Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Apparently Drumpf is just trying to make Keith Olbermann and the other dems happy...

When will Drumpf learn you can't make these dumbies happy...

ted you are unhinged brother
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Watched a Nixon documentary recently. He was doing the same thing as watergate heated up. Just kept firing top law enforcement officials.
      Yeah, this whole thing is like history repeating itself... Just the other day I was reading about how Obama was spying on members of congress:

Rand Paul: Obama may have spied on me, other lawmakers using NSA intercepts

Sen. Rand Paul, the former Republican presidential candidate and vocal champion of civil liberties, has received allegations that the Obama administration sought intercepted intelligence from the National Security Agency on him and other members of Congress and has asked President Donald Trump to conduct a formal investigation, Circa has learned.

Paul quietly asked for the probe nearly a month ago in a letter to Trump that was obtained by Circa.

"An anonymous source recently alleged to me that my name, as well as the names of other Members of Congress, were unmasked, queried or both, in intelligence reports of intercepts during the prior administration," Paul wrote Trump in a letter dated April 10.

"In light of the revelations that the names of persons associated with the Trump campaign were unmasked, I believe the allegations that myself and other elected members of the legislative branch may have also been unmasked or caught in intelligence gathering warrants investigation."
      [...]
      http://circa.com/politics/rand-paul-...nsa-intercepts

I bet this "anonymous source" even called himself "Deep Throat"!
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, this whole thing is like history repeating itself... Just the other day I was reading about how Obama was spying on members of congress:

http://circa.com/politics/rand-paul-...nsa-intercepts

I bet this "anonymous source" even called himself "Deep Throat"!
        Ha. The second I posted that I knew Uncle Ted would post a "Yeah, but the democrats..." response. Never fails.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Ha. The second I posted that I knew Uncle Ted would post a "Yeah, but the democrats..." response. Never fails.
          You brought up the comparison to watergate.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Watched a Nixon documentary recently. He was doing the same thing as watergate heated up. Just kept firing top law enforcement officials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Ha. Hitler, now Nixon. Who is the third member of that godhead?
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

You brought up the comparison to watergate.
              Yeah. Perfectly valid comparison given the scope of my post.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                That's an excellent question. Time will tell!

Comment

• Some grand jury subpoenas were issued hours before Comey was axed.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politi...sia/index.html

Comment

I'm voting for the Italian guy that was hung upside-down in the village square. I'd pay to see that again.
                    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                      I'm voting for the Italian guy that was hung upside-down in the village square. I'd pay to see that again.
                      Il Duce. That might be the best comparison yet.

Comment

• The only person who comes out of this looking clean is Comey. The Dems were ready to hang him up until yesterday and his termination changed his status with the GOP from hero to villain. This is all so filthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          The only person who comes out of this looking clean is Comey. The Dems were ready to hang him up until yesterday and his termination changed his status with the GOP from hero to villain. This is all so filthy.
                          It's sickening to watch the Dems and MSNBC suddenly become Comey fanboys/girls. Good hell people, choose a spot and stick with it.

I'm sure the Repubs are doing similar things, but I gave up on them. They nominated Trump, and he was elected.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• I just don't understand why Trump did this. If he is really feeling the heat from some Russia investigation, are he and his team really so dumb to think that firing Comey will lower or take the heat away? It will only focus the heat like a magnifying glass. And it's not as if the FBI will stop any investigations just because Comey isn't there anymore.

I liked Comey. Seemed sincere in trying to negotiate a minefield. And I thought he did it as well as anyone could have. Hillary and the Dems should just shut up about whatever happened during the campaign. They put this all into motion with her stupid private server decision. And running a guy named Weiner for anything is just dumb.

Back to the Trump team, I am going start praying nightly that at the end of this we see people being led away in cuffs with trench coats over their heads (starting with Bannon and Conway). Oh please, oh please, oh please.
                            Last edited by myboynoah; 05-10-2017, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I just don't understand why Trump did this.
                              He's cutthroat and sometimes he gets freaking brutal when it comes to terminating people. Check out this clip where he axes three(!) celebrities because they failed on their 'jingle' task. He axed Brandi Glanville because she wouldn't S-talk Johnny Damon totally shocking Joan Rivers.

Comment

I just don't understand why Trump did this. If he is really feeling the heat from some Russia investigation, are he and his team really so dumb to think that firing Comey will lower or take the heat away? It will only focus the heat like a magnifying glass. And it's not as if the FBI will stop any investigations just because Comey isn't there anymore.

I liked Comey. Seemed sincere in trying to negotiate a minefield. And I thought he did it as well as anyone could have. Hillary and the Dems should just shut up about whatever happened during the campaign. They put this all into motion with her stupid private server decision. And running a guy named Weiner for anything is just dumb.

Back to the Trump team, I am going start praying nightly that at the end of this we see people being led away in cuffs with trench coats over their heads (starting with Bannon and Conway). Oh please, oh please, oh please.
                                Why is Trump lying about the reason for firing Comey? The official explanation of "He was too mean to Clinton last fall" doesn't pass the smell test.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 05-10-2017, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X