Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Yeah, it seems to be occupying his mind given his twitter account. I am pretty disappointed with the senate investigation so far. There is nothing really new. Nothing to show collusion with the russians and drumpf or even details about how the Russians influenced the election or to what extent. The only thing really new was Clapper saying he did request "unmasking" of drumpf and/or members of congress...

OK, so who all went to jail? Did that democrat Flynn go to jail for talking to the Russians? One would assume if they have enough dirt on someone to get a court order to unmask their names then some heads would roll. Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and the so called Patriot Act need to go. It seems they potentially do more harm than good. This crap needs to go. I would rather deal with a "boogeyman" terrorist than a "big brother" government.
    It hasn't been enough time yet for anyone to be sent to jail.

Comment

Yeah, it seems to be occupying his mind given his twitter account. I am pretty disappointed with the senate investigation so far. There is nothing really new. Nothing to show collusion with the russians and drumpf or even details about how the Russians influenced the election or to what extent. The only thing really new was Clapper saying he did request "unmasking" of drumpf and/or members of congress...

OK, so who all went to jail? Did that democrat Flynn go to jail for talking to the Russians? One would assume if they have enough dirt on someone to get a court order to unmask their names then some heads would roll. Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and the so called Patriot Act need to go. It seems they potentially do more harm than good. This crap needs to go. I would rather deal with a "boogeyman" terrorist than a "big brother" government.
      No clue as to why you are so eager to sign off on this administration's bs, unless you're just trolling. Many of the Republicans, esp in the House have been stonewalling the investigations. I don't care if Flynn was a democrat, republican, libertarian of green. The administration was warned about his conflicts of interest, lied about being warned, and choose to ignore it. Objectively, that is highly suspicious. I think an independent counsel needs to be assigned to this Russia stuff and given the resources. Benghazi had multiple investigation and something like 40 staffers. The Russia probe has 7, IIRC.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        No clue as to why you are so eager to sign off on this administration's bs, unless you're just trolling. Many of the Republicans, esp in the House have been stonewalling the investigations. I don't care if Flynn was a democrat, republican, libertarian of green. The administration was warned about his conflicts of interest, lied about being warned, and choose to ignore it. Objectively, that is highly suspicious. I think an independent counsel needs to be assigned to this Russia stuff and given the resources. Benghazi had multiple investigation and something like 40 staffers. The Russia probe has 7, IIRC.
        Drumpf apparently just fired Comey... (Can he actually do that?) Maybe Drumpf will appoint someone that will get this investigation moving. Comey has been dragging this out way too long and has come up with little or nothing so far.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Drumpf apparently just fired Comey... (Can he actually do that?) Maybe Drumpf will appoint someone that will get this investigation moving. Comey has been dragging this out way too long and has come up with little or nothing so far.
          Ken Starr might be available!
          We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

This is the equivalent of killing the third guy you brought into your operation to get your stolen goods passed customs. Tying up loose ends.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              This is the equivalent of killing the third guy you brought into your operation to get your stolen goods passed customs. Tying up loose ends.
              The Don is the best at doing this...

Of course, now Comey is free to sign an yuge "tell all" book deal about how Hillary got off the hook for that email thing.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Of course, now Comey is free to sign an yuge "tell all" book deal about how Hillary got off the hook for that email thing.
                The problem is that all the good stuff will likely be classified so all we'll get will be vague references rather than real juice.

Comment

It is strange how there has been little to nothing so far, despite the best assurances of Twitter that it is a fact.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    It is strange how there has been little to nothing so far, despite the best assurances of Twitter that it is a fact.
                    They said on the radio that he was speaking to a group of FBI employees in California and the news came up on some of the monitors in the back of the room saying that he was fired. Ouch.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      They said on the radio that he was speaking to a group of FBI employees in California and the news came up on some of the monitors in the back of the room saying that he was fired. Ouch.
                      That is pretty awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                        That is pretty awesome.
                        I won't leave you hanging BP, sending out some negative energy for ourselves, but that is hilarious.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Trump just panicked. It's only a matter of time before the Republican Congress realizes they can carry out their agenda with Mike pence as president.
                          Last edited by BlueK; 05-09-2017, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• LOL... Even Ann Coulter is questioning Drumpf's firing of Comey:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Watched a Nixon documentary recently. He was doing the same thing as watergate heated up. Just kept firing top law enforcement officials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Apparently Drumpf is just trying to make Keith Olbermann and the other dems happy...

When will Drumpf learn you can't make these dumbies happy...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X