Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    If Drumpf does then it would be a page right out of a former president's playbook... Of course, if Comey has been leaking stuff then Drumpf did the right thing firing him.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

How the heck else am I going to get the Pac12 network? It ain't on DirecTV.
      Kodi? Channel Pear? Lots of options.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

How the heck else am I going to get the Pac12 network? It ain't on DirecTV.
        Uncle Ted still watches the Utes???? :ROFL:

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Kodi? Channel Pear? Lots of options.
          Uncle Ted doesn't come across as poor.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• The FBI found the Russian election hacker!!! But he won't confess to it

FBI PROBE INTO CLINTON EMAILS PROMPTED OFFER OF CASH, CITIZENSHIP FOR CONFESSION, RUSSIAN HACKER CLAIMS

A Russian citizen accused of being a hacker by both Russia and the U.S. has claimed U.S. officials offered to cut him a deal if he admitted to interfering in the 2016 presidential election.

Yevgeniy Nikulin, 29, has found himself in the middle of an international dispute between Washington and Moscow, at the very center of which lies U.S. allegations that Russia sponsored a series of hacks targeting Democratic Party candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in favor of Republican candidate and current President Donald Trump. On October 5, 2016, days before U.S. intelligence publicly accused Russia of endorsing an infiltration of Democratic Party officials' emails, Nikulin was arrested in Prague at the request of the U.S. on separate hacking charges. Now, Nikulin claims U.S. authorities tried to pin the email scandal on him.

Nikulin was detained in the Czech Republic for allegedly hacking the servers of major sites LinkedIn, Dropbox and Formspring between 2012 and 2013. While awaiting trial, he claims in an undated letter reportedly given to U.S. Russian-language news site Nastoyashchoe Vremya by Nikulin's lawyer, Martin Sadilek, that the FBI visited him at least a couple of times, offering to drop the charges and grant him U.S. citizenship as well as cash and an apartment in the U.S. if the Russian national confessed to participating in the 2016 hacks of Clinton campaign chief John Podesta's emails in July.

"[They told me:] you will have to confess to breaking into Clinton's inbox for [U.S. President Donald Trump] on behalf of [Russian President Vladimir Putin],” Nikulin wrote, according to The Moscow Times.
            [...]
            http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-investig...ia-hack-607538
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Oh wow, looks like Trump wants to put this Comey firing scandal by appointing someone very impartial and above reproach, like Chris Christie, Trey Gowdie, or Rudy Guliani.

http://www.newsweek.com/will-gop-sen...irector-607800

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                Oh wow, looks like Trump wants to put this Comey firing scandal by appointing someone very impartial and above reproach, like Chris Christie, Trey Gowdie, or Rudy Guliani.

http://www.newsweek.com/will-gop-sen...irector-607800
                Yeah, Gowdy seems like the right man for the job...

dCFy1JyuYJQMBeXhIWAJnn75Cn0TEJr_VAQNJMySrcA.jpg

Please don't let be the fat dude or that other dumbass yankee.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Sounds like Trump has admitted through his lawyers he has done at least a little bit of business in Russia:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/po...422168113.html

Comment

Sounds like Trump has admitted through his lawyers he has done at least a little bit of business in Russia:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/po...422168113.html
                    $100 mil... pocket change for Drumpf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I always enjoy the Peter Serafinowicz voiceovers; they're superbly done.

[youtube]3V6nysX2gU8&app=desktop[/youtube]

Comment

• Stay classy, '45:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          Stay classy, '45:

Obama did this all the time. Trump is just your average politician. Liberals who say bad things are hypocrites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            Stay classy, '45:

Damn, this sort of stuff makes my blood boil....

Why does this sort of stuff make my blood boil again?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Damn, this sort of stuff makes my blood boil....

Why does this sort of stuff make my blood boil again?

Because it's both incredibly narcissistic and exploitive. Reminds me of Trump accepting a Purple Heart from a veteran.

Comment

Because it's both incredibly narcissistic and exploitive. Reminds me of Trump accepting a Purple Heart from a veteran.
                                Meh. It's dumb, and is certainly narcissistic, but it's also just a hat.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X