Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other news, Cher is still alive. I did not know that.

Comment

• Trump Removes Stephen Bannon From National Security Council Post

I am guessing that Drumpf finally gave into all the liberal cry babies... what a wimp.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Hatch is trolling the dems...

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        LOL... Cher tells the dems to grow up:

It's "reeks" not "wreaks", Cher.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Trump Removes Stephen Bannon From National Security Council Post

I am guessing that Drumpf finally gave into all the liberal cry babies... what a wimp.
          Ted, I would trust you on the NSC about a million times more than Steve nutjob Bannon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            Ted, I would trust you on the NSC about a million times more than Steve nutjob Bannon.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
              Cher has dyslexia.
              Also, she can't spell.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Trump Removes Stephen Bannon From National Security Council Post

Hang in there, UT. Every hero makes a mistake now and then.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• LOL... Rand Paul finds himself in agreement with 2013 Drumpf:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

LOL... Rand Paul finds himself in agreement with 2013 Drumpf:
                    2013 Trump probably a lot different than 2017 Trump:

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Serious question: If it turns out that Syria used Sarin or other simialr agents does that change the calculation at all? Do we have any imperative to remove a leader willing to commit such an act?
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        Serious question: If it turns out that Syria used Sarin or other simialr agents does that change the calculation at all? Do we have any imperative to remove a leader willing to commit such an act?
                        No on both counts.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Serious question: If it turns out that Syria used Sarin or other simialr agents does that change the calculation at all? Do we have any imperative to remove a leader willing to commit such an act?
                          Any more, I don't know what our moral imperative is. In that area, it seems as jumping in more akin to jumping into a cesspool and then wrestling a corporate farmer's next three generation of pigs.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Good question.

But we can't be all things to all people in the world, Jim. And I think that's where maybe the vice president and I begin to have some differences. I'm worried about overcommitting our military around the world. I want to be judicious in its use.
                            George W. Bush
                            11 Oct 2000

http://www.debates.org/?page=october...ate-transcript
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Some situations are so bad that we have a moral imperative to intervene and make them ten times worse.

Comment

Here is an idea: We get the CIA to use their super spy sh*t to get "proof" that Syria used Sarin or whatever and get General Colin Powell to present it to the UN. Who cares if this all was maybe made up by the CIA in the first place...

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.

A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme 'approved by Washington' is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons.

Barack Obama made it clear to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that the U.S. would not tolerate Syria using chemical weapons against its own people.
                                [...]
                                https://web.archive.org/web/20130129...ame-Assad.html
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X