Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    This is sure to safe the country a lot of time and money. Case closed!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic..._medium=social

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It will only be convincing if he includes a lot of superlatives in it and writes it at a 4th grade level.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      It will only be convincing if he includes a lot of superlatives in it and writes it at a 4th grade level.
      I was skeptical, but reading that it will be certified removes any doubt on my part.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Comey asked for more money and resources for the investigation recently. At least Nixon was smart.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.446a3b51df6e

The 'highly significant' investigation continues

McCabe also told senators today that the firing of Comey has not affected his agency's investigation into whether associates of President Trump colluded with Russian officials to influence last year's presidential election, and he promised to speak up if there is any effort by the White House to impede the wide-ranging probe.

[...]

McCabe challenged reports that Comey requested additional resources

During today's hearing, McCabe challenged reports that Comey had requested additional resources for the Russia investigation just before being fired.

"I'm not aware of that request, and it's not consistent with my understanding of how we request additional resources," McCabe said. "We don't typically request resources for an individual case. And ... I strongly believe that the Russia investigation is adequately resourced."
        http://abcnews.go.com/US/acting-fbi-...ry?id=47346236

See Frank, there is nothing to worry about... everything is fine at the FBI. If Drumpf is trying to cover something up I am sure Barack would have leaked something to us before he left office. The Bro wouldn't have left us hanging.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          http://abcnews.go.com/US/acting-fbi-...ry?id=47346236

See Frank, there is nothing to worry about... everything is fine at the FBI. If Drumpf is trying to cover something up I am sure Barack would have leaked something to us before he left office. The Bro wouldn't have left us hanging.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Paul gives some very good answers... I don't think Blitzer liked any of them, however.

That was really good.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Paul gives some very good answers... I don't think Blitzer liked any of them, however.

Ole Rand is full of shit there. This firing had zero to do with Clinton and the emails. He sure didn't a shit about all that when it happened. Nowadays, you can count on Rand to talk out his ass, as much as any politician. He keeps circling the wagon like a dutiful GOP member.

Comment

• I haven't listened to all of McCabe's testimony, but I plan to. It seems he did do a lot of contradicting Trump's bs on Comey.

Comment

Ole Rand is full of shit there. This firing had zero to do with Clinton and the emails. He sure didn't a shit about all that when it happened. Nowadays, you can count on Rand to talk out his ass, as much as any politician. He keeps circling the wagon like a dutiful GOP member.
                  So which democrat should we believe? And I assume you will point us to one that did not want to fire Comey after the letter or who agrees with the firing now?
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

So the Dems had total faith in Comey? Despite countless statements to the opposite?
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      So which democrat should we believe? And I assume you will point us to one that did not want to fire Comey after the letter or who agrees with the firing now?
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      So the Dems had total faith in Comey? Despite countless statements to the opposite?
                      If you guys are incapable of understanding how a congressperson who was pissed at Comey and wanted him sacked after the note to Chaffetz, could now be alarmed and horrified that Trump fired him under the fake pretense of caring about his handling of the Hillary investigation, I don't know what the fuck to tell you.

Comment

As a libertarian I think he's completely sold out to Trumpism. It's pretty pathetic. I don't think his dad is amused.

Comment

• So in typical Trump fashion, he trots all his people in front of the cameras to tell the story that Comey was fired only after the deputy AG made the recommendation and that is was because of how he handled the Clinton emails months ago. Then when that gets criticized, Trump cuts the legs out from under all his people and tells Lester Holt instead that really he had planned to fire Comey already and the deputy AG's recommendation had nothing to do with it. And the real reason wasn't the Clinton thing, but because he was just doing a bad job and everyone he worked with hated him -- a charge the new acting FBI director immediately said was garbage. Then he gets even more ridiculous despite months of saying either there isn't any kind of Russian investigation going on or saying it's fake news or a hoax. He now says in the interview with Holt that he WELCOMES the investigation, and how great it is that they're trying to find out if the Russians meddled in the election, and how terrible it would be if they did. Yeah, that's totally credible. He's a total joke and the worst president ever.
                          Last edited by BlueK; 05-11-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

If you guys are incapable of understanding how a congressperson who was pissed at Comey and wanted him sacked after the note to Chaffetz, could now be alarmed and horrified that Trump fired him under the fake pretense of caring about his handling of the Hillary investigation, I don't know what the fuck to tell you.
                            You could tell me that you realize you're just as partisan as those you are criticizing. At least that's how it looks from where I sit.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              You could tell me that you realize you're just as partisan as those you are criticizing. At least that's how it looks from where I sit.
                              You don't have to be partisan to see that sending your people out to the media to tell a ridiculous story, let them take the heat for you, and then immediately the next day contradict them, is pretty crappy. No one with even just half a brain would say a good CEO would do that.

But much worse than that is the obstruction of justice. He clearly doesn't want the FBI to find out anything, so he hopes firing their director ends that investigation. He's had a long time to fire Comey. But he chooses to do it the very next day after some damaging testimony in the Senate Intelligence Committee. He's already tried other shenanigans to obstruct what the House was doing in theirs, like the nonsense with former chairman Nunes. What is Trump trying to keep from coming to light? if you say nothing, then why the hell is he contradicting himself, lying and acting so weird about everything?

This isn't normal dem vs. republican politics. This is a total wacko nutjob in office who is loyal only to himself who you could stick either a D or an R in front of his name and who either side would be repulsed by what he's doing.
                              Last edited by BlueK; 05-11-2017, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                The dems wanted Comey fired... They just wanted to be the ones that did the firing.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X