Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Here is an idea: We get the CIA to use their super spy sh*t to get "proof" that Syria used Sarin or whatever and get General Colin Powell to present it to the UN. Who cares if this all was maybe made up by the CIA in the first place...

https://web.archive.org/web/20130129...ame-Assad.html
    I was skeptical, until I read the linked article and saw that its source was Infowars and Alex Jones, whose calm and objective reporting is unimpeachable.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      I was skeptical, until I read the linked article and saw that its source was Infowars and Alex Jones, whose calm and objective reporting is unimpeachable.
      I can't get anything by PAC... Did you also notice this article was written back in 2013?
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• We just launched an attack on Syria. I feel sick.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Yeah I read that and, I've never felt this way, but I just thought to myself, "welp, World War III, here we go..."

I hope I'm just being a lil' bitch about it, but I don't think the current administration should be in control of a press conference or a game of chess, let alone missiles going into another sovereign country. *sighhhhhhhh*
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I only hope the number of Russian casualties (we've apparently bombed an air force base where Russian advisers and aircraft were almost certainly present) is small or zero. I'm very curious if the U.S. alerted the Russians that the attack was coming. One of the favorite books from my youth, Alas, Babylon, about World War III and its aftermath, begins with an inadvertent U.S. missile striking a Soviet warship at Latakia, Syria.

Comment

• Hillary would have done the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                I only hope the number of Russian casualties (we've apparently bombed an air force base where Russian advisers and aircraft were almost certainly present) is small or zero. I'm very curious if the U.S. alerted the Russians that the attack was coming. One of the favorite books from my youth, Alas, Babylon, about World War III and its aftermath, begins with an inadvertent U.S. missile striking a Soviet warship at Latakia, Syria.
                fox says no warning
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  fox says no warning
                  CNN just said that they did warn Russians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                    CNN just said that they did warn Russians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    well shit bro
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• the war crazy CBers are coming out of the woodwork
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        Hillary would have done the same thing.
                        You are starting to get it... It doesn't matter if you vote for a republican or a democrat. You still get the same crap.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• President Trump knows that the easiest way to unite people behind him is a new war. This is bullshit.
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            You are starting to get it... It doesn't matter if you vote for a republican or a democrat. You still get the same crap.
                            This!

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I live in a city with several military bases. Not sure if that makes me totally safe or a big target.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                                X