Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is defending the leak on Twitter right now. LOL @ uncle Ted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Trump is defending the leak on Twitter right now. LOL @ uncle Ted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Now Fox NOISE is defending giving highly classified intel to Russia. Without the tweet from Trump this morning they'd be talking about how it's fake news.

Our president is reckless. Do we need utter catastrophe caused by him before some of his cult following wakes up?

Javanka must be on vacation this week.
      Last edited by BlueK; 05-16-2017, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Trump's disapproval number is at its all time high since he took office.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-6179.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Trump is defending the leak on Twitter right now. LOL @ uncle Ted.
          You need to post those tweets... the ones Drumpf sez he leaked classified information to the Ruskies. I can't find them.

The only thing I can find about leaking actual classified information in the news lately was this:

Comey: Classified Clinton emails forwarded to Anthony Weiner

Hey, what happened to that classified information leaker anyway? Did they lock her up?
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            You need to post those tweets... the ones Drumpf sez he leaked classified information to the Ruskies. I can't find them.

The only thing I can find about leaking actual classified information in the news lately was this:

Comey: Classified Clinton emails forwarded to Anthony Weiner

Hey, what happened to that classified information leaker anyway? Did they lock her up?
            Ok so would it even bother you if he leaked classified information to the Russians? Besides whether he did or not, IF he did, would you have a problem with it? Would you have a problem with it until you found out he actually did it and then suddenly change your mind?
            Last edited by BlueK; 05-16-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
              Ok so would it even bother you if he leaked classified information to the Russians? Besides whether he did or not, IF he did, would you have a problem with it?
              Seems to me like deciding what can and can't be disseminated is one of the perks of the office.

Comment

Ok so would it even bother you if he leaked classified information to the Russians? Besides whether he did or not, IF he did, would you have a problem with it?
                Yeah, of course I would have a problem if he leaked classified information... that puts lives (the sources of that information) in danger.

Apparently Drumpf understands that as well (given his most recent tweet):

Only an idiot blinded with hatred would jump to conclusions without any actual proof... yet there is lots of proof out there now that dems are all hateful idiots.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  Seems to me like deciding what can and can't be disseminated is one of the perks of the office.
                  no one said he didn't have the legal authority. That doesn't automatically mean it's a good idea, does it?

Comment

Yeah, of course I would have a problem if he leaked classified information... that puts lives (the sources of that information) in danger.

Apparently Drumpf understands that as well (given his most recent tweet):

Only an idiot blinded with hatred would jump to conclusions without any actual proof... yet there is lots of proof out there now that dems are all hateful idiots.
                    I don't trust his judgment because of his tweets and numerous idiotic statements over the last couple of years. When the absolute proof comes it won't matter anyway. People are just going to move the goalpost to defend him at all costs. It would be interesting to observe how far it will go, if not for the fact that our country stands to lose so much in the process.
                    Last edited by BlueK; 05-16-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I don't trust his judgment because of his tweets and numerous idiotic statements over the last couple of years.
                      I think Drumpf is a lot smarter than some folks believe from reading his tweets... the guy is a master troll of the traditional media and seems to know how to use social media to his advantage. Proof: Clinton blew a billion and a half dollars on the last election, much much more than Drumpf, but it was Drumpf's face you always saw on the news. Think about that for a moment. He always kept the press talking about him with the sh*t he posted about "Crooked Hillary" on his twitter account. The American people ate it up so much they voted for him. It doesn't matter if any of the crap about Hillary was true or not... Drumpf made it all true for them.

As for Drumpf's approval rating... given the sh*t that WaPo and other media outlets are posting these days that isn't the only approval rating that is falling to all time lows:

Public trust in media at all time low, research shows

Public trust in traditional media has fallen to an all-time low as people increasingly favour their friends and contacts on the internet as sources of news and truth, according to research to be presented at the World Economic Forum in Davos this week.

Global public confidence in institutions has dropped by more in the past year than in any other since the financial crisis in 2009 as people eschew experts in favour of their peers.
                      [...]
                      Among the biggest losers of credibility was the media.
                      https://www.ft.com/content/fa332f58-...b-e7eb37a6aa8e

God help us.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I think Drumpf is a lot smarter than some folks believe from reading his tweets... the guy is a master troll of the traditional media and seems to know how to use social media to his advantage. Proof: Clinton blew a billion and a half dollars on the last election, much much more than Drumpf, but it was Drumpf's face you always saw on the news. Think about that for a moment. He always kept the press talking about him with the sh*t he posted about "Crooked Hillary" on his twitter account. The American people ate it up so much they voted for him. It doesn't matter if any of the crap about Hillary was true or not... Drumpf made it all true for them.

As for Drumpf's approval rating... given the sh*t that WaPo and other media outlets are posting these days that isn't the only approval rating that is falling to all time lows:

https://www.ft.com/content/fa332f58-...b-e7eb37a6aa8e

God help us.
                        He's a even master troll of those working in his own office. Not sure how that is productive in his current position. But this is just him. It's one thing to run a real estate company. It's totally another to be the President.

Comment

He's a even master troll of those working in his own office. Not sure how that is productive in his current position. But this is just him. It's one thing to run a real estate company. It's totally another to be the President.
                          He may think that running the country is just like running a somewhat larger real estate company.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

He may think that running the country is just like running a somewhat larger real estate company.
                            clearly

Comment

no one said he didn't have the legal authority. That doesn't automatically mean it's a good idea, does it?
                              No probably not but he's still the person who gets to decide. I'd wager other presidents have done similar things without the media, or you for that matter, freaking out about it.

The Donald lives rent free inside you and Frank's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                No probably not but he's still the person who gets to decide. I'd wager other presidents have done similar things without the media, or you for that matter, freaking out about it.
                                Yeah, I don't know what to say. I think it's bad for the country just like many if not most of the things the Obama administration did.

Comment

Working...
                                X