Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    He's cutthroat and sometimes he gets freaking brutal when it comes to terminating people. Check out this clip where he axes three(!) celebrities because they failed on their 'jingle' task. He axed Brandi Glanville because she wouldn't S-talk Johnny Damon totally shocking Joan Rivers.

LOL. Terrible jingle!!!

Can't believe the majority of this board voted for this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Why is Trump lying about the reason for firing Comey? The official explanation of "He was too mean to Clinton last fall" doesn't pass the smell test.
      yeah no shit. Do Drumpf Defenders of the Galaxy really think Comey gets fired if the Russia investigation isn't a thing? I'm sure the DOJ really had its gaze cast toward the FBI's treatment of the Hilary Clinton investigation this month. Huge area of concern.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

He's cutthroat and sometimes he gets freaking brutal when it comes to terminating people. Check out this clip where he axes three(!) celebrities because they failed on their 'jingle' task. He axed Brandi Glanville because she wouldn't S-talk Johnny Damon totally shocking Joan Rivers.

Lol at American voters.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            It's sickening to watch the Dems and MSNBC suddenly become Comey fanboys/girls. Good hell people, choose a spot and stick with it.

I'm sure the Repubs are doing similar things, but I gave up on them. They nominated Trump, and he was elected.
            Plenty of Democrats have been skeptical of the whole situation. MSNBC commentators really don't represent us well, you know.
            We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

The only person who comes out of this looking clean is Comey. The Dems were ready to hang him up until yesterday and his termination changed his status with the GOP from hero to villain. This is all so filthy.
              I am hoping that drumpf will call a presser and announce that he was just kidding about firing Comey. Then Frank can go back to hating J Edgar Comey again.

I like Comey. The only thing I have against the man is that he was too soft on Hillary. Of course, he was trying his best to not throw an election at the time. You can't blame him for that.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                I am hoping that drumpf will call a presser and announce that he was just kidding about firing Comey. Then Frank can go back to hating J Edgar Comey again.

I like Comey. The only thing I have against the man is that he was too soft on Hillary. Of course, he was trying his best to not throw an election at the time. You can't blame him for that.
                I don't hate Comey. His pre-election note to Chaffetz was bullshit, but it was a mistake and I don't believe Comey was being malicious. He's a good man, unlike Trump and members of his inner-circle.
                Way to deflect though, Ted. Good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  I don't hate Comey. His pre-election note to Chaffetz was bullshit, but it was a mistake and I don't believe Comey was being malicious. He's a good man, unlike Trump and members of his inner-circle.
                  Way to deflect though, Ted. Good job.
                  Don't worry, Frank... Drumpf says you will be thanking him later:

Any ideas on who Drumpf might be selecting for Comey's replacement?

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• It seems that Comey will be quick to land on his feet and get a new job... He already has an offer:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Comey asked for more money and resources for the investigation recently. At least Nixon was smart.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.446a3b51df6e

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        Comey asked for more money and resources for the investigation recently. At least Nixon was smart.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.446a3b51df6e
                        I guess he didn't get the memo that Drumpf is trying to cut spending.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          I guess he didn't get the memo that Drumpf is trying to cut spending.
                          believe it or not, that explanation would have been more believable. Not much more, but more than the nonsense about how mean he was to Hillary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                            Plenty of Democrats have been skeptical of the whole situation. MSNBC commentators really don't represent us well, you know.
                            Those Dems need to step it up.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• The firing came the day after the Senate Intelligence Committee asked for Trump and his team's financial records. He can't do a whole lot about what that committee is doing, but he could fire the only guy leading the Trump-Russia investigation that has direct control over criminal prosecutions.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...rump-financial

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                Those Dems need to step it up.
                                Agreed, and I'll add that the media does not represent the diversity of voices very well.
                                We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Working...
                                X