Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This also provides an excellent summary:

Wolverines!
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      Donald Trump is using the Mein Kampf playbook to turn the US into Nazi Germany. He's a third-world dictator itching to become a first-world dictator!

Donald Trump is a Russian plant. When Trump accommodates Russia, that's proof he's a Kremlin puppet. When Trump angers Russia, that's proof he's doing it to hide the plot!

yw.
      For the record, I don't really believe Trump is a third world dictator. But from his own statements I do think he has a soft spot in his heart for that club. But no, he hasn't crossed that line yet. I just thought the comparison on wacko behavior and incoherent policy is an interesting/funny thing to have in common with the garden variety power grabber despots of the world. I do agree he's grossly incompetent in his job though, and your analogy to a bad CEO is right on.
      Last edited by BlueK; 04-24-2017, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Up next: government shutdown when the Republican controlled congress can't agree to fund the Republican president's silly wall.

Comment

• Look at this turd burglar's Tweets. This is from TODAY.

Get over it! Nobody likes you, you douche straw!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Oh this is rich. Yes, Commander Ass Hat, a big ass wall would solve the DRUG PROBLEM. Just like it solved the drug problem in the prisons, amirite?

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Oh this is rich. Yes, Commander Ass Hat, a big ass wall would solve the DRUG PROBLEM. Just like it solved the drug problem in the prisons, amirite?

even to his own hard-core supporters I think the real point is not whether a wall truly fixes any problems. It's just the emotional, symbolic nature of it. And that makes it even stupider, IMO.
              Last edited by BlueK; 04-24-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Oh no, the Wall Street Journal disagrees with Trump's anti-Mexico rhetoric.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/by-tras...u-s-1492983840

Comment

• paywall...
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    paywall...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      paywall...
                      bro who doesnt pay for the wsj
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        bro who doesnt pay for the wsj
                        http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Find the link to the story on the RCP site:
                        By Trashing Mexico, Trump Hurts the U.S.

Click it on it there and it won't make you log in to the WSJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                          http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Find the link to the story on the RCP site:
                          By Trashing Mexico, Trump Hurts the U.S.

Click it on it there and it won't make you log in to the WSJ.
                          Not true for me.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Look at this turd burglar's Tweets. This is from TODAY.

Get over it! Nobody likes you, you douche straw!

You should try and get through the transcript of his interview with the Associated Press.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/apnews....48b0ac74690c83
                            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              even to his own hard-core supporters I think the real point is not whether a wall truly fixes any problems. It's just the emotional, symbolic nature of it. And that makes it even stupider, IMO.
                              I think this is true. However, the #resistance may be stunned to discover that "border security" has been a Democratic priority for years.
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                I think this is true. However, the #resistance may be stunned to discover that "border security" has been a Democratic priority for years.
                                why would they be stunned? you think you can't oppose a border wall without valuing border security?
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X