Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5v9bzmshkzry (1).jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      Why we should completely leave Syria, in one tweet:

I guess if it's tweeted on the internet it must be true.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• This clip is a perfect metaphor for middle class Trump supporters.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
          This clip is a perfect metaphor for middle class Trump supporters.

Te rabbit is a litle heavy on the eye shadow, eh?
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
            Bannon shouldn't have attacked Kushner.

Comment

• Trump calls Turkey president and congratulates him on becoming a dictator

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...rendum-reports

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                (Source)

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                Trump calls Turkey president and congratulates him on becoming a dictator

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...rendum-reports
                Turkey is a member of a NATO, so it's cool.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  By Julian Assange, no less.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    And why is its mouth stuck in that that position....?
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      lol

You're asking the wrong person.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                        This clip is a perfect metaphor for middle class Trump supporters.

LOL... y'all eat this sh*t news up:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Nice to see how in the reality he lives in, the president can always claim victory. In Georgia, the highest vote getting Republican gets 19% of the vote and it's a UUGE WIN! It wasn't even the Republican he was backing in the race. The first place guy gets 48% and 17 other candidates share the rest. The runoff is going to be a mere formality. At least this dem seems like a moderate pro-business one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            Nice to see how in the reality he lives in, the president can always claim victory. In Georgia, the highest vote getting Republican gets 19% of the vote and it's a UUGE WIN! It wasn't even the Republican he was backing in the race. The first place guy gets 48% and 17 other candidates share the rest. The runoff is going to be a mere formality. At least this dem seems like a moderate pro-business one.
                            the republican will probably win the runoff

Comment

Nice to see how in the reality he lives in, the president can always claim victory. In Georgia, the highest vote getting Republican gets 19% of the vote and it's a UUGE WIN! It wasn't even the Republican he was backing in the race. The first place guy gets 48% and 17 other candidates share the rest. The runoff is going to be a mere formality. At least this dem seems like a moderate pro-business one.
                              Considering that the democratic party spent ~$10m (most of it raised from out of state) on their guy and he still didn't get the 50% it actually does look like a small victory for the republicans. Of course, the dems are calling it a "victory for the ages" so there is chest beating happening on both sides.

Dems and republicans are so dumb.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

That's the district I grew up in. While it's half-Yankee now, it's Republican Yankees. I'd be shocked if Ossoff wins the run-off.
                                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                                X