those damn Russians?
    Last edited by Uncle Ted; 05-16-2017, 09:59 PM.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Both us and Russia don't like ISIS, but our convergence in Syria ends there. The Russians back the Syrian Arab Army, the Iranians and Hezbollah, and we back Kurdish and other moderate forces.

So the in warning the Russians about the laptop bombs, the concern is that Trump provided enough information (one report I read indicated that the city where the intel was gathered was disclosed) that Russian Intelligence Services will be able to pinpoint the source, and learn the identifies of various Israeli human sources etc. Apparently Israel asked us not to disclose the information, and it's important when an ally asks you to not disclose info to respect it. It's a rule of sorts in sharing intelligence. Israel is angry, according to reports, and this could lead to them withholding information.

Russia (like Mitt Romney rightfully assessed during his campaign) is very much our adversary. Legally, the president can declassify any info he wants, but this was dangerous and damages our standing, and likely our intel gathering ability. Israel excels in human intelligence. They will spend decades developing sources.

Eddie, here is an article that claims the source of the intel's life might be in danger because of Trump's disclosures:http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/trumps...ry?id=47449304
      So there is really not any of that "enhanced information sharing" going on with the Russians? Or is there a new term for all this now that Drumpf is president?
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Uncle Ted now more partisan than Fox News.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Uncle Ted now more partisan than Fox News.
          Nah... I just having fun watching the snowflakes melt.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Wait, Comey broke the law?!?

Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.

So, if Comey believed Trump attempted to obstruct justice, did he comply with the law by reporting it to the DOJ? If not, it calls into question whether the events occurred as the Times reported it.

Obstruction requires what’s called “specific intent” to interfere with a criminal case. If Comey concluded, however, that Trump’s language was vague, ambiguous or elliptical, then he has no duty under the law to report it because it does not rise to the level of specific intent. Thus, no crime.
            http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...ut-powder.html

But Foxnews is full of sh*t... Let's ask a lawyer:

The New York Times is reporting tonight that President Trump asked former Director Comey to stop the Flynn investigation.

In effect, the Times, based solely upon the word of James Comey, is insinuating, if not directly stating, that the President obstructed justice.

I have serious questions about James Comey's credibility in this regard.

18 USC § 4 reads: "Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

This is called misprision of a felony.

Concealing knowledge of a felony and failure to report is, itself, a felony.
            First, if the former FBI director was taking notes of meetings where the President had allegedly told him to drop a criminal investigation (i.e., to obstruct justice), then why did Comey wait until now to reveal this? In fact, by keeping his notes private until now, he was concealing them. Right? (That is the first element of misprision -- concealment.)

Second, if Comey did not reveal this information "as soon as possible ... to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States," then that means only one of two things ---

(A) Comey did not think the President had committed any crime, or

(B) Comey was committing a crime, himself, (i.e. misprision of a felony) in order to have something to hold over the President.

On the other hand, if he did, in fact, reveal this to a judge, or to the Attorney General, or to any other person in authority, then by revealing this information to the press, Comey may be impeding an active investigation.

So if these memos actually do exist, this does not look good for Comey. Which makes me wonder if they do, in fact, exist.
            https://www.facebook.com/lawyermatt/...54367462747102

Damnit you lawyers! Why didn't you catch this?!?
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Wait, Comey broke the law?!?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...ut-powder.html

But Foxnews is full of sh*t... Let's ask a lawyer:

https://www.facebook.com/lawyermatt/...54367462747102

Damnit you lawyers! Why didn't you catch this?!?
              You should citizen's arrest his ass.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Wow. I need to check in more often. This thread is gold.
                At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  You should citizen's arrest his ass.
                  After what he did to Hillary costing her the election... don't tempt me.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• At least Trump has Putin to vouch for him! You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politi...tel/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      At least Trump has Putin to vouch for him! You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politi...tel/index.html
                      Nice... I wonder if he also has a recording of the meeting between Comey and Drumpf and would be willing to share that as well.

Political schizophrenia...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Heh.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• On the radio this morning some guy was talking about everything coming out from both the left and the right on this and said "If hypocrisy was helium, all of Washington would be talking in high pitched voices, and some of them would be floating away!"

Essentially - you've got the Democrats suddenly freaking out about stuff that merited barely an eyeroll when their guy/gal is going it. And you've got Republicans who's heads were exploding when the Democrat did the same stuff who are now shrugging off Trump following suit.

I know why Trump got elected. Because people were tired of stuff just like that happening - both sides more worried about being in power and pointing fingers at the other side than they are in actually getting anything done for the american people. Obviously Trump wasn't the right choice to "fix" things, but they certainly need fixing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                            On the radio this morning some guy was talking about everything coming out from both the left and the right on this and said "If hypocrisy was helium, all of Washington would be talking in high pitched voices, and some of them would be floating away!"

Essentially - you've got the Democrats suddenly freaking out about stuff that merited barely an eyeroll when their guy/gal is going it. And you've got Republicans who's heads were exploding when the Democrat did the same stuff who are now shrugging off Trump following suit.

I know why Trump got elected. Because people were tired of stuff just like that happening - both sides more worried about being in power and pointing fingers at the other side than they are in actually getting anything done for the american people. Obviously Trump wasn't the right choice to "fix" things, but they certainly need fixing!
                            +1 on the uninformed populist nonsense
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• That SoB McCabe is lying his ass off... And he lied under oath. What a dumbass:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                                On the radio this morning some guy was talking about everything coming out from both the left and the right on this and said "If hypocrisy was helium, all of Washington would be talking in high pitched voices, and some of them would be floating away!"

Yeah, maybe folks will finally wake up and stop voting for republicans and democrats.... Unfortunately I don't think most folks are that smart.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X