Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe some partisans don't care, but at least to me, the idea that Trump would ask an FBI director for a pledge of loyalty to him above all else is at best ridiculous and at worst pretty creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Maybe some partisans don't care, but at least to me, the idea that Trump would ask an FBI director for a pledge of loyalty to him above all else is at best ridiculous and at worst pretty creepy.
      Something Hitler would do.

Yeah, I went there again. I hate this president so much.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Maybe some partisans don't care, but at least to me, the idea that Trump would ask an FBI director for a pledge of loyalty to him above all else is at best ridiculous and at worst pretty creepy.
        Have you been private messaging Frank? Drumpf may have been asking if he would be loyal to the justice system.

We should just take the advice of Ron Paul and get rid of the FBI... That would solve a lot of problems.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Have you been private messaging Frank? Drumpf may have been asking if he would be loyal to the justice system.

We should just take the advice of Ron Paul and get rid of the FBI... That would solve a lot of problems.

No, Trump wasn't asking if he would be loyal to the justice system. Come on.

Comment

No, Trump wasn't asking if he would be loyal to the justice system. Come on.
            Alright... let's see the video.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Alright... let's see the video.
              Makes some interesting points.

Paul talks about exactly what Trump would love to use the FBI for.
              Last edited by BlueK; 05-12-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Makes some interesting points.

Paul talks about exactly what Trump would love to use the FBI for.
                We all should have elected Ron Paul president when he was running. He would have cleaned up this FBI mess already.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

We all should have elected Ron Paul president when he was running. He would have cleaned up this FBI mess already.
                  ron paul couldn't have stopped mumbling and spilling soup all over himself long enough to figure out how to call the fbi
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Meanwhile over on CNN...

If it wasn't for the sports I would be cutting the cable.
                    UNcle Ted still pays fro cable?!?!!???

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                      UNcle Ted still pays fro cable?!?!!???
                      How the heck else am I going to get the Pac12 network? It ain't on DirecTV.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

How the heck else am I going to get the Pac12 network? It ain't on DirecTV.
                        we could watch together sometime and message each other. That would be hawt.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Sigh
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            ron paul couldn't have stopped mumbling and spilling soup all over himself long enough to figure out how to call the fbi
                            Don't forget he was also busy of being unaware of what was published in his newsletter.

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                If Drumpf does then it would be a page right out of a former president's playbook... Of course, if Comey has been leaking stuff then Drumpf did the right thing firing him.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X