Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Ole Rand is full of shit there. This firing had zero to do with Clinton and the emails. He sure didn't a shit about all that when it happened. Nowadays, you can count on Rand to talk out his ass, as much as any politician. He keeps circling the wagon like a dutiful GOP member.
    Both the dems and GOP'ers need to put up or shut the hell up... The dems need to put up proof of Trump and the Russians sleeping together. The GOP'ers need to put up proof of the Obama administration spying on Trump and/or members of congress. Right now there is a lot of finger pointing going on but no one has any proof of anything. To hell with the so called "special investigations". Just make the government transparent and let the people decide what is going on. As of right now dems that have security clearances say there is no proof of anything... And I haven't seen any proof of Obama ordering spying/unmasking on the GOP presidential candidates and/or members of congress. Although Clapper said he did order at least one.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Both the dems and GOP'ers need to put up or shut the hell up... The dems need to put up proof of Trump and the Russians sleeping together. The GOP'ers need to put up proof of the Obama administration spying on Trump and/or members of congress. Right now there is a lot of finger pointing going on but no one has any proof of anything. To hell with the so called "special investigations". Just make the government transparent and let the people decide what is going on. As of right now dems that have security clearances say there is no proof of anything... And I haven't seen any proof of Obama ordering spying/unmasking on the GOP presidential candidates and/or members of congress. Although Clapper said he did order at least one.

Then let's allow the truth to come out

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        Well, see if that happens nobody in office from either party is electable anymore. So that's a big problem for both parties.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

The only way I see the truth coming out in the current political environment is if there is a leak. Administrations can claim they are the most transparent ever and still feed us nothing but crap. Call all the special investigations you want but the reports will be sugar coated with a political bias. I am hoping someone will just leak all the information and we can just read about it on wikileaks or something.

Come you damn "Russian hackers"! Get leaking.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• It's adorable when uncle Ted pretends he's neutral on the two major political parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

You don't have to be partisan to see that sending your people out to the media to tell a ridiculous story, let them take the heat for you, and then immediately the next day contradict them, is pretty crappy. No one with even just half a brain would say a good CEO would do that.

But much worse than that is the obstruction of justice. He clearly doesn't want the FBI to find out anything, so he hopes firing their director ends that investigation. He's already tried other shenanigans to obstruct what the Congress is doing in theirs, like the nonsense with former chairman Nunes in the House. What is Trump trying to keep from coming to light? if you say nothing, then why the hell is he lying and acting so weird about it?
              You're just as rabid as anyone on this topic. Where did I say anything about Trump being a good CEO? My point was to claim that Rand Paul is circling the wagon like all good republicans ignores the fact that the democrats are doing the same thing. Trump can still be a crook even if the dems snd republicans are both acting like children.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Well, see if that happens nobody in office from either party is electable anymore. So that's a big problem for both parties.
                Time for a third party!
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• i have no idea what this transparent government assange et al won't stfu about looks like
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    i have no idea what this transparent government assange et al won't stfu about looks like
                    That's because you can't see it. It's transparent.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• President Trump: Making America Great Again...

I love this kind of perspective from Fox News.

Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 05-11-2017, 10:10 PM.
                      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

At least it's honest reporting. I mean, the civil war and the fight over slavery was much worse

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• It appears that huck-a-dope's dopey daughter has now become the WH spokesperson. Good hell, America.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

Meanwhile over on CNN...

If it wasn't for the sports I would be cutting the cable.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              It appears that huck-a-dope's dopey daughter has now become the WH spokesperson. Good hell, America.
                              Maybe she can get a double eye roll out of Anderson Cooper.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump's disapproval number is now back to its highest ever. It's been this high before but he bounced back a little. His approval number is also not good, but not quite as bad as it has been yet, but heading worse. He helps himself when he keeps his mouth shut. It will be interesting to see if the numbers continue to get worse, or if he bounces back again like he has before. With the prospect of the investigations not going away and more people talking, I don't see these numbers getting better for him for a while at least.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-6179.html
                                Last edited by BlueK; 05-12-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X